Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Instead Of Yahoo Yahoo, I Go Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Instead Of Yahoo Yahoo, I Go Farm (761 Views)

Indian Farmers Use Coca-cola And Pepsi Instead Of Expensive Pesticides. / How Do I Go About Starting A Snail Farm / Doc(layer) Which One Should I Go For CHI,AMO Or ZARTECH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instead Of Yahoo Yahoo, I Go Farm by Bms4real(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2021
if government can give us job. yahoo yahoo is a no for me.. I want straight to farm... see my maize farm

Re: Instead Of Yahoo Yahoo, I Go Farm by duro4chang(m): 3:52pm On May 01, 2021
What of fulanis ? They are making life difficult for farmers
Re: Instead Of Yahoo Yahoo, I Go Farm by Bms4real(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2021
Bms4real:
if government can give us job. yahoo yahoo is a no for me.. I want straight to farm... see my maize farm

Re: Instead Of Yahoo Yahoo, I Go Farm by Bms4real(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2021
What of fulanis ? They are making life difficult for farmers . They are making life very diffult for me. I go in the morning then in the evening to see if they going to come. That how AV been doing since oh
Re: Instead Of Yahoo Yahoo, I Go Farm by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:06pm On May 01, 2021
Before nko?

You think say yahoo easy?
Re: Instead Of Yahoo Yahoo, I Go Farm by SportsHD: 4:35pm On May 01, 2021
if dem tell you sey yahoo easy, na scam. . keep up the good work sir. And keep a kalashnikov for the cows.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Yahoo Yahoo, I Go Farm by Bms4real(m): 11:41am On May 03, 2021
SportsHD:
if dem tell you sey yahoo easy, na scam. .
keep up the good work sir. And keep a kalashnikov for the cows.
the day they gbabu you send you go kirikiri... you start cry like a baby. I will be the first to comment when your story come to front page in nairaland
Re: Instead Of Yahoo Yahoo, I Go Farm by SportsHD: 1:22pm On May 03, 2021
Bms4real:
the day they gbabu you send you go kirikiri... you start cry like a baby. I will be the first to comment when your story come to front page in nairaland
loll mumu, I tell you sey i dey do fraud? There are jobs that are paying better than fraud.
Re: Instead Of Yahoo Yahoo, I Go Farm by Bms4real(m): 7:31pm On May 03, 2021
SportsHD:
loll mumu, I tell you sey i dey do fraud? There are jobs that are paying better than fraud.
hmmmm oode. who know what you up to.... yes you are right. lot of job out there that pay more than fraud

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Pls Avoid This Scammer At Agriculture [korede2016] / Help A Nairalander To Locate A Fishery In Abuja And Its Environs / I Want To Start A Snail Farm, Please How Do I Begin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.