Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

# - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / # (6430 Views)

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

# by Jbn11(m): 3:22pm On May 01, 2021
Before you judge me.. Many of us don't have much choice in life. Nobody ever cared you gats to go and get it if not you won't eat.

You have to defend yourself if not no one will.
I don't want to go into what I did in the past I don't know how to type much but I can personally tell you myself.

I need redemption, I need someone that maybe see any good in me and save me from my past.

Is there more hope in life for me?

1 Like

Re: # by Ajiswaggs(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2021
Re: # by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 01, 2021
Look for a living church around you or a mosque (if you are a Muslim) and confess your sins for total repentance, its never too late with God.

10 Likes

Re: # by flexlatifa: 3:27pm On May 01, 2021
If u ask me na who I go ask

3 Likes

Re: # by SportsHD: 3:34pm On May 01, 2021
Jbn11:
Before you judge me.. Many of us don't have much choice in life. Nobody ever cared you gats to go and get it if not you won't eat.

I don't want to go into what I did in the past I don't know how to type much but I can personally tell you myself.

I need redemption, I need someone that maybe see any good in me and save me from my past.

I have to steal before I eat. I have a to involve with much crime against my will to survive.

Life can cruel sometimes, putting one in flight and fight mode.
Nobody is above redemption. You can just seek the lord's forgiveness and turn away from vices.

ps. which game you dey play?

1 Like

Re: # by Jbn11(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2021
SportsHD:

Life can cruel sometimes, putting one in flight and fight mode.
Nobody is above redemption. You can just seek the lord's forgiveness and turn away from vices.

ps. which game you dey play?
its risky to tell here.

1 Like

Re: # by chinchonglee(m): 3:53pm On May 01, 2021
Continue na

1 Like

Re: # by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 01, 2021
Rozcol:
Look for a living church around you or a mosque (if you are a Muslim) and confess your sins for total repentance, its never too late with God.
Which one is death church again? this is how some you of divided Christ, your church is a living church others are death......Stop divide Christ, heaven is for holy people.

2 Likes

Re: # by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 01, 2021
supportnija:

Which one is death church again? this is how some you of divided Christ, your church is a living church others are death......Stop divide Christ, heaven is for holy people.
Not all churches are of God reason I said a "living church"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: # by Righteousness2(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2021
Jbn11:

I have to steal before I eat. I have a to involve with much crime against my will to survive.

There is no sin too big for the Blood of JESUS.
It does not Matter the evil and Wickedness you have engaged in. If you are willingly to come to JESUS Christ, He is willing to receive you.
As long as you are still alive, there is an opportunity for redemption.

You are the Reason JESUS went on that cross , took the beatings and the Nails on his hands.
JESUS is waiting for you to take that bold step.

Send us a Chat on WhatsApp if you care.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: # by shegzy0514(m): 4:17pm On May 01, 2021
supportnija:

So u na all churches the serve God truly

1 Like

Re: # by TotoGame(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2021
Jbn11:

Which tea you drank

lemme know where to start if say you na baggar

fuvk off then
Re: # by immortal2: 7:08pm On May 01, 2021
Jbn11:

You need to go directly to Jesus and confess all the evils to him. After you have done that, ask him what He will have you do. Then do whatever He tells you to do.

2 Likes

Re: # by pointblank247(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2021
Why do you need our permission to repent?
I now know that it's inferiority complex that is pushing you guys around.
Re: # by JustCruise(m): 7:13pm On May 01, 2021
Jbn11
its risky to tell here.

Would love to know.
Re: # by LikeAking: 8:15pm On May 01, 2021
Just b ur self.

1 Like

Re: # by LikeAking: 8:17pm On May 01, 2021
Jbn11:

No send any chat to Righteousness2. use your brain. What if him be police/rival?

3 Likes

Re: # by LikeAking: 8:17pm On May 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

There is no sin too big for the Blood of JESUS.
It does not Matter the evil and Wickedness you have engaged in. If you are willingly to come to JESUS Christ, He is willing to receive you.
As long as you are still alive, there is an opportunity for redemption.

