Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

# - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / # (6452 Views)

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: # by heniford2: 7:55am On May 02, 2021
Jbn11:
Before you judge me.. Many of us don't have much choice in life. Nobody ever cared you gats to go and get it if not you won't eat.

You have to defend yourself if not no one will.
I don't want to go into what I did in the past I don't know how to type much but I can personally tell you myself.

I need redemption, I need someone that maybe see any good in me and save me from my past.

I have to steal before I eat. I have a to involve with much crime against my will to survive.

Is there more hope in life for me?
first am happy you want change in life it get to a stage in life you just want to better in society no matter how you see yourself.

"first" you need to leave that particular city your in move to another not close by city.

"second" join a christian church or muslim.

" three" get something doing a job the say an idol mind is the devil workshop.

"fourth" make peace with yourself be open for correction. is well bro
Re: # by Mpanyi: 8:15am On May 02, 2021
houseontherock:

Not all Churches are living Churches. The life of a church isn’t about music, ministries or ministers. It isn’t even about the number of people being ministered too. The main ingredient in a living church is the Messiah, Jesus Christ...the Church is the body of Christ and you must feel that it's alive

Living church nonsense. If I may want to go your way, I will say any church that does not have continuous succession from the apostles to now is not a living church. You can't wake up and start a church by your whims without passage of authority (breath breathed onto the apostles and Word) both physical and spiritual from Christ himself. In essence what I am trying to say is you people should stop that living church nonsense and advise the person the church to go to. Leave living church or dead church thing for God.
Re: # by MetroBaba1(m): 8:52am On May 02, 2021
Jbn11:
Before you judge me.. Many of us don't have much choice in life. Nobody ever cared you gats to go and get it if not you won't eat.

I don't want to go into what I did in the past I don't know how to type much but I can personally tell you myself.

I need redemption, I need someone that maybe see any good in me and save me from my past.

I have to steal before I eat. I have a to involve with much crime against my will to survive.

You've taken the right step into the right direction. Do you wish to know how the Bible can change your life?

Kindly visit www.jw.org.

Fill out the form for a personal Bible study. You'll be contacted.
Re: # by ElValiente(m): 12:42pm On May 02, 2021
Someone is viewing this post right now like wow let's help this guy. But boom na cult kill him younger sister. Evil men do....

2 Likes

Re: # by femi4: 2:01pm On May 02, 2021
Jbn11:
Before you judge me.. [b]Many of us don't have much choice in life. [/b]Nobody ever cared you gats to go and get it if not you won't eat.

The bold is a lie they want you to believe so that you won't see redemption.
What can you do with your hands that's not evil?

Until you get busy and find succor in eating from your sweat, you ll continue to blame everyone for your choice in life

1 Like

Re: # by kwasoly(m): 2:07pm On May 02, 2021
Jbn11:

Yes bro, There is hope for you. Send your number across
Re: # by reXurrectionZA(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2021
Sip on a chilled bottle of rat poison (sniper recommend) you can eat it with bread or suya or gala if you like(•,_,•)
Re: # by PoshTraveler: 2:27pm On May 02, 2021
How many have u killed first?
Re: # by Rita33(f): 7:22pm On May 02, 2021
TotoGame:

Which tea you drank

lemme know where to start if say you na baggar

fuvk off then

No vex Bro....

Wetin do baggar??
Re: # by harakiri(m): 7:43pm On May 02, 2021
Post like this make me sick...

U are a cultist and a bad boy....

U fit show your ruggidity in front of herdsmen? Na only u suffer? U don suffer? U know how many years i don sleep inside rain? U know nonsense work I don do to survive? U dey thief ba? Your beans don done.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: # by Jbn11(m): 9:10pm On May 02, 2021
harakiri:
Post like this make me sick...

U are a cultist and a bad boy....

U fit show your ruggidity in front of herdsmen? Na only u suffer? U don suffer? U know how many years i don sleep inside rain? U know nonsense work I don do to survive? U dey thief ba? Your beans don done.

Nonsense.
you're very stupid who invited you here do you think you can say that to me physically?
Re: # by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 02, 2021
Jbn11:
you're very stupid who invited you here do you think you can say that to me physically?

Shut up

Who are you?

Do you think petty cult, stealing and intimidation is what cultism is?

You belong to cult yet steal to eat, which kind cult be that one?

I was even thinking you are talking of cult not knowing you are talking about thugs, touts and never do well called cult littering the street.

3 Likes

Re: # by harakiri(m): 9:42pm On May 02, 2021
Jbn11:

Tupac had a song dat year titled "you ain't shit without your homeboys". You are a pussy and will always be a pussy. Your eternal backup na gangster wannabes web blend and na dem go finally Japa when ta ta strike heaven.

