Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? (1553 Views)

IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK / IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court / Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by Crayfish09: 5:56pm On May 01, 2021
Little children that think with their anus may think that he is not a terrorist, but any thinker can easily see him for the blood sucker that he is. He is just a moire subtle version of Shekau because he wants to keep his VISA and remain in the good books of his semi-lunatic supporters, but this is no cause of concern. All qaeda, Isis, Boko haram, etc all had initial supporters until the reality hit them. South East is on a timed bomb
Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by GodHatesBigots(m): 5:57pm On May 01, 2021
Anybody calling IPOB a terrorist organisation is as dumb as a herd of brain dead cows.

When IPOB start to forcefully convert people to their religion or occupy the land of other tribes through conquest or mass murder people from other tribes, THEN and ONLY THEN can we call it a terrorist organisation.

All Igbo is IPOB.
Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:58pm On May 01, 2021
Eastlink:
Shut up. Igbos and north don’t have similar value system. Boko-Haram can wear suicide vest and even go ahed to destroy their homes, Igbos on the other hand value the sanctity of lives and love to uphold development. The Igbo man in his rightful sense will never encourage the destruction of their homes. That’s because we love growth, we love positivity and prosperity.

Igbos are not religious bloodthirsty bigots. Kanu’s styled demonic activism is alien to Ndigbo. So your comparison is faulty. The earlier Ndigbo rises up to stop Kanu the better for our survival.

onye si na ihe agaghi ekwe omume ga emechikwanu onu ma onye ozo mewe ya.
O bu eziokwu na Uzo nnamdi na aga adichaghi mma mana i ga ekwuchetere anyi onu ma o buru na onoghi ya mgbe a na emegbu ndigbo nwokem gini mere na ikwughi okwu ka ndi ozo soro gi......signing out
Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by mekaboy(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2021
Eastlink:
Shut up. Igbos and north don’t have similar value system. Boko-Haram can wear suicide vest and even go ahed to destroy their homes, Igbos on the other hand value the sanctity of lives and love to uphold development. The Igbo man in his rightful sense will never encourage the destruction of their homes. That’s because we love growth, we love positivity and prosperity.

Igbos are not religious bloodthirsty bigots. Kanu’s styled demonic activism is alien to Ndigbo. So your comparison is faulty. The earlier Ndigbo rises up to stop Kanu the better for our survival.

Some of them on Nairaland are criminals that kanu released from prison, while others are selling drugs in asia waiting for Biafra the magic country to come from kanu.

They won't understand you.

3 Likes

Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by GodHatesBigots(m): 6:01pm On May 01, 2021
Eastlink:

Igbos are not religious bloodthirsty bigots
. Kanu’s styled demonic activism is alien to Ndigbo. So your comparison is faulty. The earlier Ndigbo rises up to stop Kanu the better for our survival.

The bolded is true, but Mr intellectual, where were you when whole families on their farms were slaughtered or when Fulani terrorists set up camps on farm land belonging to the indigenes and killed anyone who stood in their way?

Meanwhile, where is the development I see in Igbo land today that is of benefit to the Youth ? None, zero , zilch - and I know because I come home every year. It is ONE MIGHTY SHIT HOLE. Shame on all of you.

Selfish Coward.
Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by mekaboy(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2021
Eastlink:
If Kanu is not working for the DSS then someone needs to explain the following:

1. Biafra of the mind was what Ojukwu preached after returning from exile. A Biafra of the mind that spurs Ndigbo to excellence. But Kanu is doing the opposite and at it stands, he has single handedly helped to demonize anything Biafra in the mind of sane Igbos.

2. Since the rise of Uwazuruike’s MASSOB and Kanu’s IPOB, street urchins have made it a duty to deny Igbos access to federal activities like census and elections. Elections in Igboland is a no go agree these days. If IPOB thugs are not threatening violence, they threaten to kill those who participate in it. Who now loses when you have limited say in the Federal.

3. Kanu’s IPOB and Uwazuruike MASSOB federal government sponsored agitation has single-handedly led to the the killings of able-bodied Igbo youths.

4. Igbo cultural norms have being thrown to the dogs, as insults, threats and thuggery are now the other other of the day.

5. Kanu has used his radio to enforce mass brainwashing among Igbo people. Today, he has gone ahead to institutionalize Judaism in Igboland.

6. Kanu has ensured that Igbo traditional, religious and leadership system is abolished. No one listens to our leaders anymore as he call all of them unprintable names.

7. Kanu’s introduction of ECN has since the civil war made a once peaceful east a theatre of violence and destruction.

8. Kanu rise to fame has for the first time in history, glorified the death of Igbos against his demonic movement. This is the first time, people glorify the activities of unknown gun men destroying their own Fathers house. It’s the first time, people will also glorify their own brothers and sisters death simply because they work for the Police and Army.

All these for money.

Lied that he was offered oil block
Lied that he was given 5 igbo states
Lied that their demands have been met, meanwhile he collected money from PDP.
Lied that Trump would give Biafra
Lied that he discussed Biafra at the United Nations Assembly.

