Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Is Phone Number Tracking Real. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Phone Number Tracking Real. (195 Views)

Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) / Man Ties Lady’s Braids In A Bus For Refusing To Give Him Her Phone Number / Two Poachers Caught While Tracking A Hyena To Their Den In Bauchi State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Phone Number Tracking Real. by lawalosky(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2021
Someone defrauded me 35k through fake alert,
Although I have already handed the case to one police man, but I am still in doubt if is possible to track this criminal,
But what really happened is on 11/4/2021 he (fraudster) came to my shop and did a fake transfer to me of 35k. And later switched his phone off on me, in fact he busied all my two line immediately he left my shop.
The police has disclosed to me the exact location where he is residing (45min drive) to my current location, but like I said earlier I am still in doubt if number tracking is that effective.
This is the fraudster details he gave me that day
Name: Moses Innocent Onos
Bank: First bank
Account no. 3174235168.
Even if you call him he will not it.
Re: Is Phone Number Tracking Real. by 2shaw: 12:53pm On May 01, 2021
Since the popo have given u expo'then follow them and have him picked up and arrested open office for him head' make sure say he pay u 100k'no collect that 30k again, sort popo 20k' from thr charge him to court shaply'make sure he is prosecuted shaply at magistrate Court and jailed. But for safety'relocate your shop to another location after every. Tho e be like say na ipob to ipob cos the fraudster na sure igbo guys see him name. Yoruba with bine can never bear such name
. Na only Igbos.
Re: Is Phone Number Tracking Real. by lawalosky(m): 1:01pm On May 01, 2021
2shaw:
Since the popo have given u expo'then follow them and have him picked up and arrested open office for him head' make sure say he pay u 100k'no collect that 30k again, sort popo 20k' from thr charge him to court shaply'make sure he is prosecuted shaply at magistrate Court and jailed. But for safety'relocate your shop to another location after every. Tho e be like say na ipob to ipob cos the fraudster na sure igbo guys see him name. Yoruba with bine can never bear such name
. Na only Igbos.

When I call my bank officer he confirmed to me, thats how dey defrauded his own cousin, they now recommend I apply for court order and freeze the account, but JUDICIARY are on strike and Dat what have been delaying me from takin and action. For safety, if I catch him I will first of all beat him well before handing him to police,
I can not leave my shop because of him
You can try that number and confirm what I am telling you

1 Like

Re: Is Phone Number Tracking Real. by 2shaw: 1:12pm On May 01, 2021
Better dont touch him hmm I pity u' if u beat am now and he collapses' that one na gbese and sure police go milk u dry... if he come die for your hand kor'or faint'' he go lie say he sick dis one dat one'say chest dey pain am'hospital go do scan 'of cos if court see all those ones go loose case and dem go detain u. Better leave work for police. No beat am o'no be everybody wey wear cloth well or some na slap dem don die.some ba blow dem don die. Abeg o
lawalosky:

When I call my bank officer he confirmed to me, thats how dey defrauded his own cousin, they now recommend I apply for court order and freeze the account, but JUDICIARY are on strike and Dat what have been delaying me from takin and action. For safety, if I catch him I will first of all beat him well before handing him to police,
I can not leave my shop because of him
You can try that number and confirm what I am telling you
Re: Is Phone Number Tracking Real. by lawalosky(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2021
2shaw:
Better dont touch him hmm I pity u' if u beat am now and he collapses' that one na gbese and sure police go milk u dry... if he come die for your hand kor'or faint'' he go lie say he sick dis one dat one'say chest dey pain am'hospital go do scan 'of cos if court see all those ones go loose case and dem go detain u. Better leave work for police. No beat am o'no be everybody wey wear cloth well or some na slap dem don die.some ba blow dem don die. Abeg o
But is very painful loosing your hard earned money to this fraudster. Anybody who is a victim here will attestify the angony going on in my heart.

(1) (Reply)

Ransom Payment Encourages Banditry, Abductions, Says Obasanjo / FG Set To Profile Highly Placed Nigerians Sponsoring Terrorism, Malami Hints On / Sunday Igboho House Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.