Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,274 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

'DSS Claim That We Are Importing Explosives Into Imo Is Fake' - IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'DSS Claim That We Are Importing Explosives Into Imo Is Fake' - IPOB (891 Views)

Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA / Man Enters Gutter To Celebrate Okorocha’s Defeat, Says “Imo Is Free” / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'DSS Claim That We Are Importing Explosives Into Imo Is Fake' - IPOB by goodnessme1(f): 10:44pm On May 01, 2021
Omoslim26:

I wouldn't say rejoiced, I was rather relieved, bcus the militant sect esn is linked with attacks that pose a threat to the peace and sanity in my own Imo, just imagine the level of death that a once, peaceful,home for fun and relaxation, has recorded which started with the creation of the militant sect esn.

I get very happy when anything or anyone that posses a problem for Imo and Igboland in general fails or dies.

That like good riddance to bad rubbish ��

So how do your Northern leaders intend to sort out this boko ft iswap ft bandits ft killer heardmen. I hope you collected your own 20k from boko haram.
The same way you feel relieved about the killing of Ikonso,who only crime is protecting our land against terrorist herdsmen,is the way we feels relieved when terrorist Nigeria force that have killed hundreds of youths got killed.
Re: 'DSS Claim That We Are Importing Explosives Into Imo Is Fake' - IPOB by Omoslim26: 10:58pm On May 01, 2021
goodnessme1:
The same way you feel relieved about the killing of Ikonso,who only crime is protecting our land against terrorist herdsmen,is the way we feels relieved when terrorist Nigeria force that have killed hundreds of youths got killed.

On whose mandate is a militant sect operating to be a regional security outfit for a whole region.

This same esn militant will continue to draw the senseless Nigeria army m to our land and the people who get caught in the middle are unharmed civilians ��.

That's what I don't want.
Re: 'DSS Claim That We Are Importing Explosives Into Imo Is Fake' - IPOB by Omoslim26: 11:00pm On May 01, 2021
goodnessme1:

And the best way to revenge is to kill or celebrate when Igbos are killed??.
Re: 'DSS Claim That We Are Importing Explosives Into Imo Is Fake' - IPOB by goodnessme1(f): 6:02am On May 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

And the best way to revenge is to kill or celebrate when Igbos are killed??.
Ikonso and other ipob members that Was killed which you celebrated are not Igbos.
Re: 'DSS Claim That We Are Importing Explosives Into Imo Is Fake' - IPOB by goodnessme1(f): 6:15am On May 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

On whose mandate is a militant sect operating to be a regional security outfit for a whole region.

This same esn militant will continue to draw the senseless Nigeria army m to our land and the people who get caught in the middle are unharmed civilians ��.

That's what I don't want.
But killing of our mothers and sisters in our farms by terrorist herdsmen doesn't draw your terrorist army to east,only present of those protecting our farm land draws them.

What you don't want doesn't matter,what matters is what majority of Igbos want.

We all can't hate Ipob like you.
Re: 'DSS Claim That We Are Importing Explosives Into Imo Is Fake' - IPOB by Omoslim26: 6:23am On May 02, 2021
goodnessme1:
But killing of our mothers and sisters in our farms by terrorist herdsmen doesn't draw your terrorist army to east,only present of those protecting our farm land draws them.

What you don't want doesn't matter,what matters is what majority of Igbos want.

We all can't hate Ipob like you.

Point of correction I don't hate ipob, but the negative effect they have on Igbo.

If you think majority of Igbo want a militant sect that is your opinion and head ache.
But reality is a militant sect cannot be imposed as a security outfit for a whole people, bcus they will continue to be in confrontations with the FG army.

We don't need air raids in IMO.

Take your militant sect to Abuja and help us finish aso rock pkatapkata.
Re: 'DSS Claim That We Are Importing Explosives Into Imo Is Fake' - IPOB by goodnessme1(f): 6:48am On May 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

Point of correction I don't hate ipob, but the negative effect they have on Igbo.

If you think majority of Igbo want a militant sect that is your opinion and head ache.
But reality is a militant sect cannot be imposed as a security outfit for a whole people, bcus they will continue to be in confrontations with the FG army.

We don't need air raids in IMO.

Take your militant sect to Abuja and help us finish aso rock pkatapkata.
Stop denying the obvious,You never seen anything good in what ipob does.

Even some people that never supports Ipob applauded them when they launched ESN,but your hatred for them is legendary,reason you celebrates when their member are killed.

Not that your hate or love matters because nobody knows you.

Yesterday oduduwa agitators protested,none of them were killed,the eleven that was arrested were released same Yesterday.
But you rejoices when your government kills our Igbo brothers and sisters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: List Of Boko Haram Commanders Arrested By ISWAP (see Details) / Isiala Oboro Police Station Shut Down / Igbos Are The Smartest, Richest And Bravest Tribe In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.