Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) (77583 Views)

Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead / "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / Chiwueze Kingsley Is Missing In Owerri (300 Level IMSU Law Student) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by Aoklans: 10:34am On May 02, 2021
No missing person ever returns alive in this country again. RIP
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by Twelfthman: 10:39am On May 02, 2021
Rest in peace. God knows best
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by Chirowman(m): 10:42am On May 02, 2021
This ungun gun men has caused much pain to families, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by hansomb: 10:45am On May 02, 2021
Handwork of Unknown gunmen aka ESN aka Ipob aka terrorist. It's always the innocent that suffers most. That why we calling on all good Igbos to condem the activities of Ipob terrorist and not be sympathetic to their evil manifesto.
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by kingthreat(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2021
Minjim:

Kanu may not be my leader or yours.

But some Igbo political leaders that some Igbos voted for are supporting and funding him.
Example : Abaribe.
Have you seen these people speak against these atrocities?

True though. It is really sad. It is quite heartbreaking to see Imo one of the most peaceful states in the East become a haven for an insurgency. It wont pay anyone.

1 Like

Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by tete7000(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2021
Buhari's promise to saok monkeys and baboons in blood is now a reality. When a man of blood and violence rules, everywhere reeks of blood. Nigerians need to kneel, pray and ask God for forgiveness and mercy. In bringing Buhari to power, a man of violence was preferred over an advocate of peace. In 2015,some so called Christian leaders even called a self avowed jihadist and Bokoharams' brother a messiah who will lead the country into a promised land. We are here, and only God in his infinite mercy can deliver us.
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by TheStranger: 11:03am On May 02, 2021
Na security agents kill the guy, ungun known men didn't attack at night the day he was declared missing
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2021
yauwaaa!!!

well.......I smell village people too.

B.u.h.a.r.i n.a T.e.r.r.o.r!
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by maasoap(m): 11:32am On May 02, 2021
thesicilian:
The insecurity situation in Nigeria is appalling. Instead of taking out the douchebag at Aso Rock Nigerians are busy killing themselves

Lol. What causes insecurity in the first place? No be the same Nigerians who are busy killing themselves? E be like say someone needs to lend you sense
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by akindeleiyanu(m): 11:35am On May 02, 2021
So sad

RIP
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by Cnach: 11:57am On May 02, 2021
Religion6:
All these guys typing "RIP"
How did you know if he's died? This is a half baked journalism. No pic of his died body, no reliable link to the news. Someone just wrote something and everybody is saying RIP. Make Una dey reason well sometimes.
it like u had beef with op.
Is it when someone is celebrating Christmas that the nostrils are covered with wool?
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by Glamouzpeter(f): 12:01pm On May 02, 2021
Hmmmm
What is going on, I can't even explain

So if someone is missing, the next news is dead

Am not related to the deceased yet I feel so much pains

Every thing is this country brings so much pains to us
Before u gain admission in a federal or state university if God is not on ur side u might right jamb for over 3times

Finally, ur Happy ur in the university, if u are not frustrated by ASUU strike, ur shot dead by some gun men or after graduation u are left with no job and goes for job hunting just like the Missing Lady in uyo who died in the process

So much tears running down my eyes

God please protect ur people
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by GreenArrow1(m): 12:05pm On May 02, 2021
Collateral damage. Worth it or not? That one don pass now. On to the next one.
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by CasNova: 12:31pm On May 02, 2021
What a painful loss.

Rest in peace.
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by Polynek(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2021
Rest in peace Bro
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by Charly68: 12:39pm On May 02, 2021
GOD have mercy,the once serene city has now become the den of vampire...hope this is not another otokoto saga
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by emmabest2000(m): 12:53pm On May 02, 2021
Arinze624:
Ka mkpụrụ obi ya zuru
ike na ndukwa
Iseeeeee

Ndokwa not ndukwa

Rip�

5 Likes

Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by Quaddafi29: 12:54pm On May 02, 2021
Douglas by MCC road? Doesn't exist.

Rest In peace bro. The finger that pressed the trigger that released the bullet(s) that killed shall start to rot until the whole body dies.
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by realray(m): 1:30pm On May 02, 2021
oh Nigeria, what a Country may God undo every damage or faulty foundation of this country... AMEN
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by michoim(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2021
Is this not what someone suggested in the previous related thread, that this prison breaks in the East Carries its attendant damning consequences in that region...
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by mafluxfire: 1:40pm On May 02, 2021
May God save this country, and to those that celebrated jail brake in some part of the country, this one of the many consequences of such. Even before the jail break, the security situations has increased uncontrollable.
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 02, 2021
doggedfighter:
cry

Yet just another young life and dream cut short.

A family's efforts gone in just a second.

And hopes dashed. cry cry cry

I'm yet to get over the picture of the slain GreenField kaduna girl and and her heartbroken father and now this.

This is heart rending for me and very depressing.

I'm tired !

Honestly.

Make I see your picture self. You wanna make me feel emotional
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by Dncl2021: 2:17pm On May 02, 2021
This is depressingly sad. Rest in peace young man. which way Nigeria?
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by Heavensent01(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2021
I blame southeast Governors in this madness, they allow unelected man to decide their security architecture for them, these set of idiots want to be Nigeria President, with this their docile and political correctness?

in the killing going on in East is a big mess to the Executive Governors in East
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by mvem(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:
Probably killed by the indiscriminately shooting government touts in uniforms. Remember that girl and her boyfriend who were coming back from the club only for soldiers to open fire on their vehicle?

SMH! Rest in power young blood!
you think the other gunmen bullets couldn't have killed him ?
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by AllenSpencer: 2:37pm On May 02, 2021
Mazi Nnamadi Kanu killed this young vibrant chap.
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by Rapfrick(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2021
dionflex:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6532647/chiwueze-kingsley-missing-owerri-300#101281739

Update has it that Chiwueze Kingsley(SARAKI), 300l Law Student of Imo State University that was declared missing early today is dead.
He died as a result of gunshot injuries he sustained on the night of Monday when Unknown Gunmen attacked Douglas Road Owerri.
His body was found around Douglas by MCC and was confirmed dead at FMC Owerri.

SARAKI I ever knew I would say this to you this early.

But please Rest In Peace bro
Your friend called to ask me if you've been found only for me to hear that you've been declared dead.
See our NUISS race self we no finish am together
op abeg where be Douglas by mcc coz I don’t know any location like dat am I be Owerri man
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by UKBobo(m): 2:44pm On May 02, 2021
Northernblood:
Too bad. What was he doing outside by that time of the night??
We must apply wisdom in everything we do.nigerian army are kidnapping and killing young igbos lets not be victims

FOOL and APOLOGIST spotted.

Did the French Revolution happen because people applied wisdom and stayed indoors.
Was Compraore chased out from Ouaga because the youths stayed inside praying for peace.

NA WA - Cowardice and Nigerians is like 4 and 5.
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by ofiko123(m): 3:23pm On May 02, 2021
Sad...RIP to the dead..
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by dionflex: 3:24pm On May 02, 2021
Rapfrick:
op abeg where be Douglas by mcc coz I don’t know any location like dat am I be Owerri man

The junction the road from MCC meets with Douglas road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student Kept All The Pens He Used Till Graduation (Photo) / Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition / Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.