Useless crayfish. I no go beat chest brag for u. I dey lekki alpha beach...I fit give you house address sef make u carry all your crew come sef....come show urself naa.

Mumu.
Re: # by harakiri(m): 9:48pm On May 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Shut up

Who are you?

I was even thinking you are talking of cult not knowing you are talking about thugs, touts and never do well called cult littering the street.

He has definitely not seen the 4 walls of uni. Most def eiye or aro street urchins. I blame govt for this failed generation though.

1 Like

Re: # by dangotesmummy: 11:16pm On May 02, 2021
LikeAking:

No send any chat to Righteousness2. use your brain. What if him be police/rival?
you're a wicked soul,a monster and devil's agent.you don't want that boy to repent and know Jesus? You want him to keep living a risky life

4 Likes

Re: # by Shukushaka: 12:52am On May 03, 2021
I know someone that said this kind of thing when I was in school and later died of car accident age 24. Rest In Peace my niggA
Re: # by Jbn11(m): 9:33am On May 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Shut up

Who are you?

I have no word with ghosts. Meet me physical and be a man
Re: # by Xhuntra: 9:43am On May 03, 2021
Jbn11:

Social media jack bauer. In real life, this one will be a sissy

1 Like

Re: # by SoftChordz: 11:36am On May 03, 2021
Jbn11:

you're not. bad boy you were just plain dummbb stupiiiddd n cluelesss.. try n get deliverance first then try to evade ur other cultist dumbistss. who goes to join a cult plsss
Re: # by meobizy(f): 7:11am On May 16, 2021
I guess agbe po and alabaru work now na man-know-man. OP is not a serious entity.
Re: # by Nobody: 11:59am On May 16, 2021
Jbn11:

What if I tell you i know the exact solution to your problem?
Re: # by Tinney104(m): 3:58pm On May 16, 2021
Shey na ALORA or eiye
Congratulation ��
Re: # by Pierced(f): 9:28pm On May 16, 2021
Jbn11:

Don't reveal any personal information here......don't pm anybody......don't receive pm from anybody.

If u really want to change..... Relocate to a totally different state.....change ur phone number......and lay low.

1 Like

Re: # by annyplenty(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2021
Jbn11:

Pay attention to the prayers in red below.

Lord, Jesus Christ, have mercy upon a sinner. I confess all my sins and ask for mercy. Forgive me all my sins. Wash me with your blood. Write my name in the book of life. Today, I accept you as my Lord and Saviour. I believe you died for me on the cross at Calvary and rose up from the dead on the third day for my justification. Break the yoke of sin in my life and fill me with the Holy Spirit in Jesus name I pray.[color=#990000][/color]

Please go on your knees and pray the prayers.

Look for salvation preaching church around you, preferably a small church where you can get necessary spiritual attention and also grow quickly, and start attending. Pray to God to guide you before you select a church.

Come and read my teaching series on Nairaland, especially the followings

-1. Awareness of sins

-2. 10 practical ways to know if you are born again

-3. Preparing for Rapture' (Part 1 to Part 14, though still continuing)

God be with you.
Re: # by Jbn11(m): 1:48pm On May 27, 2021
Pierced:

Don't reveal any personal information here......don't pm anybody......don't receive pm from anybody.

If u really want to change..... Relocate to a totally different state.....change ur phone number......and lay low.
you're the best thank you
Re: # by Nbote(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2021
Jbn11:

Na who dey beg dey here dey open eye for other ppl?

1 Like

Re: # by Tboyfrosh123(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2021
no hope for cultist even if you repent today after some years them go track you down make there delete you grin

Re: # by lasisi69(f): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
LikeAking:

No send any chat to Righteousness2. use your brain. What if him be police/rival?
lol... You no well
Re: # by elonmuskbaby: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Rozcol:
Not all churches are of God reason I said a "living church"
seek a living Faith Bible church in your branch aka winners chapel or go to mountain of fire miracles ministry in prayer city,ibafo.God will deliver you from EVIL association
Re: # by Lilfemzie(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
[quote author=Jbn11 post=101288470]Before you judge me..

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included
Re: # by anthonyuncle(m): 12:05am On Jul 19, 2021
hope your reason for repentance is genuine?

let it don't be that you are trying to run away from punishments due to your actions
Re: # by Tinney104(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jbn11

Wetin dey walk you ?
Dem force you tell them story of your life nii undecided sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) / [video] Moment A Man Caught His Pregnant Wife In Bed With A Pastor / Police Raid Oluwole, the Document Forgery Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.