You are the Reason JESUS went on that cross , took the beatings and the Nails on his hands.
JESUS is waiting for you to take that bold step.

Send us a Chat on WhatsApp if you care.

Rest!

1 Like

Re: # by franklingud(m): 8:25pm On May 01, 2021
Jbn11:

Yes bro, there's enough room to contain everyone on earth in the heart of God the Father.
There's enough mercy and grace that forgive and forget everyone's past in Jesus.
All you have to do is first of all accept your mistakes, which you have done
Then accept Jesus as your Lord and personal savior.
Make Him ''personal''.
Go to Him in the silence of your heart and pour out your sins to Him. Then make a firm resolution to change your way of life.
Make restitution for your sins and do everything you can to never go back to it.
Then watch how your life will play out later.
Congratulations bro! You are saved!

2 Likes

Re: # by gud4vvvvv: 8:30pm On May 01, 2021
Jbn11:

just go to any church and confess your sins. you can equally confess them now and don't ever try to go back to any of them no matter the challenges you may face. I am not wishing you death but even if it warrants dying don't give up to the demand of the other members to go back. just avoid any thing bad as your conscience leads you.
Re: # by Les: 8:38pm On May 01, 2021
Jbn11:

His name is Jesus Christ, His love for every one sinner is second to none. Do u have a Bible you can open?
Re: # by GeneralPula: 8:39pm On May 01, 2021
Before you turn repentance cultist, hope you’ve not killed anyone?

If you have done that, you need to run across Atlantic Ocean cuz they’ll surely come for you..

Goodluck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: # by McStoic(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2021
Jbn11:

Open up your heart to God. You are a Spirit and only a spirit can see the mind of another spirit. Try reading the Bible especially the gospel of John. If you are very very sincere and pray with open mind, believe you me, you will receive a transformation you never knew existed. You are not totally beyond redemption. Good a thing you have come to realisation of your need to change.

In your closet, pray fervently and honestly ask God to help you and reveal Himself to you. Also ask Him to direct a helper to you ( a sound Christian). Be more prayerful and always do so from the depth of your heart. God will sort you out. Take care

1 Like

Re: # by 2shaw: 8:49pm On May 01, 2021
Go to jesus' really.
immortal2:

You need to go directly to Jesus and confess all the evils to him. After you have done that, ask him what He will have you do. Then do whatever He tells you to do.
Re: # by 2shaw: 9:07pm On May 01, 2021
Blood in blood out. All you should be programmed to do is to play this YouTube video everyday cos nothing like repentant cultist. Any of these guns might go off and yeah its a real sound. You are in great danger abi na church you wan sleep from Sunday to Sunday . Who send u make u join b4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N_m3tsPyP0
Re: # by fortunez1(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2021
Find your to Omega Power Ministry(OPM) they rehabilitate you there. There are worst persons there who have been changed and modeled into better persons.

1 Like

Re: # by dododawa1: 4:39am On May 02, 2021
Have you killed a soul before, yes or no before I comment.
Re: # by michlins(m): 5:43am On May 02, 2021
Na lié. You made conscious choices and that's what made you a criminal.

You took the easy way out which is also fun way
Re: # by Nobody: 5:55am On May 02, 2021
This thread will goto front-page. Watch and see.
Re: # by dederocs(m): 6:03am On May 02, 2021
Kontinue angry
Re: # by Dreyton36: 6:30am On May 02, 2021
YOU ARE A BAD BOY? cool

Alaye bad boys don cap , cowards do

Lights. Up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: # by houseontherock: 7:16am On May 02, 2021
supportnija:

Not all Churches are living Churches. The life of a church isn’t about music, ministries or ministers. It isn’t even about the number of people being ministered too. The main ingredient in a living church is the Messiah, Jesus Christ...the Church is the body of Christ and you must feel that it's alive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INSIDE LIFE: Lady Strips Naked, Beaten Mercilessly By Family Members For Alleg / Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria / Pics Of Patients Caught Having Sex In A Lagos Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.