Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

I Need A Doberman - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Need A Doberman (1410 Views)

What 2 Breeds Make A Doberman? / Aggressive Combination...rottweiler + DOBERMAN / Top Adult male doberman for sale (purebreed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Doberman by Ninjamax: 10:00pm On May 01, 2021
What's up nairalanders and fellow dog enthusiasts
I am asking for any one who has a pup or calm female adult doberman u can offer me other dogs like dogoargentino,cane corso,French bulldog, Labrador retriever but my main goal is a doberman price range 50k to 200k just no health testing should be at least 85 percent and heritage [pure breed] at least 98 percent I know is hard but if u find I can okay 10k for the finder

Re: I Need A Doberman by Hashabiah: 10:09pm On May 01, 2021
I love those dogs. They are the perfect guard-dogs. And their loyalty is unquestionable
Re: I Need A Doberman by Charlesmike1(m): 6:41am On May 02, 2021
Ninjamax:
I am asking for any one who has a pup or calm female adult doberman u can offer me other dogs like dogoargentino,cane corso,French bulldog, Labrador retriever but my main goal is a doberman price range 50k to 200k just no health testing should be at least 85 percent and heritage [pure breed] at least 98 percent I know is hard but if u find I can okay 10k for the finder

WhatsApp me on 08103918913 Dr Charles... I have a black and a brown 5month doberman Pinscher female available in Lagos... if u are intrested she could be urs

Re: I Need A Doberman by PetsAirways: 1:32pm On May 02, 2021
If interested, I can get you a pedigree Doberman pup from SA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Doberman by GogetterMD(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2021
You won't get a pedigree doberman at that price range you're quoting. Be ready to manage a "mixed breed"
Re: I Need A Doberman by PetsAirways: 1:56pm On May 02, 2021
If interested, I quote N300 - N350k for imported Doberman pup.
Re: I Need A Doberman by PCAngel: 10:50am On May 04, 2021
Dr Charles, your dub is awesome. How much for the female?
I have a female that be on heat soon, location of my female, Abuja
Re: I Need A Doberman by Waltiro(m): 9:34am On May 11, 2023
I can get u a Dogo Argentino if you're interested
Re: I Need A Doberman by adozie(m): 7:57am On May 16, 2023
Waltiro:
I can get u a Dogo Argentino if you're interested

Interested in the Dogo
Re: I Need A Doberman by Thomas211: 10:14am On May 16, 2023
Most of the pet owners wants to know that [how to turn up invisible fence collar?](https://petarenapro.com/how-to-adjust-invisible-fence-collar-strength/)
Press the collar and you can increase a collar level.
Re: I Need A Doberman by cuttatitla1986: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
Doberman puppies are an excellent choice for those looking for an intelligent and loyal companion. Doberman puppies are known for their loyalty, courage, and ability to protect their owners. To learn more about Doberman puppies in Nigeria, check out this in-depth review of the breed: thecriticsvoice_000_pe/2023/06/12/doberman-puppies-in-nigeria-an-in-depth-review-of-the-breed/.

If you are looking for a loyal companion, then a Doberman puppy may be the perfect fit for you. It covers essential topics such as the history of the breed, its temperament and physical characteristics, and other relevant information. With the right amount of love and care, your Doberman puppy will grow to be an intelligent and loyal companion..

You will also find advice on choosing a reputable breeder and tips on how to care for your Doberman puppy.

With the right amount of love and care, your Doberman puppy will grow to be an intelligent and loyal companion..
Re: I Need A Doberman by wallace18(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ninjamax:
Re: I Need A Doberman by wallace18(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
Available now and meets all your requirements, currently @6 weeks old call: 08109343654 if you're interested
wallace18:
Re: I Need A Doberman by wallace18(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
Male and female available
wallace18:
Available now and meets all your requirements, currently @6 weeks old call: 08109343654 if you're interested
Re: I Need A Doberman by Thomas211: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2023
Pet parent ask that[can dogs have lemon cake?](https://petarenapro.com/can-dogs-eat-lemon-cake/)So answer is the yes but in small amount.
Re: I Need A Doberman by EgunMogaji2: 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
Please check my signature for Doberman puppies. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Alsatian Puppies For Sale At Affordable Prices / My 5 Months Male Caucasian / 2yr + Female Caucasian For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.