Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,774 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Gratitude Brings Inspiration - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gratitude Brings Inspiration (103 Views)

Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration / Gratitude Brings Inspiration / Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gratitude Brings Inspiration by jonatoye(m): 6:24am On May 02, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Gratitude Brings Inspiration

WORD FOR TODAY
Gratitude brings inspiration and when inspiration comes it increases your capacity!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well." (Psalms 139:14 NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Each time you consider the brighter side of your life; you will have every reason to appreciate the Lord who brought you this far. Every man no matter how wonderful they appear to be, have a dark side which is probably covered with beautiful clothes, cars and other wonderful possessions of life.

If God can just open your eyes to see what is happening deep down in the life of men you will get to know that God is fair with you. As you proceed in destiny; be mindful of the fact that you are fearfully and wonderfully made simply because there is a measure of God in you and you carry His breath. Therefore, appreciate God for who He is, with a grateful heart.

Comparing yourself with other people will only discourage you from moving on and blindfold you from seeing the wonderful virtue and treasure put in place by God in your life. Always consider the goodness of the Lord in your life and be inspired to fulfil your mandate in life!

+ When was the last time you appreciated God for your life?

Lord! I worship you for my life. Do even more exceedingly than you have done before now in my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
Inspiration comes through conscious appreciation of what the Lord has done in your life!

Have an Exceptional Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Live Like God / Before You Criticize That Miracle / Meditate On This Tonight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.