Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State (48402 Views)

Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks / How Would You Solve The Insecurity Issue In Nigeria If You Were The President? / Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State by adadike(f): 5:29pm On May 01, 2021
Omoslim26:
The events in Imo is really saddening,

I pray sanity returns very soon.
Amen, I pray so too
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State by Amaechi2023(m): 5:41pm On May 01, 2021
affable4:
What else does he have to say? Disgruntled politicians. Through which intelligence did he come to this conclusion?

Instead of protecting your people from foreign invasion, you all just decide to complicate the whole situation.

God save us.
foreign invasion Kwanu?
are you blind or you refuse to see the truth that kanu is going on with his plan?
I was expecting you to say he's lying that you can say this first hand that he's been unable to pay the salaries of pensioners I'm the state but know .
well if neither of you can boldly debunk his claim, I'm certain uzodima is trying then.
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State by opeey(m): 5:45pm On May 01, 2021
Terrysam:
terrysam is a scam.. the ss attached is just photoshop.. he use it to disguise to swindle people of their money.
here is the account number he sent to me when he duped me
Issa Samson Acct no 1437135998 Access Bank
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State by Amaechi2023(m): 5:45pm On May 01, 2021
pickatyouu:
Half of what hope said are lies
what I expected others to say.
what and what are lies there? please tell me he's not been paying workers/pensioners and also he's been unable to secure one single project in the state.
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State by EagleNest(m): 6:07pm On May 01, 2021
Praxis758:
This man is stylishly campaigning for the 2023 governorship election. He's using emotional appeal to gain the heart/sympathy of the imolites.

Even an insane mind knows that the insecurity in Imo and other eastern states has nothing to do with politicians but the agitations by Ipob and #Endsars aftermath.

He might be alluding the recent ordeals in Imo to the fracas between his government and Okorkcha, but I don't think such an assumption is justifiable

Hope Uzodima should wake up, put blame game aside and design strategies to crush these criminals. Blame game will only blind his eyes from being proactive.

How come you know more than the governor, those causing troubles in the East? And you are not State police commissioner.
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State by jamiudarex(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2021
Terrysam:
For free?
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State by ofiko123(m): 7:01pm On May 01, 2021
We pray for peace in Imo state..
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State by xelly: 7:08pm On May 01, 2021
Praxis758:
This man is stylishly campaigning for the 2023 governorship election. He's using emotional appeal to gain the heart/sympathy of the imolites.

Even an insane mind knows that the insecurity in Imo and other eastern states has nothing to do with politicians but the agitations by Ipob and #Endsars aftermath.

He might be alluding the recent ordeals in Imo to the fracas between his government and Okorkcha, but I don't think such an assumption is justifiable

Hope Uzodima should wake up, put blame game aside and design strategies to crush these criminals. Blame game will only blind his eyes from being proactive.

Insecurity in Imo State is political. Are you more informed than the governor?

Why did it just started after supreme Court ruling? Do you think that the previous governor is in capable of this?
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State by Praxis758: 7:29pm On May 01, 2021
Are you saying kidnapping, banditry and sundry crimes bedeviling this country are all political?

I believe 'blame game' approach he's using will destract him from design a formidable strategy to curb the situation.

Prolonged blame game would soon be obsolete and barren to imolites same way the blame game adopted by Buhari and APC after the 2015 election is no more justifiable with present realities.

xelly:

Insecurity in Imo State is political. Are you more informed than the governor?

Why did it just started after supreme Court ruling? Do you think that the previous governor is in capable of this?

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State by Praxis758: 7:35pm On May 01, 2021
I don't need to be state comminsioner of police before reading the spate and cause of insecurity in the state. Same way I don't need to be a finance commissioner/minister to know the economic woes ravaging Nigeria.

We Nigerians just know that most of the guys Manning our security sector are sabotaging and misleading the governors/president by providing one-sided or inaccurate intelligence.

Buhari and his security henchmen comes to mind. We're all in this country and witness how those corners security czars were busy providing fake, inaccurate, watery and sentimental intelligence to Mr President. The product of which the president will stand before Nigerians and start reeling likes about the state of safety and protection in our country.

EagleNest:

How come you know more than the governor, those causing troubles in the East? And you are not State police commissioner.
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State by UnabashedIPOB: 8:29pm On May 01, 2021

People make allegations without an iota of evidence. If insecurity has nothing to do with politicians but everything to do with agitations by IPOB and EndSARS aftermath as the author of the above statement opined, then is IPOB agitating ONLY in IMO STATE? Why is IMO the only one out of the five Eastern states that's under siege? It makes no sense to any reasonable person. There are so many reasons why politicians in that state would want to create confusion and anarchy in order to make it ungovernable. For a start, Hopeless Ozodimgba is the only governor at least by the Zoo electoral standard who was not elected by the citizens mandate. He came into office as a result of the Supreme Court shenanigans and manipulations. Furthermore, he's the ONLY one of the five governors who is at loggerhead with his predecessor. He recently had a skirmish with Mr. Okorocha when the state seized Okorocha's property. So, to categorically say that the insecurity in IMO state is as a result of IPOB agitations and not politicians is preposterous, dangerous and shows lack of sincerity.
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State by Basher8583: 9:50pm On May 01, 2021
Respect55:

So if the winner is disqualified for whatever reason, who should be declared the winner?

The 2nd person right?

Do u know his position on that log or u just want to talk ?

Go and read and understand the verdict of the supreme court first before sounding like a broken cord.

Ihedioha is no longer contesting the matter because he's aware of his actions that backfired. What is left now is for him to sponsor any misreant ready to help distabilize Uzodinma's government
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State by xelly: 10:09pm On May 01, 2021
Praxis758:
Are you saying kidnapping, banditry and sundry crimes bedeviling this country are all political?

I believe 'blame game' approach he's using will destract him from design a formidable strategy to curb the situation.

Prolonged blame game would soon be obsolete and barren to imolites same way the blame game adopted by Buhari and APC after the 2015 election is no more justifiable with present realities.

Destabilisation in Imo State is different from all that you have mentioned. Prison break, attack on governor's House, attacks on police stations.

You can research to findout more.
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State by Praxis758: 2:31am On May 02, 2021
I'm not arguing.

I'll be happy if you can furnish me with any of those info.

No man is an island of knowledge.

Thanks.

xelly:

Destabilisation in Imo State is different from all that you have mentioned. Prison break, attack on governor's House, attacks on police stations.

You can research to findout more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground / RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Goes Acrobatic With His Grandchildren (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.