Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Am Tired Of Life, I Am Contemplating Suicide. I Need Someone To Talk To - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am Tired Of Life, I Am Contemplating Suicide. I Need Someone To Talk To (449 Views)

Am tired of life am contemplating suicide. I need someone or people to talk to / N-power Beneficiary Contemplating Suicide - Report / ‘we Are No Longer Contemplating Court Action Against Falz, We’ll Take Him To App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of Life, I Am Contemplating Suicide. I Need Someone To Talk To by Jeffhardie: 2:00pm On May 01, 2021
Hello every one i could use some assistance and advice as i am really contemplating suicide. I am tired of life honestly but i wish to speak to or hear from well meaning nigerians perhaps someone could have a solution for me. Pls i beg of you all this is not a joke
Re: Am Tired Of Life, I Am Contemplating Suicide. I Need Someone To Talk To by Sharingiscaring: 2:02pm On May 01, 2021
What's up? Please share. Do you want it privately or openly?
Re: Am Tired Of Life, I Am Contemplating Suicide. I Need Someone To Talk To by paddyDIGITAL(m): 2:03pm On May 01, 2021
When there is life, there is hope.
A living dog is better than a dead lion.
Keep hoping; keep praying. Help is on the way.
Re: Am Tired Of Life, I Am Contemplating Suicide. I Need Someone To Talk To by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 01, 2021
If I was in your shoe what advice would you give me.
Re: Am Tired Of Life, I Am Contemplating Suicide. I Need Someone To Talk To by ChiefSosa(m): 2:04pm On May 01, 2021
You'll appreciate life is you see worse things others are experiencing. There's people at certain parts of the world that are seriously praying for life but are staring death in the face, they have no choice but to die miserable deaths at any moment. Appreciate life and do better. Even Jeff Hardy went through tough times but he pulled himself together. God bless
Re: Am Tired Of Life, I Am Contemplating Suicide. I Need Someone To Talk To by Sharingiscaring: 2:14pm On May 01, 2021
Jeffhardie:
Hello every one i could use some assistance and advice as i am really contemplating suicide. I am tired of life honestly but i wish to speak to or hear from well meaning nigerians perhaps someone could have a solution for me. Pls i beg of you all this is not a joke
Watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OalnbqFBUIc
Re: Am Tired Of Life, I Am Contemplating Suicide. I Need Someone To Talk To by Jeffhardie: 2:14pm On May 01, 2021
Sharingiscaring:
. I will share it here on nairaland
Re: Am Tired Of Life, I Am Contemplating Suicide. I Need Someone To Talk To by StarofWonder5: 2:14pm On May 01, 2021
keep at Life, bro. Keep Hope Alive.... Hope is a good thing and no good thing ever dies.....

2years from now you will look at whatever is wrong now and smile. It only made you better.

Listen to some cool messages and musics. I recommend Apostle Joshua Selman's messages.... and listen to Peace by Amanda Cook and Bethel Music....
YOU'LL BE FINE...

*Rushes to my prayer room to speak in tongues for One hour*
Re: Am Tired Of Life, I Am Contemplating Suicide. I Need Someone To Talk To by Jeffhardie: 2:28pm On May 01, 2021
Sharingiscaring:
. I have been working in a factory in ijebu ode for about 6 months, am paid 700 naira daily minus 100 naira tfare so my daily income is 600 naira. I work mon - sat 8am - 8pm. Am tired of the job. It is energy consuming and the worst of it is that i cant save even 100 naira daily 600 naira is barely enough for me to feed not to talk of saving. Still i was managing the job hoping for a good one till last week monday, i accidentally poured a drum of syrup used in the factory. The company said the syrup cost 6k so they decided to be removing 200
naira from my wages for the next 30 days. Now i will be left with 400 naira for the next 30 days. I can only afford to eat 1ce daily with 400 naira. I don't have a dime on me. What of other expenses how do i cope i have tried looking for a better job all to no avail. I can't take it any more. 6 months of my life just wasted by the factory
Re: Am Tired Of Life, I Am Contemplating Suicide. I Need Someone To Talk To by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:42pm On May 01, 2021
Don't do it..there is a way out
Re: Am Tired Of Life, I Am Contemplating Suicide. I Need Someone To Talk To by Jeffhardie: 3:03pm On May 01, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Don't do it..there is a way out
. Pls am open to any solution. I need a good daily pay job of at least 1500 daily i cant do any monthly pay jobs. I don't have clothes to wear all i have in this world are 2 shirts and 1 jeans. I have looked for good paying daily jobs in ijebu ode all efforts were futile. Not to talk of my current issue how do i survive on 400 naira daily for d next 30 days. Except i can get 6k to pay the factory back
Re: Am Tired Of Life, I Am Contemplating Suicide. I Need Someone To Talk To by Elizy09: 4:02pm On May 01, 2021
Share ur location make I come chop akara biko
Re: Am Tired Of Life, I Am Contemplating Suicide. I Need Someone To Talk To by sade38436: 6:46pm On May 01, 2021
:What's up? Please share. Do you want it privately or openly? . I will share it here on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Hashtags On Instagram Etc To Gain Followers / School Feeding: FG To Up-scale Additional 5m Pupils / American Are The World's Number One Terrorist Nation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.