3 Likes

Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by mekaboy(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

The bolded is true, but Mr intellectual, where were you when whole families on their farms were slaughtered or when Fulani terrorists set up camps on farm land belonging to the indigenes and killed anyone who stood in their way?

Meanwhile, where is the development I see in Igbo land today that is of benefit to the Youth ? None, zero , zilch - and I know because I come home every year. It is ONE MIGHTY SHIT HOLE. Shame on all of you.

Selfish Coward.

How many fulani attacks have the criminal ESN/UGM repelled? How many have they arrested? They claim to be in the bush, but the fulani come from the bush to atrack.

Apart from killing police , collecting guns, opening prison doors for criminals to escape, what is their use in igboland?

2 Likes

Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by Eastlink(m): 6:11pm On May 01, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
Anybody calling IPOB a terrorist organisation is as dumb as a herd of brain dead cows.

When IPOB start to forcefully convert people to their religion or occupy the land of other tribes through conquest or mass murder people from other tribes, THEN and ONLY THEN can we call it a terrorist organisation.

All Igbo is IPOB.
Igbos are not terrorist or destroyers. In the fullness of time, IPOB will remain a thing of the past as everyone go receive sense by then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by GodHatesBigots(m): 6:13pm On May 01, 2021
Eastlink:
Igbos are not terrorist or destroyers. In the fullness of time, IPOB will remain a thing of the past as everyone go receive sense by then.

Igbos are not cowards either, a real Igbo man will defend his land, his wife and children. A cowardly Igbo man would not do these things.
Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by Eastlink(m): 6:14pm On May 01, 2021
mekaboy:

All these for money.

Lied that he was offered oil block
Lied that he was given 5 igbo states
Lied that their demands have been met, meanwhile he collected money from PDP.
Lied that Trump would give Biafra
Lied that he discussed Biafra at the United Nations Assembly.
Kanu works for his paymaster. Everything points to PDP.

The demolition and destruction of Igboland is their target.

1 Like

Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by Eastlink(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Igbos are not cowards either, a real Igbo man will defend his land, his wife and children. A cowardly Igbo man would not do these things.
A true Igbo son will verify facts from fiction before following someone sheepishly. Igbo were never know for herd mentality until the coming of MASSOB/IPOB DSS enterprise.

And a true Igboman knows when to fight his battles, and not by allowing himself pushed into a conflict he isn’t prepared for. Ojukwu’s mistake of rushing into an unprepared conflict will never happen in our life time. And a runway coward in London will never be allowed to lead us to our destruction a second time.

1 Like

Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by mekaboy(m): 6:18pm On May 01, 2021
Eastlink:
Kanu works for his paymaster. Everything points to PDP.

The demolition and destruction of Igboland is their target.

You wondee why he is not causing trouble in PDP states. His focus is on ebonyi, Anambra and IMO.

2 Likes

Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by Eastlink(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2021
mekaboy:

You wondee why he is not causing trouble in PDP states. His focus is on ebonyi, Anambra and IMO.
He has been working for the PDP right from ages. First, under GEJ were he led a group of youths in London to preach unity and protest against Boko-Haram. Kanu’s antecedents have been fake and just like Uwazuruike works for the PDP. Both are Obasanjo boys. Dokubo, Kanu, Gani Adams, Igboho and Uwazuruike work for the same paymasters.

Who doesn’t know he collected bribe from the PDP during the last elections? Even where he focuses his destructive efforts have always been in opposition states in the SE.

3 Likes

Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 01, 2021
[s]
mekaboy:
By now you all know my stand on Nnamdi Kanu and his fraudulent Biafra agitation . I also pointed out his lies about oil block and 5 igbo states. So the case of the agitation being a fraud and a venture to enrich himself is already established.

Now a terrorist is one who useless unlawful violence to intimidate civilians to achieve personal or political goals.

Now lets look at IPOB.

The organisation is already unlawful in Nigeria. Then the unlawful organisation, setup an unlawful security outfit in igboland.

The unlawful security outfit kills police and soldiers and take their guns. They then open the prisons to recruit more criminals.

Today Kanu is using the criminal group to intimidate igbos.

Imposing curfew in Anambra. Threatening to kill anyone that comes out for campaign in Anambra.

He said he has renamed Douglas road to ikonso way. Threatened that all the landlords should change the address of they will be killed.

Any ministry in imo that presents a letter head with Douglas road as address, the director or whoever is in charge will be killed.

Any local government that welcomes or entertains the governor of imo state, the chairman will be killed.

Now anyone seen wearing ebubeagu uniform in igboland will be killed.

Killing igbos and threatening to kill more igbos . One begins to wonder what this Biafra will look like, with this fraudster comanding criminals to kill anyone that has a contrary opinion.

Listen to him here.

https://www.facebook.com/DChiFamilyfromBiafra/videos/461796364896607/

Isn't kanu and his criminal network a terrorist organisation?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by GodHatesBigots(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2021
Eastlink:
A true Igbo son will verify facts from fiction before following someone sheepishly. Igbo were never know for herd mentality until the coming of MASSOB/IPOB DSS enterprise.

