Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Bomb Manufacturing Factory Discover In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Manufacturing Factory Discover In Kaduna (641 Views)

Photo: A New Human Relative Has Been Discover In South Africa / Nigerian Military Unearths Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturing Centre In Borno / Army Discovered Bomb Manufacturing Factory In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Manufacturing Factory Discover In Kaduna by olawalebabs(m): 8:05am On Apr 24, 2011
The kaduna state police commissioner Haruna John has inform journalist that a bomb manufacturing factory was discover in Rafin dadi area of kaduna state, he stated further that the factory has been in existence for quite some time and most of the bombs that has being going off is believe to be manufacture from that factory.
Re: Bomb Manufacturing Factory Discover In Kaduna by onyengbu: 8:16am On Apr 24, 2011
Horrible grammar!
Is it coming from u or the newspaper writer?
Re: Bomb Manufacturing Factory Discover In Kaduna by olawalebabs(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

Horrible grammar!
Is it coming from u or the newspaper writer?
grammarian, what's your take?
Re: Bomb Manufacturing Factory Discover In Kaduna by homerac7: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2011
Onye ngbu, u dey crase, walahi. cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Manufacturing Factory Discover In Kaduna by oluwabamis(m): 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2011
Re: Bomb Manufacturing Factory Discover In Kaduna by olawalebabs(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2011
oluwabamis:

here is the link

http://tribune.com.ng/sun/index.php/front-page-articles/3720-bomb-making-factory-discovered-in-kaduna?tmpl=component&print=1&page=

i think this story should make the front page, seun
thanks for the source. I hope they will put it in the front page
Re: Bomb Manufacturing Factory Discover In Kaduna by edoyad(m): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2011
olawalebab:

thanks for the source. I hope they will put it in the front page
Why would they put it on the front page, when two people working for the Marketing dept of the bomb factory are also moderators on NL ? Don't ask me who.
Re: Bomb Manufacturing Factory Discover In Kaduna by edoyad(m): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2011
Bomb-making factory discovered in Kaduna http://tribune.com.ng/sun/index.php/, ered-in- kaduna Written by Hassan Ibrahim, Kaduna Sunday, 24 April 2011 A local bomb manufacturing factory was, at the weekend, discovered in Kaduna by the police. While conducting journalists round the factory, which could be mistaken for a residential building, the Police Commissioner in charge of election duties in Kaduna State, Mr. Haruna John, said that was the place where bomb exploded on Friday. The factory is located at the Rafin Guza area of Kaduna North Local Government, a few kilometres to the main city. He said the bomb killed one and injured eight others who had been arrested. Haruna said the Inspector General of Police, Hafiz Ringim, “has constituted a high-powered investigation team which will soon arrive Kaduna to investigate the various bomb explosions in the state and other parts of the country in recent time with a view to bringing the culprits and their sponsors to book. “Men of the State Security Service (SSS), the military and the police have begun intense investigation into the sources of the bombs, while the team set up by the IGP, led by an Assistant Inspector General of Police, will soon arrive Kaduna to join in the investigations.”
Re: Bomb Manufacturing Factory Discover In Kaduna by Odunnu: 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2011
Hmmmm!
Re: Bomb Manufacturing Factory Discover In Kaduna by olawalebabs(m): 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2011
edoyad:

Why would they put it on the front page, when two people working for the Marketing dept of the bomb factory are also moderators on NL ? Don't ask me who.
why will you say that, that word is uncharitable.
Re: Bomb Manufacturing Factory Discover In Kaduna by edoyad(m): 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2011
Me i'm just putting figures together o! That's why i said don't ask me who
Re: Bomb Manufacturing Factory Discover In Kaduna by olawalebabs(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2011
Then no problem

(1) (Reply)

Obi: Zoning Not In Jonathan/ Igbo Govs ’ Deal / A Portion Of King Jonathan's Meat / The One Move That Will Save Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.