Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

PMB Loyalists,i Will Like To See Things From Your Perspectives. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Loyalists,i Will Like To See Things From Your Perspectives. (1335 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC / Sanwo-olu's Supporters Slapped And Beaten By Ambode's Loyalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Loyalists,i Will Like To See Things From Your Perspectives. by hollah123: 7:01pm On May 02, 2021
houseontherock:
These people have been brainwashed, even if their BMC stipend stops coming, they will continue with their work because they were taught what to think and not how to think.
the same way u feel Kanu is doing the right thing is the same way they feel Buhari is doing the right thing.

u are all zombies,don't think u are better than them because u support Kanu
Re: PMB Loyalists,i Will Like To See Things From Your Perspectives. by Xhuntra: 7:04pm On May 02, 2021
30k per month is the motivation. If you doubt me, ask helinues or tinubuadvocate
Re: PMB Loyalists,i Will Like To See Things From Your Perspectives. by Imagynation: 7:51pm On May 02, 2021
[quote author=helinues post=101302449] shocked[/quote

I see,your respect for Mr President as an elderly man makes you a staunch loyalist
Ok o
Re: PMB Loyalists,i Will Like To See Things From Your Perspectives. by Imagynation: 7:55pm On May 02, 2021
Skyfornia:
I'm interested also to know the motivation behind their supports.

Perhaps they have seen something we are not seeing. Or is it a matter of supporting the other side of divide to make the conversation debatable??

I have a friend who will always lend his support to oppose any conversation just to make the conversation a debatable one...even when it is obvious he is wrong. The bros sabi argue wella.

Thanks you.I do meet them on various platforms and it never ceases to amaze me where they get their energy from.At times,I feel like s bring a punch emojis assuming it is available.
Re: PMB Loyalists,i Will Like To See Things From Your Perspectives. by Imagynation: 8:18pm On May 02, 2021
musa234:
You are right bro, we should be patriotic citizens, but we should always criticise our leaders when necessary.

God bless you!
Re: PMB Loyalists,i Will Like To See Things From Your Perspectives. by Imagynation: 8:24pm On May 02, 2021
Cyberterror:
What perspectives are you looking for again? People who support PDP despite it is a party of stealing and corruption have their reasons for doing so. PMB supporters also have their reasons for supporting him and APC. It's like 2015 & 2019 defeats are too hard for some people to bear grin

Lolz,defeat or no defeat, I'm not into politics but like Achebe said in one of his books,even though someone didn't hear English one doesn't need any interpreter when he or she hears catch am!
Re: PMB Loyalists,i Will Like To See Things From Your Perspectives. by Imagynation: 8:30pm On May 02, 2021
I have concluded that no leader can change Nigeria but i believe an unjust peace is better than a good war.

That is deep but we can get the peace we want if we can probe further.Becoming resolute and failing to acknowledge negative tendency when we see one is not a good thing.We need to question our choice govt whenever they miss the target.
Re: PMB Loyalists,i Will Like To See Things From Your Perspectives. by Whois(m): 9:39pm On May 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

My allegiance to Nigeria is not based on tribe or on buhari.

When buhari is gone, i will continue to support the unity of Nigeria, no matter the person in power.

I have concluded that no leader can change Nigeria but i believe an unjust peace is better than a good war.

Yimu.

Re: PMB Loyalists,i Will Like To See Things From Your Perspectives. by Imagynation: 11:00pm On May 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
Nigeria is worse than it was in 2015, everyone knows this, but the problem is; are the conditions of then same as today?

Where this administration has glaringly fail is in the areas of economy and security. If you're not a shallow or biased analyst, you will realize that those two are Siamese twins. Whenever the economy sink, it takes security along.

What specific thing did the PDP government do that made us have better economy and security pre 2015? The answer is nothing. They were just lucky enough to have all the billions rolling in from crude sales.

If you check the OPEC record of accrued oil revenue since 1999, you will see that Buhari government had like 60% less oil cash compared to Jonathan's. And we all know that oil gives us 90% of our income.

The reason why infrastructure is doing well under Buhari is because almost all borrowed and recovered funds are going in that direction, while the rest of the sectors are cash crunched.

Most bandits terrorising us today were smugglers of good across the porous borders, now that forex is scarce and they cannot do smuggling anymore, they resort to banditry and kidnapping.

If Nigeria's revenue can go back to what it used to and we have enough forex to service all sectors, 90% of our security problem will go away.

I know some PDP Dundees will descend on me, but before they do, they should answer these questions:

1. Does Buhari government have less cash to work with or not?

2. Is there a connection between low revenue and bad economy/insecurity

3. If Jonathan was still president, whould he have done better, considering his finance minister was already ringing the bell?

