Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Video Of Baba Ijesha Dissing Iyabo Ojon& Bobrisky Before Current Scandal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Baba Ijesha Dissing Iyabo Ojon& Bobrisky Before Current Scandal (1576 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing / CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Baba Ijesha Dissing Iyabo Ojon& Bobrisky Before Current Scandal by BigShishi(m): 10:58pm On May 01, 2021
In this video Yoruba actor, Baba Ijesha impersonates Bobrisky in a skit which suggests that the popular Nigerian Crossdresser revealed that him, Iyabo Ojo and a third person all carried out money ritual hence why they stare at people like mentally deranged people.

It does not seem like a comedy skit but rather a direct jab at the both aforementioned people

Could it mean Iyabo Ojo and Baba Ijesha had prior beef before the latter got embroiled in the molestation scandal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1kXKfblftQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Dissing Iyabo Ojon& Bobrisky Before Current Scandal by Barrywilly(m): 7:37am On May 02, 2021
Haba grin grin grin. Baba Ijesa really dissed Iyabo Ojo in this video. No wonder she goes after him in full force using the issue of the child molestation as a smokescreen. Iyabo Ojo has a personal issue to settle with Baba Ijesa

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Dissing Iyabo Ojon& Bobrisky Before Current Scandal by kingthreat(m): 10:06am On May 02, 2021
I think same with Princess. He must have had sex with her or rejected her proposal for him to marry her or something. For a woman to give you housing or something free, she wants something back in return. If she doesnt get it, she will try and destroy you.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Dissing Iyabo Ojon& Bobrisky Before Current Scandal by nuban07(m): 11:32am On May 02, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Dissing Iyabo Ojon& Bobrisky Before Current Scandal by nuban07(m): 11:34am On May 02, 2021
We can see the reason why Iyabo Ojo carry the matter for head. All the same baba ijesha still fumbled

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Dissing Iyabo Ojon& Bobrisky Before Current Scandal by Sikay19(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2021
grin

The truth is gradually coming out. Daughters of Jezebel are trying hard to see his Golgotha because of the past issues they had with him. And to nail his coffin, there was no better bait than an upçoming Delilah they used against him which would certainly bring about public outrage. Esora fun obirin o Olohun ama wa pelu yin o.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Dissing Iyabo Ojon& Bobrisky Before Current Scandal by SugarCake: 12:44pm On May 02, 2021
kingthreat:
I think same with Princess. He must have had sex with her or rejected her proposal for him to marry her or something. For a woman to give you housing or something free, she wants something back in return. If she doesnt get it, she will try and destroy you.

doesn't change the fact that he is a disgusting pedophile

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Dissing Iyabo Ojon& Bobrisky Before Current Scandal by smileclement(m): 12:59pm On May 02, 2021
CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Molesting 14 Year Old Girl

Don't watch this video if you're not up to 18 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sRCHD29i8A

BigShishi:
In this video Yoruba actor, Baba Ijesha impersonates Bobrisky in a skit which suggests that the popular Nigerian Crossdresser revealed that him, Iyabo Ojo and a third person all carried out money ritual hence why they stare at people like mentally deranged people.

It does not seem like a comedy skit but rather a direct jab at the both aforementioned people

Could it mean Iyabo Ojo and Baba Ijesha had prior beef before the latter got embroiled in the molestation scandal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1kXKfblftQ
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Dissing Iyabo Ojon& Bobrisky Before Current Scandal by VEHINTOLAR: 1:02pm On May 02, 2021
What Baba Ijesha did was terrible and quite disgusting ,no doubt about it ! I however knew from the onset that Iyabo Ojo had a personal score to settle with him. She and her gang of Olosho even said they would kill that man if the police released him ! Haba, why na ! Why is she that pained if she isn't guilty of what baba Ijesha said about her in the video ?

Baba Ijesha,Iyabo Ojo and Princess are all mad !
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Dissing Iyabo Ojon& Bobrisky Before Current Scandal by pekisdgee(m): 1:13pm On May 02, 2021
Barrywilly:
Haba grin grin grin. Baba Ijesa really dissed Iyabo Ojo in this video. No wonder she goes after him in full force using the issue of the child molestation as a smokescreen. Iyabo Ojo has a personal issue to settle with Baba Ijesa
you see that is why tuey set him UP! Thing fall apart lolzzz
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Dissing Iyabo Ojon& Bobrisky Before Current Scandal by kingthreat(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2021
SugarCake:

doesn't change the fact that he is a disgusting pedophile

Yeah doesnt change that fact

1 Like

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Dissing Iyabo Ojon& Bobrisky Before Current Scandal by lagusboyyy(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2021
kingthreat:
You are SO on point.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Dissing Iyabo Ojon& Bobrisky Before Current Scandal by EndNigeriaNoow: 6:35pm On May 02, 2021
this man must serve jail term. Justice must be done. Child molestation is a big offense... I believe he must have molested many little kids. He must be jailed
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Dissing Iyabo Ojon& Bobrisky Before Current Scandal by TimiRume(f): 7:21pm On May 02, 2021
pekisdgee:
you see that is why tuey set him UP! Thing fall apart lolzzz
VEHINTOLAR:
What Baba Ijesha did was terrible and quite disgusting ,no doubt about it ! I however knew from the onset that Iyabo Ojo had a personal score to settle with him. She and her gang of Olosho even said they would kill that man if the police released him ! Haba, why na ! Why is she that pained if she isn't guilty of what baba Ijesha said about her in the video ?