And a true Igboman knows when to fight his battles, and not by allowing himself pushed into a conflict that would he isn’t prepared for. Ojukwu’s mistake of rushing into an unprepared conflict will never happen in our live time. And a runway coward in London will never be allowed to lead us to our destruction a second time.

Lol, whenever I return to IGBO land, I weep. A massive shit hole of unemployment, underdevelopment, gross impoverishment, pain, misery and near hopelessness. That’s what true Igbo men like you want for Igbos - go and sit down Pal - you ain’t got a clue.
Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by adadike(f): 6:42pm On May 01, 2021
Eastlink:
So when is Kanu’s sister getting killed too? Or is she different from others?
kanu sister is married to a police man. An ASP
Ask yourself why they haven't attack Oji river
Pls who is deceiving who?
Kamu should stop killing our innocent Igbo brothers on uniforms. If he cannot kill his sister on uniform, he should stop killing our brothers and sisters on uniform oh ah!

2 Likes

Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by limeta(f): 8:19pm On May 01, 2021
By now you all know my stand on Nnamdi Kanu and his fraudulent Biafra agitation

we dont know we dont care
who you be

1 Like

Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by mekaboy(m): 8:23pm On May 01, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Lol, whenever I return to IGBO land, I weep. A massive shit hole of unemployment, underdevelopment, gross impoverishment, pain, misery and near hopelessness. That’s what true Igbo men like you want for Igbos - go and sit down Pal - you ain’t got a clue.

I have seen kanu creating jobs for the youths. Empowering them with AK47.

2 Likes

Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by Sunday2021: 8:31pm On May 01, 2021
Anago55:
Bros, you no dey tire? seriously you are only going to get tired of talking. majority of the people of Igbo land have chosen the terrorist organization ahead of your progressive Nigeria. Don't you want to respect the wishes of the people?

You are just starting, very soon you will vanish to thin air like Biafraexposed,oyigboupdate and the rest of the anti Igbo militants
Atleast use your dog brain to answer his questions. Stop disgracing that woman that sold charcoal to pay for your school fees.

1 Like

Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2021
mekaboy:

I have seen kanu creating jobs for the youths. Empowering them with AK47.

Defending themselves against your terrorist brethren.
Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by Jax1: 8:43pm On May 01, 2021
mekaboy:

Tell their parents that i am posting nonsense. However i know the same faith awaits members of your family this year.

If you were a tad sensible your thinking faculty should have proven to you that posting pictures of dead people online just to score useless point makes no sense

I could as well posts pictures of dead Ipob members killed extra judiciously by those who are meant to protect them.

Respect the dead and stop posting your disjointed verbiage by the minutes.
Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by Anago55: 8:52pm On May 01, 2021
Sunday2021:
Atleast I have a dog brain and that's why I am stupid. My mother is a disgrace to womanhood.
. Obviously you are
Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by mekaboy(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2021
Jax1:

If you were a tad sensible your thinking faculty should have proven to you that posting pictures of dead people online just to score useless point makes no sense

I could as well posts pictures of dead Ipob members killed extra judiciously by those who are meant to protect them.

You want to respect the dead by pictures, but you celebrate their killing.

1 Like

Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by goodnessme1(f): 9:31pm On May 01, 2021
adadike:
Kanu should stop threatening Igbo lives! He should stop it immediately. What kind of madness is this Biko nu?
Just shut up if you don't have something reasonable to say.

1 Like

Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by mekaboy(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2021
goodnessme1:

Do you have something reasonable to say?
Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by adadike(f): 10:26pm On May 01, 2021
goodnessme1:
you should be the one to shut it and may you shut it forever

1 Like

Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by goodnessme1(f): 10:44pm On May 01, 2021
adadike:
you should be the one to shut it and may you shut it forever
Don't be a fool.

1 Like

Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by buckeyemedia: 2:38am On May 02, 2021
Eastlink:

Igbos are not religious bloodthirsty bigots. Kanu’s styled demonic activism is alien to Ndigbo.
So your comparison is faulty. The earlier Ndigbo rises up to stop Kanu the better for our survival.
Are they telling me that Nnamdi Kanu isn’t Igbo?
Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by buckeyemedia: 2:39am On May 02, 2021
Jax1:

Who was meant to protect those Ipob Terrorist, ESN or ECOMOG?
Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by stanluiz(m): 8:52am On May 02, 2021
Nnamdi kanu is nothing but a coward and a destroyer. A fugitive that is hiding in London.

His days are numbered.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by stanluiz(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2021
As a coward he is. He don't want to come back to Nigeria because he knows he will be killed and wasted by the security forces. So he stays in London and be brainwashing ignorant and gullible youth to attack and destory government and private facilities in the South East.

Terrorism and dictatorship has no place in igbo society. And nnamdi kanu posseses those evil characters.

As for ipob, your days are already numbered. A stupid and foolish organization with no wisdom, tact and diplomacy.

You people will pay for all the insecurities you demons brought to the South East.

2 Likes

Re: Is IPOB Not A Terrorist Organisation? by mekaboy(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2021
Terror group.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Live 7pm To Talk About Anambra Elections / Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home / Let Face It, Is Nigeria Better Than The Present Afghanistan ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.