This is a robust and interesting one.I don't know if there is any PDP around who had a different view.A challenge has just been thrown at you.
Re: PMB Loyalists,i Will Like To See Things From Your Perspectives. by NikAustine: 11:42pm On May 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
Nigeria is worse than it was in 2015, everyone knows this, but the problem is; are the conditions of then same as today?

Where this administration has glaringly fail is in the areas of economy and security. If you're not a shallow or biased analyst, you will realize that those two are Siamese twins. Whenever the economy sink, it takes security along.

What specific thing did the PDP government do that made us have better economy and security pre 2015? The answer is nothing. They were just lucky enough to have all the billions rolling in from crude sales.

If you check the OPEC record of accrued oil revenue since 1999, you will see that Buhari government had like 60% less oil cash compared to Jonathan's. And we all know that oil gives us 90% of our income.

The reason why infrastructure is doing well under Buhari is because almost all borrowed and recovered funds are going in that direction, while the rest of the sectors are cash crunched.

Most bandits terrorising us today were smugglers of good across the porous borders, now that forex is scarce and they cannot do smuggling anymore, they resort to banditry and kidnapping.

If Nigeria's revenue can go back to what it used to and we have enough forex to service all sectors, 90% of our security problem will go away.

I know some PDP Dundees will descend on me, but before they do, they should answer these questions:

1. Does Buhari government have less cash to work with or not?

2. Is there a connection between low revenue and bad economy/insecurity

3. If Jonathan was still president, whould he have done better, considering his finance minister was already ringing the bell?
You also forgot that obasenjo's had lesser cash than pmb and yet economy was good so was security even though we also had high debt..

I agree with you, PMB has less money than Jonathan did, but if you combined all his borrowing etc...you will see that the Man has failed and failed well.
By the way, is Nigeria the only nation in Africa that oil prices affected? Look at others oil producing countries in Africa they are doing well. there is security, their economy are booming.
Check out Angola..they produce oil to Like Nigeria... yet, their economy is better, security is better etc...
So using your parameters, it meqns Angola due to lower oil prices should be doing as worst as Nigeria But economically and security wise
Re: PMB Loyalists,i Will Like To See Things From Your Perspectives. by Sirjamo: 12:20am On May 03, 2021
NikAustine:
You also forgot that obasenjo's had lesser cash than pmb and yet economy was good so was security even though we also had high debt..

I agree with you, PMB has less money than Jonathan did, but if you combined all his borrowing etc...you will see that the Man has failed and failed well.
By the way, is Nigeria the only nation in Africa that oil prices affected? Look at others oil producing countries in Africa they are doing well. there is security, their economy are booming.
Check out Angola..they produce oil to Like Nigeria... yet, their economy is better, security is better etc...
So using your parameters, it meqns Angola due to lower oil prices should be doing as worst as Nigeria But economically and security wise
Obasanjo's era was very different.

Minimum wage was 5500, now it's 18000

Population was 120m, today, it's 200m

According to OPEC records, Obasanjo and Buhari's accrued oil revenue are very close, Buhari is practically working with same revenue as twenty years ago.

As for Angola, I did a little googling:

Re: PMB Loyalists,i Will Like To See Things From Your Perspectives. by houseontherock: 12:55pm On May 03, 2021
hollah123:
the same way u feel Kanu is doing the right thing is the same way they feel Buhari is doing the right thing.

u are all zombies,don't think u are better than them because u support Kanu
I don't support Kanu, though I support a breakup of this contraption, I'm on the side of good governance which we are not getting. Yes, how any sane mortal who is not a politician can still support this government despite what we are all seeing still beats me!
Re: PMB Loyalists,i Will Like To See Things From Your Perspectives. by NikAustine: 1:19pm On May 03, 2021
Sirjamo:
Obasanjo's era was very different.

Minimum wage was 5500, now it's 18000

Population was 120m, today, it's 200m

According to OPEC records, Obasanjo and Buhari's accrued oil revenue are very close, Buhari is practically working with same revenue as twenty years ago.

As for Angola, I did a little googling:

You did a little goggling for Angola..
why don't you also check it economy growth rate and see how faster it growing than Nigeria's.
There are one of the faster growing economies in Africa and in the world at large...where else Nigeria is growing on less than 2 ....these countries are on 6, 7, 7.5, 8, etc..some even faster than China's.

Obasenjo you can say had lesser population, than Buhari...but you also forgot that our 18000 minimum wage today isn't much different from obasenjo's 5000 as you said..

Buhari economic policies has also cost companies to fold up and leave the country thereby throwing workers into unemployment...Many are leaving the country in droves etc...
See I agree with you, Jonathan was a failure but we shouldn't also had re-voted a failure into power.
We had Moghalu, Sowere and others parties.
Even if you didn't want PDP..den what of others parties?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At Imo Station Where Police Said They intercepted & Repelled Gunmen Attack / How ‘N30 Meal’ And Other ‘sins’ Landed Ex-agric Minister In Trouble / The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.