Baba Ijesha,Iyabo Ojo and Princess are all mad !
Sikay19:
grin

The truth is gradually coming out. Daughters of Jezebel are trying hard to see his Golgotha because of the past issues they had with him. And to nail his coffin, there was no better bait than an upçoming Delilah they used against him which would certainly bring about public outrage. Esora fun obirin o Olohun ama wa pelu yin o.
nuban07:
We can see the reason why Iyabo Ojo carry the matter for head. All the same baba ijesha still fumbled
Barrywilly:
kingthreat:
Barrywilly:

Bla bla bla. Behind all your poster Smileys I see angry men looking for every loophole to reduce the seriousness of your colleague's offence.

I'll advise you all wake up and smell the coffee, the days of oppressing women are long gone. Those days will never come back.

No matter how you try so hard to demonize every Nigerian woman, the world is watching and everyone is gradually seeing who the real demons are.

Only a demon would be more interested in elevating a supposed side issue that has nothing to do with the issue at hand at all. Why will a demon do that? to distract everyone from the real problem which is the enormous amount of perverted Nigerian men we have in our society.
I know, you know and everyone knows that most Nigerian men lack all senses of morality and accountability. You are supposed to be leaders but because of your arrogance and unhinged desired to silent and humiliate women at every turn who make up half of the society you will not be taken seriously anymore. As a collective you are a joke. And any woman who chooses to rebel against your collective leadership is wise and has my full support! Real leaders will never encourage hatred against half of their followers. You are fools!
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Dissing Iyabo Ojon& Bobrisky Before Current Scandal by double77: 7:46pm On May 02, 2021
Sikay19:
grin

. Upcoming Delilah
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Dissing Iyabo Ojon& Bobrisky Before Current Scandal by double77: 7:49pm On May 02, 2021
TimiRume:

Bla bla bla. Behind all your poster Smileys I see angry men looking for every loophole to reduce the seriousness of your colleague's offence.

I'll advise you all wake up and smell the coffee, the days of oppressing women are long gone. Those days will never come back.

No matter how you try so hard to demonize every Nigerian woman, the world is watching and everyone is gradually seeing who the real demons are.

Only a demon would be more interested in elevating a supposed side issue that has nothing to do with the issue at hand at all. Why will a demon do that? to distract everyone from the real problem which is the enormous amount of perverted Nigerian men we have in our society.
I know, you know and everyone knows that most Nigerian men lack all senses of morality and accountability. You are supposed to be leaders but because of your arrogance and unhinged desired to silent and humiliate women at every turn who make up half of the society you will not be taken seriously anymore. As a collective you are a joke. And any woman who chooses to rebel against your collective leadership is wise and has my full support! Real leaders will never encourage hatred against half of their followers. You are fools!
I thank God for the man that disappointed you. May God help you with your bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Dissing Iyabo Ojon& Bobrisky Before Current Scandal by TimiRume(f): 7:59pm On May 02, 2021
double77:

I thank God for the man that disappointed you. May God help you with your bitterness.
The days of oppressing women will never come back.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Dissing Iyabo Ojon& Bobrisky Before Current Scandal by VEHINTOLAR: 10:10pm On May 02, 2021
TimiRume:

You need an urgent help,girl ! You honestly need to be saved from yourself before you try something unthinkable ! Why,do you think pouring your frustrations on some faceless people here will help you find a solution to whatever that's eating you up ?

I can't even imagine the kind of pains those people who,unfortunately,find themselves within your space are going through. It must be really hard for them ! What a bitter soul you're,girl ! I hope you hate your dad and your brothers ,that's if you have any ,as much as you hate all men,fool ? Defender of women folks,that's what your type resort to overnight having being used and dumped by many men ! Can anyone blame them ? Who would like to stay with an acidic character like you ? None !

Now,crawl back to whatever cave you came out from and remain dumber than you're already. I won't dignify an obvious fool that you are any further with my response. You can try the rope and noose method if the frustration is getting the better of you !

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Dissing Iyabo Ojon& Bobrisky Before Current Scandal by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 02, 2021
Enjoy your new fame, Ololo masun cool.

You fall many hands o
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Dissing Iyabo Ojon& Bobrisky Before Current Scandal by GeneralPula: 10:49pm On May 02, 2021
Yeah, they’re pained bitches..

After government had already started investigations, sane people kept mute to see the outcome of investigation, but those ones started barking like hungry dogs..

Tonto dikeh should ready for what she started, should Baba Ijesha appears innocent..
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Dissing Iyabo Ojon& Bobrisky Before Current Scandal by double77: 1:19pm On May 03, 2021
TimiRume:
The days of oppressing women will never come back.
Pain bitches everywhere with so much agony.
Well I see your pains at 45 still in your father's house and almost turning to your father 2nd wife.
Please be careful when your mother is not around because incest. After all your father is just another imperfect man and please don't tempt him to set him up. your like will always look for ways to bring any man down. Guy be careful the spirit of Delilah has taken over Nigeria girls.

(1) (Reply)

See what happened to FRSC official trying to stop a trailer / Wicked Stab:businessman Stabs Female Student In The Eye / ALHAJI, 71yrs Old Caught Raping His Deceased Friend’s 7yrs Old Daughter ORIJO RE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.