Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Way Out On Arthritis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Way Out On Arthritis (336 Views)

Solution On Arthritis And Rheumatism / Nigerians, Prepare For More Hot Days & Warm Nights - NIMET Warns, Lists Way Out / Natural Remedies For Arthritis And Rheumatism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Way Out On Arthritis by ajenimuni: 6:25pm On May 01, 2021
Rheumatism/Arthritis is not a joke and lot has used different ointment and different kind of herbs but still at same point not seeing head way most especially those whom had buy drugs they market that is not African that they promote it cure every illnesses. and they buy and do not see any improvement or what so ever and lot use the highest calcium intakes but all still remains the same... i usually dont even go too far giving what to ingest on that but only ointment which i have given to countless but home and abroad and lot has great remark on it... There is healing where healing is no doubt and arthritis/rheumatism does as well triggers high blood pressure in most as the arthritis gives them sleepless night and we all are aware that sleepless night causes one to have high blood pressure and high blood pressures are known to be silent killers illnesses. Going by the same arthritis/rheumatism, could trigger the above mentioned and must be carefully handled with a better hands, am into core herbal and i am based in Lagos and i am very much available if one needed to see me one on one on it and with arthritis, stay away from cold and air conditioning environment.
Here is my reach if am needed on it ointment or other herbs treatment..... +2349060054012
Re: Way Out On Arthritis by ajenimuni: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
.. .... ...
Re: Way Out On Arthritis by ajenimuni: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Way Out On Arthritis by ajenimuni: 11:53am On Jun 29, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Cure Yeast Infection And BV / Enlarge Your Sex Experience / Do I Have A Sexually Transmitted Infection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.