Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Loan Management Software - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Loan Management Software (1944 Views)

Loan Management Software / I Need A Loan Management App! / Care To Run A Thrift Organization?, Thrift And Loan Management App Is Available! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Management Software by Dialpad: 3:24pm On May 01, 2021
Can anyone recommend a good loan management software that can manage entire loan process.

Will appreciate quick response

Please note, I am not looking for a loan
Re: Loan Management Software by Lukman1700: 3:47pm On May 01, 2021
Dialpad:
Can anyone recommend a good loan management software that can manage entire loan process.

I have the software script written in php. With a nice client area and management office.

You can reach me on o8130135975 or email : guyfukes@protonmail.com

1 Like

Re: Loan Management Software by Dialpad: 3:57pm On May 01, 2021
Is this your number

Lukman1700:

I have the software script written in php. With a nice client area and management office.

You can reach me on o8130135975 or email : guyfukes@protonmail.com
Re: Loan Management Software by Dialpad: 3:58pm On May 01, 2021
Is this script currently in any production environment
Re: Loan Management Software by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 01, 2021
Dialpad:

Chat me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.3.7.5.3.3.3.7.5
Re: Loan Management Software by Etogist: 8:05pm On May 01, 2021
Dialpad:

I can do it using Vb.net. It will be a desktop app

1 Like

Re: Loan Management Software by Lukman1700: 4:58am On May 02, 2021
Dialpad:
Is this your number

Exactly . That is my number.
Re: Loan Management Software by Lukman1700: 5:04am On May 02, 2021
Dialpad:
Is this script currently in any production environment

No not yet. But that shouldn’t be a problem . Kindly contact me for more details

1 Like

Re: Loan Management Software by Lukman1700: 3:59pm On May 02, 2021
Dialpad:
Is this your number

Yes .
Re: Loan Management Software by Dialpad: 4:33pm On May 02, 2021
What I need is a fully functional script already used in a production environment

2 Likes

Re: Loan Management Software by Dialpad: 11:17am On May 05, 2021
I am still waiting for those who can recommend a functional solution
Re: Loan Management Software by Dialpad: 2:14pm On May 10, 2021
Still expecting
Re: Loan Management Software by timi11: 7:53pm On May 10, 2021
We use loandisk.
Its a software a s a service and its been very efficient for us.

It has 30days free trial.

https://www.loandisk.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjws-OEBhCkARIsAPhOkIar9wlDQOTTLSJgN3-uY-VLl47e3YT-Ph4bhk9leSmjwkOGs_QSkr4aAsEfEALw_wcB

1 Like

Re: Loan Management Software by SarkinYarki: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dialpad:

Vaccine shill cheesy they told you to make meaningless post hahahhaah
Re: Loan Management Software by SavageResponse(m): 6:23am On Oct 10, 2021
timi11:
We use loandisk.
Its a software a s a service and its been very efficient for us.

It has 30days free trial.

https://www.loandisk.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjws-OEBhCkARIsAPhOkIar9wlDQOTTLSJgN3-uY-VLl47e3YT-Ph4bhk9leSmjwkOGs_QSkr4aAsEfEALw_wcB

That means if you don't pay for a subscription after 30 days they lock you out and you can't access your client info shocked

1 Like

Re: Loan Management Software by airsaylongcome: 8:09am On Oct 10, 2021
Dialpad:
What I need is a fully functional script already used in a production environment

Are you still on the lookout? The one I have deployed has both loan and deposit (savings) management modules. Enterprise-grade and in use by a number of fintechs and microfinance institutions in Nigeria and globally

1 Like

Re: Loan Management Software by Dialpad: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2021
Do you have a demo

airsaylongcome:

Are you still on the lookout? The one I have deployed has both loan and deposit (savings) management modules. Enterprise-grade and in use by a number of fintechs and microfinance institutions in Nigeria and globally
Re: Loan Management Software by airsaylongcome: 8:20am On Oct 10, 2021
Dialpad:
Do you have a demo

I can have one setup for a walk through. I'd need some more information about your loan offerings to configure a demo box

1 Like

Re: Loan Management Software by Dialpad: 8:47am On Oct 10, 2021
What exactly have you set up previously, I am interested in providing loans just like these loan apps

airsaylongcome:

I can have one setup for a walk through. I'd need some more information about your loan offerings to configure a demo box
Re: Loan Management Software by airsaylongcome: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2021
Dialpad:
What exactly have you set up previously, I am interested in providing loans just like these loan apps

So providing loans to go way beyond just knowing who is due to pay what when. There's something called underwriting which is the crux of determining who can take what amount of loan and how much interest they should pay given their risk profile. I deploy software that keeps track of who has taken what loan when, how much they are to pay in interest and principal, when those payments are due and all of that. Essentially it's a core banking solution that tracks loans and deposits but not treasury management

1 Like

Re: Loan Management Software by vivendii: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2021
Dialpad:

Dialpad:

Dialpad:

Hi, you can check out woodcoreapp.com. WoodCore banking APIs help you build a suite of digital banking products, from deposits to loans, from savings to overdrafts. Please send an email to tech@woodcoreapp.com To schedule a demo.

1 Like

Re: Loan Management Software by 1saed: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2021
hello Diapad

it feels good to reply you on your request

lots of different contributors have come up to

provide their solutions.

but i wanted to bring you one cloud service which solves your current issue

kindly check out thriftplus

they provide services for loans administration

https://thriftplus.pythonanywhere.com

mathew

Re: Loan Management Software by Dialpad: 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
How come your prices are not displayed on the website

vivendii:

Hi, you can check out woodcoreapp.com. WoodCore banking APIs help you build a suite of digital banking products, from deposits to loans, from savings to overdrafts. Please send an email to tech@woodcoreapp.com To schedule a demo.
Re: Loan Management Software by vivendii: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hi, our pricing is very flexible. It ranges from a pay as you go plan to an Enterprise plan.
Kindly fill the form on our contact us page, woodcoreapp.com/contact-us/, and I will send you a proposal with our pricing plans.

Thank you!

Dialpad:

Dialpad:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan Management Software by kkdx: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dialpad:

Your best bet would be Lendsqr - https://lendsqr.com. You could get to sign up and test it for free. The platform provides you with all the modules, data, and API integrations out of the box. While the web app is free, you may have to shell out a little for the mobile app.
Re: Loan Management Software by Kobicove(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
kkdx:

Your best bet would be Lendsqr - https://lendsqr.com. You could get to sign up and test it for free. The platform provides you with all the modules, data, and API integrations out of the box. While the web app is free, you may have to shell out a little for the mobile app.

Around how much are we talking about here?
Re: Loan Management Software by kkdx: 2:12am On Dec 06, 2022
Kobicove:

Around how much are we talking about here?
It's actually free to start.
Re: Loan Management Software by airsaylongcome: 8:12am On Dec 06, 2022
kkdx:
It's actually free to start.

And then….what’s the monthly cost after that?
Re: Loan Management Software by pyshola123: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2022
If your operations is like lapo, ASA etc, please contact me 080-62888540

The loan app have everything you need to operate your microfinance bank successful.

Group transaction
Top Sheet
Master Roll
Collection Sheet
Transaction Summary
GL
and more...

(1) (Reply)

Looking For One Or Two People - C# & Javascript - ASP.NET Core Framework / Ole! Catch The Thief! (destination: UNILAG)... Early Stages Of Development Video / Free Arduino Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.