Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

How Do I Report A Debtor To Credit Bureau - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Report A Debtor To Credit Bureau (944 Views)

See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) / How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? / What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Report A Debtor To Credit Bureau by Balaking: 10:58pm On May 01, 2021
I need help please

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report A Debtor To Credit Bureau by samwash(m): 12:26am On May 02, 2021
Balaking:
I need help please

As in you borrowed the person ur personal money ?
Pls give details.
Re: How Do I Report A Debtor To Credit Bureau by Heartbender: 12:48am On May 02, 2021
Get a lawyer
Balaking:
I need help please
Re: How Do I Report A Debtor To Credit Bureau by Lexusgs430: 1:09am On May 02, 2021
Balaking:
I need help please

Did you sign a contract?......
Re: How Do I Report A Debtor To Credit Bureau by Balaking: 5:56am On May 02, 2021
samwash:

Pls give details.
yes I borrowed the person my money but we have a written agreement
Re: How Do I Report A Debtor To Credit Bureau by harmargedon: 6:15am On May 02, 2021
how long has the person being owing you?
Re: How Do I Report A Debtor To Credit Bureau by Balaking: 6:47am On May 02, 2021
harmargedon:
two months
Re: How Do I Report A Debtor To Credit Bureau by Fuudz: 6:52am On May 02, 2021
samwash:

Pls give details.

Heartbender:
Get a lawyer

harmargedon:

Anyone who knows the process should please outline it here cos I'm also interested in knowing
Re: How Do I Report A Debtor To Credit Bureau by harmargedon: 7:41am On May 02, 2021
Balaking:
two months
credit bureau will only prevent the person from getting loan from any loan company with his BVN, but they don't retrieve loan for them. Most people don't pay back, not because they don't want to, it's because of something else that might have errupted within the time frame he was given the money. If he can't pay the money in full, I'll advise you ask him to pay in bits, so that it doesn't go beyond two months.
Re: How Do I Report A Debtor To Credit Bureau by Balaking: 7:52am On May 02, 2021
harmargedon:
credit bureau will only prevent the person from getting loan from any loan company with his BVN, but they don't retrieve loan for them. Most people don't pay back, not because they don't want to, it's because of something else that might have errupted within the time frame he was given the money. If he can't pay the money in full, I'll advise you ask him to pay in bits, so that it doesn't go beyond two months.
yeah what am saying is I want to report him to credit bureau that way he won't be able to collect loan from bank or anywhere else and that might motivate him to pay back because he's not picking my call
Re: How Do I Report A Debtor To Credit Bureau by harmargedon: 8:00am On May 02, 2021
Balaking:
yeah what am saying is I want to report him to credit bureau that way he won't be able to collect loan from bank or anywhere else and that might motivate him to pay back because he's not picking my call
ok, you can try reaching out to them via their email address.
Re: How Do I Report A Debtor To Credit Bureau by tjmc: 8:21am On May 02, 2021
It is only registered financial institution that can input any loan clients name on CRC. And besides you can't report anyone on CRC.
Go pay a military man some money(10k) and ask him to help you recover your money or use a police officer
Re: How Do I Report A Debtor To Credit Bureau by olamiji98448: 8:51am On May 02, 2021
Re: How Do I Report A Debtor To Credit Bureau by samwash(m): 1:13pm On May 02, 2021
@Op, since it's ur personal money, & u are not a registered financial institution, there's nothing you can do regarding the CRC,and moreover CRC can't block person from accessing loan.
CRC can only be used & monitor by credit financial institution to guide abt someone loan history.
So in this case you have to handle this case your self, since you have a written agreement,I think you have to go the civil way.
Re: How Do I Report A Debtor To Credit Bureau by erunzy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
Please I noticed u studied in uganda can u please help me out with someone who can change naira for shillings
Re: How Do I Report A Debtor To Credit Bureau by ElectronicMoney(m): 2:24am On Jun 25, 2021
Balaking:
I need help please

Were you eventually able to find a way around this?
Re: How Do I Report A Debtor To Credit Bureau by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:38am On Jun 25, 2021
samwash:

Pls give details.

Bros, it's "lent" not "borrowed".

Even graduates who spent money and sweats passing through universities still make this avoidable mistake.

We lend to people, but borrow from them. We do not borrow money to people. That's gutter English.
Re: How Do I Report A Debtor To Credit Bureau by samwash(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

Bros, it's "lent" not "borrowed".

Even graduates who spent money and sweats passing through universities still make this avoidable mistake.

We lend to people, but borrow from them. We do not borrow money to people. That's gutter English.

Thanks for the correction,well acknowledge.

(1) (Reply)

Turkish Currency Loses Over 50% Of Value After Sharia Law Is Applied To Forex / My Futures Trading Strategy:- How To Earn Over #500,000 Naira Monthly / Which Is The Best Issuing House In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.