Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra (82289 Views)

Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja / Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport / See What Happens When An Airplane Runs Out Of Fuel Mid-Air (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by rbgenquirer: 4:50pm On May 01, 2021
That's a nice-looking pilot and I wish her a bright future. wink
Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by Mutemenot(m): 4:51pm On May 01, 2021
Must have some relationship with Onyema since both 're from Azia. Kudos, She is a wife material
Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by Labadiii69: 4:51pm On May 01, 2021
The5DME
Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by generalwo(m): 4:53pm On May 01, 2021
saphiere:
Meet Airpeace Airlines female pilot, Nwando Phina Okpalaeke. One of the pilots that landed the aircrafts at Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport Umueri on Friday, 30th April, 2021 during the test-run.

She is from Azia in Ihiala Local Government Area of Anambra State.

Nwando is a Computer Science graduate of Kwame Nkrumah University in Ghana. She later trained at an air school in South Africa where she was certified to fly commercial aeroplanes.

https://www.facebook.com/absradiotelevision/posts/1947846952038921
...... Some are flying airplanes while some are using the air planes she is flying to fly from one man's bed to another..... This 9ja no balance at all...
Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 01, 2021
so its news when female fly planes shey hahahaha

according salam aladin its like looking at a monkey ride a bicycle.
Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by Chirowman(m): 4:54pm On May 01, 2021
Good
Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by Solatium(m): 4:56pm On May 01, 2021
saphiere:
Meet Airpeace Airlines female pilot, Nwando Phina Okpalaeke. One of the pilots that landed the aircrafts at Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport Umueri on Friday, 30th April, 2021 during the test-run.

She is from Azia in Ihiala Local Government Area of Anambra State.

Nwando is a Computer Science graduate of Kwame Nkrumah University in Ghana. She later trained at an air school in South Africa where she was certified to fly commercial aeroplanes.

https://www.facebook.com/absradiotelevision/posts/1947846952038921

Misleading report,she is not the captain of the craft,the guy with 4 bar on his epulet is that captain of the plane,she is just the flight officer

1 Like

Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by Laideabdulahi: 4:56pm On May 01, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
As Oba of Western nation you are far from the true, infact you completely out, your women here in nnewi are not allowed to move around because they insatiable and dull, they don't have brain of their own, that is why we made them sex slaves and baby factory workers, we planted our seeds into their over stretched ground and pound the babies in Okija shrine and otokoto, why the men goes to China, south Africa, Italy, India etc to develop it with drugs and armed robbery, remember 5 of our sons were arrested in Dubai for armed robbery, don't judge us, Anambra is worse than us, we prefer that our people die lie cockroaches than running like coward to IDP in Benin republic and come back home, the massacre of our people is more important than their running away, ojukwu and Kanu are bastard for running away disguising like a woman in car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes, remember we gave Bishop Ozulubu chieftaincy titles despite the massacre of people in the church.

SEE FOOL. grin
Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 01, 2021
I heard it was $2.2billion willie obiano used in building that, Airport shocked, Is that even possible, do anambra state have such kind of money. shocked
Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by Drizzy5001(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2021
Black beauty... Anambra Amaka.. We lead while others follow. grin
Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by Mekanus(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2021
I wanna be a copilot in her 'cockpit'
Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by mu2sa2: 5:01pm On May 01, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
As Obi of nnewi, you are far from the true, infact you completely out, our women here in nnewi are not allowed to move around because they insatiable and dull, they don't have brain of their own, that is why we made them sex slaves and baby factory workers, we planted our seeds into their over stretched ground and pound the babies in Okija shrine and otokoto, why the men goes to China, south Africa, Italy, India etc to develop it with drugs and armed robbery, remember 5 of our sons were arrested in Dubai for armed robbery, don't judge us, Anambra is worse than us, we prefer that our people die lie cockroaches than running like coward to IDP in Benin republic and come back home, the massacre of our people is more important than their running away, ojukwu and Kanu are bastard for running away disguising like a woman in car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes, remember we gave Bishop Ozulubu chieftaincy titles despite the massacre of people in the church.
May God save the igbo from the igbo!
Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by Nickymezor(f): 5:01pm On May 01, 2021
cool
Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by streetsoldier1(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2021
Ooni:
politics apart, let's give it to Ibos, even though I'm not one. You can't see their women hawking unapproved and harmful substance like Agbo, carrying basins in Lagos markets to covey things for buyers. If at all there is something called gender equality, they are closest in the continent to achieving that, as well as above global average.

