Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,014 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

What I Will Do If Voted As A President.. 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do If Voted As A President.. 2023 (306 Views)

What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? / This Guy Would Have Performed Better Than Governor Sanwo-Olu If Voted In 2019 / Lagos: What I’ll do in first 100 days if voted governor – Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Will Do If Voted As A President.. 2023 by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 01, 2021
My fellow country men I am 30years of old,
My Agenda if I become your president 2023 are follows:
(1) Abolishment of state, we are going to operate on Federal and local government to bring development closer to people

(2) We are going to operate bi-cameral legislature .

(4) I will collapse EFCC into Nigeria police , DIA and NIA will cease to exist because they have no work

(5).We are going to operate on one law, SHARIA LAW will cease to exist

(6) I will remove age as one of the qualifications to get Job.

(7) 60% devolution of power, like creation of local government police etc

(cool Build refinery in six zone political zone, and it must headed by the person from that zone.

(cool On taxes , if you buy car worth above five million, you will be forced to pay the same amount to the federal government

(9)Abolishment of dual citizens, if you want to be American go there forever or UK or any country at all.

(10) Oversea scholarship by PTDF shall automatically cease to exist.

(11) if you are going to abroad for treatment you be forced to pay five hundred million naira to the federal government

(12) The rich will feed the poor by means of tax

(13) If you have two cars ,you shall pay five thousand naira everyday except transport companies

(14) we shall tax politicians from their bank account

(15) Introduction of toll gate

(16) I will make sacrifice, I will not take any allowance, I shall slash my salary by 80%.

(17) Farmer header crises shall be a thing of the past, north shall produce us milk and beef, we shall build modern RUGA for them,no need to waste money searching for crude oil. Country like neitherland economy depend on milk and beef

I will build a Nigeria where law are obey, make and efforce, people of race, color, tribes will be given equal opportunity and treatments, a country that lives will be valued,

How am I going to make all this possible , the detail shall be in my compaign booklet and discussion in the town hall meeting.

Join me as we built a modern DUBAI
Re: What I Will Do If Voted As A President.. 2023 by Dcube212: 1:05pm On May 01, 2021
Others said the same sir
Re: What I Will Do If Voted As A President.. 2023 by oloyedewaris(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2021
Buhari talk pass this
Re: What I Will Do If Voted As A President.. 2023 by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 01, 2021
Simply End Nigeria And You Will Be Amongst The Greatest Men That Ever Lived
Re: What I Will Do If Voted As A President.. 2023 by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 01, 2021
supportnija:
(1) Abolishment of state, we are going to operate on Federal and local government to bring development closer to people

(4) I will collapse EFCC into Nigeria police , DIA and NIA will cease to exist because they have no work

(cool Build refinery in six zone political zone, and it must headed by the person from that zone.

(cool On taxes , if you buy car worth above five million, you will be forced to pay the same amount to the federal government

(9)Abolishment of dual citizens, if you want to be American go there forever or UK or any country at all.

(11) if you are going to abroad for treatment you be forced to pay five hundred million naira to the federal government

(13) If you have two cars ,you shall pay five thousand naira everyday except transport companies

(16) I will make sacrifice, I will not take any allowance, I shall slash my salary by 80%.

(17) Farmer header crises shall be a thing of the past, north shall produce us milk and beef, we shall build modern RUGA for them,no need to waste money searching for crude oil. Country like neitherland economy depend on milk and beef

I will build a Nigeria where law are obey, make and efforce, people of race, color, tribes will be given equal opportunity and treatments, a country that lives will be valued,

How am I going to make all this possible , the detail shall be in my compaign booklet and discussion in the town hall meeting.

You obviously don't even know the limit of the power of the president ...and you want to be president

Lmao build 6 rifinary in 6 zones that $60 billion ....you won't even have have of that for capital expenditure for your 8 years in power

Just go and sleep when you wake study more

Trust me like this u would be worse than buhari ... someone like me if I'm corrupt would so useless your adminstration eeh
Re: What I Will Do If Voted As A President.. 2023 by zombieHUNTER: 1:34pm On May 01, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Buhari talk pass this

Don't mind him...

Buhari promised to stop public office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad...

Guess what... Mr integrity as called by Yoruba Muslims was the first to break the promise...

Buhari promised to bring down the exchange rate of naira to Dollar.. where are we today

Re: What I Will Do If Voted As A President.. 2023 by Daniel058(m): 1:44pm On May 01, 2021
supportnija:

you will surely fail , i will buy car worth 50 million Naira , live in Benin or Cameroon till the end of your tenure grin

(1) (Reply)

How Our Husbands Are Tormented By Nightmares— Wives Of Soldiers Fighting ISIS / Nigerian Army History Of Killing Civilians / Kaduna: An Open Letter To El-rufai Over The Ongoing Protest In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.