Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

TOEFL Ibt Test Payment - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / TOEFL Ibt Test Payment (224 Views)

Best Ielts, Toefl, Sat/a Level Coaching Center In Lagos - With Free Visa Consult / STILL AVAILABLE TOEFL , SAT, GRE & GMAT Offer 100% Available / Registration And Training For Toefl, Gre, Gmat, Sat, Ielts And Pte In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOEFL Ibt Test Payment by Bazzan: 1:32am On May 02, 2021
Hello,
I have been trying to pay for TOEFL iBT test with wema bank VISA card and it hasn't been going through. Any tips on how to go about it?
Is there anyone that can assist me in making the payment?

Note: I have to pay before May 7

Re: TOEFL Ibt Test Payment by Bazzan: 9:41pm On May 11, 2021
Solved. Nvm
Re: TOEFL Ibt Test Payment by Adedero: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
Bazzan:
Solved. Nvm
Please and please, how did you solve it? I've been having the same issues trying to pay with my mastercard. Thanks
Re: TOEFL Ibt Test Payment by Bazzan: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2022
Adedero:

Please and please, how did you solve it? I've been having the same issues trying to pay with my mastercard. Thanks

I had to get someone outside Nigeria to do it for me.

(1) (Reply)

Register And Learn How To Run Professional Errands / Please I Need An Advice On How To Prepare My Wife's Proof Of Fund For Canada / Sir Eric Smart Scholarships At University Of Western Australia 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.