Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Why Is This Government Not Giving First Class Treatment To IPOB Just Like Boko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is This Government Not Giving First Class Treatment To IPOB Just Like Boko (578 Views)

The Foolishness Of IPOB Just Went Exponential / Lai Mohammed: Bandits Are Simple Criminals; Have No Flags Like Boko Haram, IPOB / Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This Government Not Giving First Class Treatment To IPOB Just Like Boko by floss(m): 9:22am On May 01, 2021
I have taken my time to look at the challenge of insecurity in Nigeria, I noticed that the government is not sincere in her fight against insecurity. No part of Nigeria is safe anymore, not even Ask Rock according to Nigeria's First Lady and yet the present government seems busy chasing shadows, displaying high level of ignorance.
This government is selective in her approach since she already declared IPOB a terrorist group, take for instance if the Leader of IPOB Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his group of IPOB Soldiers took the same approach Boko Haram took (note: a terrorist organization and one of the top 3 terrorist group in the world) will he and his Soldiers still be alive till this day? Or will there be a time this government will forgive IPOB Soldiers and reintegrate them back into the society in the name of them repenting?,
Boko Haram and Fulani Bandits are still in existence because they are being pampered and breastfed by the government. I know is not easy killing criminals from your place especially when you are related to those criminals, but in the spirit of fairness government should withdraw their support and for once allow the same force fighting Eastern Security Network (ESN) fight insurgency in every parts of the country.
Without that Buhari and his government are only pouring water inside a basket and expecting it to get full.
Nigerians are crying because everyone except this government is affected, assuming their husbands, wives, children were victims of these insurgency and insecurity, I don't think a soothsayer is needed to tell us if Boko Haram and his likes will last longer as it has now...

Re: Why Is This Government Not Giving First Class Treatment To IPOB Just Like Boko by mike8804: 9:27am On May 01, 2021
islamism and fulanization agenda
Re: Why Is This Government Not Giving First Class Treatment To IPOB Just Like Boko by JagaLove: 9:30am On May 01, 2021
You are asking questions you already know the answer.
Re: Why Is This Government Not Giving First Class Treatment To IPOB Just Like Boko by JonDon12: 9:38am On May 01, 2021
Seriously the nigerian government is a joke. Abject failures. The success the jtf and the chadian army had in fighting boko haram shows that they can be defeated. What or actually who is keeping boko haram alive is. Northern / apc politicians
Re: Why Is This Government Not Giving First Class Treatment To IPOB Just Like Boko by Nobody: 9:39am On May 01, 2021
in Islam every Muslim terrorist is a saint sent from Allah but Ipob are terrorist because they don't want to share a country with them.
if gummi, shakau, pantami, miyatta Allah and Bokoharams will make aljanna for fighting for Islam and will be rewarded with 77 virgins with a power of 100 men for sex. then tell me those that will go to hell fire...
Re: Why Is This Government Not Giving First Class Treatment To IPOB Just Like Boko by floss(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2021
JagaLove:
You are asking questions you already know the answer.

My dear the thing is affecting many of us abroad, it's really bad that other nearby African countries are affected also especially blacks because you need extra efforts to show you are not Nigerian.
Re: Why Is This Government Not Giving First Class Treatment To IPOB Just Like Boko by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:29am On May 01, 2021
Jonathan's reason to thread softly was obvious but buhari's reason to pamper them is far beyond a case of nepotism......signing out

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Boko Haram Leader Allegedly Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack / Southeast Shuts Fown As Residents Obey Ipob’s ‘sit-at-home’ Order - Guardian / The Unpresidential And Careless Statement Of President Muhammadu Buhari On Twett

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.