Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

My World Is Crumbling - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My World Is Crumbling (1020 Views)

The World Is Running Out Of Sand And The Repercussions Are Drastic (Photos) / In Nigeria, Public Education Is Crumbling / Confusion As Mechanics, Pupils Battle For Space In Enugu Crumbling School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My World Is Crumbling by SimpleGuy001: 2:06pm On May 01, 2021
Imagine getting a first class up until your final semester and you fall out of first class.

I feel like I’m at that point now and I’m feeling so bad, all the efforts I’ve put in feels like it’s going to waste.

Anytime I even think about it, the more it hurts.

Dunno if I can make it. I’m feeling somehow,
really sad right now, i just don’t know what to do, things are really rough for me right now educationally.

This hurts, really really hurts. God help me, this isn’t what I envisioned.
Re: My World Is Crumbling by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:08pm On May 01, 2021
First class is not the end of the world. Read biographies and see that only 30percent use their certificate. The important thing is what is in your head And how do u use it to make money

7 Likes

Re: My World Is Crumbling by StarofWonder5: 2:11pm On May 01, 2021
Op you did your best. and the most important thing is that you know that you did your best. Free up joor!!! we carry 2:2 comot nko? Na God's grace dey make pesin reach im destination for Life.

Listen to some cool songs....
Peace by Amanda Cook and Bethel music.

*Rushes to my prayer room to speak in tongues for One hour*

5 Likes

Re: My World Is Crumbling by peropoliet(m): 3:05pm On May 01, 2021
SimpleGuy001:
Imagine getting a first class up until your final semester and you fall out of first class.

I feel like I’m at that point now and I’m feeling so bad, all the efforts I’ve put in feels like it’s going to waste.

Anytime I even think about it, the more it hurts.

Dunno if I can make it. I’m feeling somehow,
really sad right now, i just don’t know what to do, things are really rough for me right now educationally.

This hurts, really really hurts. God help me, this isn’t what I envisioned.

if I graduate with 2.1 I go happy eh...but am on my way to become a millionaire .......use your brain

1 Like

Re: My World Is Crumbling by Maj196(m): 9:07pm On May 01, 2021
Guy no kee yourself ontop first class

1 Like

Re: My World Is Crumbling by PAWG(m): 6:56am On May 02, 2021
I had same issue in my 3rd year, I had a D and and C for no just cause and it sealed my fate.

All our courses are 2 credit units so making a leap was an impossibility.

Even if I made As till my final semester, the best I’d have graduated with would’ve been a 4.48 (based on my calculations).

I had big plans to get scholarships abroad and a whole lot more, besides I wanted to prove that I could get a first class, my department hadn’t produced one in 13 years.

It really hurt my drive and grades because I get there was no need study again. If I had Cs from that point till graduation I’d still make 2.1.

Las las na 4.12 I carry comot but I’m thankful.

Not hitting your target can be devastating but you shouldn’t let it faze you, where hard work doesn’t propel you to, grace will.

Most successful guys left school with 2.2 and 3rd class, some didn’t even make it into the university. Keep your head up

1 Like

Re: My World Is Crumbling by leonard002(m): 8:53am On May 02, 2021
You'll always be a first class student. Never lose sight of that

2 Likes

Re: My World Is Crumbling by DAramis: 1:17pm On May 02, 2021
Like someone said, you will always be a first class student irrespective of the challenges. Fire on and do your best.

When you graduate and with very high GPA, start applying for scholarships in various schools or countries especially if you are in STEM field.

(1) (Reply)

Quantitive Reasoning For Basic 5 / . / Officer Woos Don Go Play Wrong Game (squid)���video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.