As a Yoruba, I'd recommend we solve the myriads of challenges in our region such as the looming hijab civil war, uncharitable attitude of the northerners we are hosting, Benin camping of our fleeing sons and daughters, as well spate of criminality among our youths. If we don't solve these problems while talking about Ibos, it'll look like we are obsessed with them.

werey dey disguise.... na ibo you be, as a street guy, lemmie put it to you straight, na the ibo women dey hawk/sell most dangerous things. They sell fake drugs all in the name of chemist, what can be more harmful than that. May heaven bless Dora of Nafdac wherever she is and rest her soul.
They sell substandard product all in the name of creating wealth, they start free distribution of kpekus + diseases via prostitution.
I dont support shit irrespective of tribe, so stop the tribal nonsense and lets focus on positives

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by blazepascal(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2021
nice ..nice I love this ..but sapphire. what's with the future is female
Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by Ayomi90: 5:03pm On May 01, 2021
Lancevancedance:
Yoruba people
Anambra airport have been giving you people sleepless nights,not to worry,this is just the beginning,more good shall keep coming from Anambra until you get HBP and die
But still how many airports unna get, e reach Yoruba own?
Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by Elidrisy20: 5:07pm On May 01, 2021
Solatium:

Misleading report,she is not the captain of the craft,the guy with 4 bar on his epulet is that captain of the plane,she is just the flight officer
cool
Solatium:

Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by Ayomi90: 5:11pm On May 01, 2021
Ooni:
politics apart, let's give it to Ibos, even though I'm not one. You can't see their women hawking unapproved and harmful substance like Agbo, carrying basins in Lagos markets to covey things for buyers. If at all there is something called gender equality, they are closest in the continent to achieving that, as well as above global average.

As a Yoruba, I'd recommend we solve the myriads of challenges in our region such as the looming hijab civil war, uncharitable attitude of the northerners we are hosting, Benin camping of our fleeing sons and daughters, as well spate of criminality among our youths. If we don't solve these problems while talking about Ibos, it'll look like we are obsessed with them.
Yes Yoruba wannabe, u won't see Igbo's selling spoilt ugwu, selling babies nd selling fake drugs et cocaine. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by leicestercamper: 5:11pm On May 01, 2021
chatinent:
Her mates are here shouting the future is female.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by nnamdico82: 5:12pm On May 01, 2021
Terrorist Amaka
nairalandankrah:
Igbo Amaka
Ipob Amaka
ESN Amaka

UmuchunekeAmaka grin
Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by FantasyHub: 5:13pm On May 01, 2021
chatinent:

LOL, You eehn cheesy
chatinent:

LOL, You eehn
Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by Dhury: 5:14pm On May 01, 2021
Is she the first female pilot from Africa?
Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by KoshCAD: 5:15pm On May 01, 2021
Ooni:

Lol, you must be dreamer, Tolulope Arotile must be Igbo. So many Yoruba women doing it.

Denying your identity to gather likes won't saveyour poverty life.

Yeah,Igbo woman can't sell agbo but can fully involve in baby factory.

But why are you ashamed of your tribe?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by akannynet: 5:15pm On May 01, 2021
Good day my people, it's great pleasure to be here today and I thank everybody that stand by me during being hospitalise thank you very much and God bless you I still want to appeal to all nairalander now to please assist me in buying some drugs now which is urgent and I don't have money with me I just need your help please just 2k to buy the drugs to save my life. I am Begging for God sake and my details is AKANNI IPADEOLA, GTbank,0016142971. Please just assist me
Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by xcuggsm(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2021
godumes:
Is she married, because I want to be a copilot with her.
Welcome to Nairaland and meet one of Lalasticlala children!! grin
Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by Polyglot7pointO: 5:17pm On May 01, 2021
JonDon12:
Nne I greet u.

What is wrong with Nigeria that our brightest have to go to Ghana or South Africa for a quality education. Especially we southerners.

Northerners get preferential admission in into all educational institutions in naija
her parents Could afford it her privileges has nothing to do with Nigeria’s woes and deplorable existence..
Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by billyG(m): 5:17pm On May 01, 2021
She be copilot na that oyinbo fly & land d plane.
Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by amboh(m): 5:18pm On May 01, 2021
Congratulations Anambra State. May Nigeria Succeed Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by Bbbwings: 5:19pm On May 01, 2021
Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by Theophinio(m): 5:20pm On May 01, 2021
I love my people
#AnambraRocks
Re: Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:20pm On May 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Igbo Amaka Ipob Amaka ESN Amaka
UmuchunekeAmaka grin

you must make haven for saying the truth dear!

Igbos we are the best!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) / Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.