Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

I Have The Feeling That I Am Involved In Chelsea's Transfer - Thomas Tuchel - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Have The Feeling That I Am Involved In Chelsea's Transfer - Thomas Tuchel (231 Views)

Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January / Eden Hazard Scores First Real Madrid Goal Since Chelsea Transfer (Photos) / Gonzalo Higuain Pictured At Airport Ahead Of Chelsea Transfer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have The Feeling That I Am Involved In Chelsea's Transfer - Thomas Tuchel by OfficialDlh(m): 10:57am On May 01, 2021
Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel is confident about what his side can achieve in the transfer window this summer once it is open.

The former PSG manager has also had issues concerning his former club's ways of bringing in players to the club and this was part of the reasons he quit Paris Saint-Germain.

But in Chelsea it is looking like it is going to be a good ground for Tuchel and he has confirmed that he is fully involved in the transfer process and that the club is seeking his opinion concerning what they should be going for doing the summer.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2021/05/i-have-feeling-that-i-am-involved-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Smith Rowe Comments On His Goal For Arsenal / UEFA Champions League Final To Be Played In Portugal / Premier League Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.