Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

The Nigerian Flag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Flag (459 Views)

Lai Mohammed Inspects Tallest Nigerian Flag Pole In Jigawa (Photos) / Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again / Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 9:09am On May 01, 2021
It pains me to see how unpatriotic and valueless some Nigerians can be, given their critical comments of the designer of the Nigerian flag, earlier today.

most of them made mockery of the designer, while others belittle their country comparing it to others.

To those who criticise pa taiwo akinkunmi, i think it is essential for you to know that the design was a contest, and his was picked out of many entries, furthemore, his original design was not without a blazing sun, but was voted out by the judges.
even with that, his design was retained.

what he saw of Nigeria was a greenland, with a lot of Natural blessing, but he was mistaken of the people, for he takes them to be white, living together in peace and unity.

But he was mistaken, the people of this great land are far from being white.

they are full of stain, hence the land cries for the lack of progress.
yes, the earth weap for the type of children she had birthed to this great region.

unpatriotic, fearful and selfish, yet blames others.
Re: The Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 9:10am On May 01, 2021
What makes a great nation by the way.

The government?
Foreigners?
The elites?

No dearies, but it is the sacrifice of the people, starting from their domestic abode, that makes a great nation.

But, how can you then being selfish, pass on selflessness to your kids.
How can you being very fearful, take the bull by the horn to fight for your right.

Your wholes existence reeks of fear, and what you're only good at doing is enslavement.

Enslavement to a god, believing he will perform magic.

Enslavement to the government, for fear of a reprisal, even when they are underperforming.

Enslavement to the elites, believing in them, but not in yourself.

Always playing blame game.

Always jealous of others success.

Very Very unreliable and backstabing people.

what a people.

I see a great land, but a Nation? i see non, for these people are dead, forever a slave to their fears, to their unstable emotion.

pa taiwo gave you a great emblem, make a worthy use of it, if you so wish.
Re: The Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 9:29am On May 01, 2021
People of no priority.

Is it even a art fair?.

Complainig of the design, while Neglecting it's meaning.

all i see is a plain beautiful flag, that stand out among other flag.

Place Nigerian flag among other flag.
Behold it beauty.

The Nation is full of greatness, but foolishness overcomes it.

(1) (Reply)

Modified / What Some Men Do To Feed Their Families / Femi Adesina: Like Manchester City, Nigeria Will Overcome Security Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.