Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Fans Insult Naira Marley For Praying And Quoting The Holy Book - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Insult Naira Marley For Praying And Quoting The Holy Book (525 Views)

You're A Sinner: Naira Marley Insulted By Fans For Praying And Quoting The Holy / Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" / DJ Khaled Caught Praying And Light From Heaven Covered Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Insult Naira Marley For Praying And Quoting The Holy Book by Callydgists(m): 8:55am On May 02, 2021
You're A Sinner: Naira Marley Insulted By Fans For Praying And Quoting The Holy Book

Lately on twitter, Nigerian ‘COMING’ crooner Naira Marley has been praying on his twitter page and made some quotes of the prophet from the holy book since the muslims are in their holy days.

Naira Marley's prayers made many twitter users blast and slammed him as they regard him to be a big sinner who isn't supposed to pray or say anything holy.

Some users made some tweets and insulted the marlian president saying that;

Stop telling me what the prophet said and give me coming more music cause we all are sinners abi ori ta e ni Naira wa when u turn to Alfa gan wetin na who tell u say u dey go heaven we all na hell we dey go o gbeni

Another user insulted him saying;
After this, you will go to the studio and sing rubbish
Make videos with naked women and drink alcohol and smoke ganja

Idi ot �

See his tweet.....
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/05/youre-sinner-naira-marley-insulted-by.html?m=1
Re: Fans Insult Naira Marley For Praying And Quoting The Holy Book by Ndukings92(m): 9:15am On May 02, 2021
That he sings what most of our youth wants to hear does not make him d devil himself, just that he is a belt less prophet
Re: Fans Insult Naira Marley For Praying And Quoting The Holy Book by Nobody: 9:22am On May 02, 2021
Nigerians self, everyone in Nigeria is mad.....
Re: Fans Insult Naira Marley For Praying And Quoting The Holy Book by habsydiamond(m): 9:35am On May 02, 2021
Dress the way u want to be addressed.. Doesnt have to do with dressing alone.... Ur personality can dictate what people do to u. He deserves it oo...if he is going the right thing no one will blast him... I rise
Re: Fans Insult Naira Marley For Praying And Quoting The Holy Book by Rickbronz(m): 9:53am On May 02, 2021
OK

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

I Get Depressed When Men Drool Over My B00bs – Comedienne, Mummy Wa Discloses / Zic Aloma Acquires A Mercedes Benz / Watch Below How To Create Your Own Barca Themed Fondant Cake Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.