Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

"Don't Patronize Brands In The Name Of Elites Except It Is Endorsed By Me- Erica - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Don't Patronize Brands In The Name Of Elites Except It Is Endorsed By Me- Erica (281 Views)

Joseph Yobo Sport Academy Endorsed By Tinubu, Shares Adorable Photo / Wizkid Advises Against Voting Someone Because A Paid Celebrity Endorsed Them / Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Don't Patronize Brands In The Name Of Elites Except It Is Endorsed By Me- Erica by onyi25(f): 8:51am On May 02, 2021
Former BBNaija housemate, Erica, has advised her fans, known as the 'Elites' to be cautious of the products they purchase in the fan's name.

According to the actress, if she wears something and she tags the brand, it means she is working with the brand and elites can patronize their services.

However, she added that if she sees any random person and decides to say hi to them, it doesn’t imply she has an enterprise relationship with them.

She further included that if the person decides to advertise their brands and call on elites to patronage their services, Elites are not obliged to respond because she featured in their photo or video except any one wants to as an individual.

See full update / videos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/05/dont-patronize-brands-in-name-of-elites.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Israel And Palestine Violence Results In Large Scale War 2021 / Wahala Really Be Like Bicycle, Lyta's Baby Mama Disgrace Lyta On Social Media / Samklef Is A Scam Accomplice, Uses His Instagram Page To Defraud Innocent Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.