Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

Renaming Of Imo Government House And Douglas Road to IKONSO - Chris Obiekwe. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Renaming Of Imo Government House And Douglas Road to IKONSO - Chris Obiekwe. (2828 Views)

Medina Vs Jerusalem — Religious Tension Brews Over Renaming Of Oyo Community / Nigeria, 5 Other West African Countries Condemn Renaming Of CFA Franc To ECO / June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renaming Of Imo Government House And Douglas Road to IKONSO - Chris Obiekwe. by SweetiliciousD: 12:59pm On May 02, 2021
Simplyleo:
If the road is to be renamed, its new name can't be after a terrorist. Ikonso or okonso or whatever he called himself, is a terrorist.

Just like naming a road or a house in the North after terrorist muhammed yusuf.

Lol
Two options bro:

1. Road stands and remains renamed after commander Ikonso OR

2. Hug transformer
Re: Renaming Of Imo Government House And Douglas Road to IKONSO - Chris Obiekwe. by pk2me: 1:03pm On May 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

Point out where you see anything close to division in my post or remain silent forever.

You will not focus on the people raising their flags in your Ne region.
What concerns you with Igbo land and South East, akpa amu like you.
Re: Renaming Of Imo Government House And Douglas Road to IKONSO - Chris Obiekwe. by Omoslim26: 1:06pm On May 02, 2021
pk2me:
What concerns you with Igbo land and South East, akpa amu like you.

What concerns a Niger fulani man like you with SE Ozu nwuru anwu di ka ghi.
Re: Renaming Of Imo Government House And Douglas Road to IKONSO - Chris Obiekwe. by Omoslim26: 1:09pm On May 02, 2021
DeoGratias1:
The only way you didn't see how divisive your comment is is because you are not an Igbo man.

Maybe you are the one from NE not me.

The only way you see anything divisive in my comment is bcus you are not Igbo for in Igbo we don't take instructions from a scam seccessionist package. you are a Kanuri man using taquiyya to disguise.
Re: Renaming Of Imo Government House And Douglas Road to IKONSO - Chris Obiekwe. by OdumegwuOjukwu: 1:18pm On May 02, 2021
DeoGratias1:
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Ikonso is not a terrorist, but a guardian angel who protected his people and even gave up his life for them.

Keep this in mind.

What about the terrorist Murtala Mohamed or whatever his name is, who many places are named after? Wasn't he the fellow who superintendent the Asians masacre, where women and children were butchered? Ikonsi, only offenses was showing off in ESN outfits as far as many sane people are concerned.
Re: Renaming Of Imo Government House And Douglas Road to IKONSO - Chris Obiekwe. by pk2me: 1:18pm On May 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

What concerns a Niger fulani man like you with SE Ozu nwuru anwu di ka ghi.
mma ihu n'abo,. Odika ichoru Ka mu yie gi egwu ebe a. Iburo ezi nwa afo Igbo, nna gi bu onye ofe mmanu.
Mechie onu gi nwatakiri.
Re: Renaming Of Imo Government House And Douglas Road to IKONSO - Chris Obiekwe. by Omoslim26: 1:31pm On May 02, 2021
pk2me:
mma ihu n'abo,. Odika ichoru Ka mu yie gi egwu ebe a. Iburo ezi nwa afo Igbo, nna gi bu onye ofe mmanu.
Mechie onu gi nwatakiri.

Okuko onye ara ��

Bia godi I che na obu I nee so madu ka aturu ne eweghi oburu, bu ihe ghe mee ka I bu nwa afo.
odoro m naya, na mpa ghi bu onye fulani bu kwa onye na kpoo isi na la.��

Ezi aboki fiaaghi.
Re: Renaming Of Imo Government House And Douglas Road to IKONSO - Chris Obiekwe. by patwilly(m): 1:40pm On May 02, 2021
You should read the book"What Britain did to Nigeria"by Max Sioullun to understand the Monster this Douglas was.
CC: Max Sioullun
Re: Renaming Of Imo Government House And Douglas Road to IKONSO - Chris Obiekwe. by heniford2: 1:59pm On May 02, 2021
Simplyleo:
If the road is to be renamed, its new name can't be after a terrorist. Ikonso or okonso or whatever he called himself, is a terrorist.

go to owerri imo state in public road and say this if you no carry cup eye go house that's if you survive it oh, i will do anything you wantgringrin just try it
Re: Renaming Of Imo Government House And Douglas Road to IKONSO - Chris Obiekwe. by princepee: 2:14pm On May 02, 2021
Ikonso the holy cup.
When you think you can kill a mission.
You end up making it more puplar
Re: Renaming Of Imo Government House And Douglas Road to IKONSO - Chris Obiekwe. by TruthHurts1(m): 7:33pm On May 02, 2021
Or naming an Intelligence Agency after a simpleton.

Simplyleo:

Re: Renaming Of Imo Government House And Douglas Road to IKONSO - Chris Obiekwe. by AbaganaMiracle: 7:36pm On May 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

Okuko onye ara ��

Bia godi I che na obu I nee so madu ka aturu ne eweghi oburu, bu ihe ghe mee ka I bu nwa afo.

Ezi aboki fiaaghi.
Your translation tool is doing you bad. I recommend google translator for you. It's far better than that shiat you use to translate this nonsense.
Re: Renaming Of Imo Government House And Douglas Road to IKONSO - Chris Obiekwe. by Omoslim26: 7:57pm On May 02, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

Your translation tool is doing you bad. I recommend google translator for you. It's far better than that shiat you use to translate this nonsense.
grin
AbaganaMiracle:

Says a brainwashed ozu dats typing with English ��
Re: Renaming Of Imo Government House And Douglas Road to IKONSO - Chris Obiekwe. by Omoslim26: 7:57pm On May 02, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

grin
AbaganaMiracle:

Says a brainwashed ozu dats typing with English ��

come on take your cursed self out of my mention ��

Re: Renaming Of Imo Government House And Douglas Road to IKONSO - Chris Obiekwe. by pk2me: 9:54pm On May 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

Okuko onye ara ��

Ezi aboki fiaaghi.
All you typed has no meaning,your translator is doing you bad.
Re: Renaming Of Imo Government House And Douglas Road to IKONSO - Chris Obiekwe. by Skillsnigeria: 10:19pm On May 02, 2021
hmmm
Re: Renaming Of Imo Government House And Douglas Road to IKONSO - Chris Obiekwe. by Idiko1: 10:41pm On May 02, 2021
Simplyleo:

Who the hell are you to call Ikonso a terrorist? You are equally a terrorist.
Re: Renaming Of Imo Government House And Douglas Road to IKONSO - Chris Obiekwe. by ScamHunter: 11:00pm On May 02, 2021
DeoGratias1:
The only way you didn't see how divisive your comment is is because you are not an Igbo man.

Maybe you are the one from NE not me.

The Baboooon is likely a BMC 30k/month urchin. It's easy to read through their frustration
Re: Renaming Of Imo Government House And Douglas Road to IKONSO - Chris Obiekwe. by Omoslim26: 11:17pm On May 02, 2021
pk2me:
All you typed has no meaning,your translator is doing you bad.

Ofcus it can't have meaning to a fulfide speaking man like you.��

The fact that there are imperfections in the write up means it has no business with google translator.

Keep using taquiyya until you will be forced to become a suicide bomber �, by your taquiyya fellow terrorist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Media Abuse:see How Channel TV Is Fueling Tension And Violence Against Police. / Soludo’s Policy: Anambra Touts Beat Keke Driver To Stupor For Refusing To Pay Th / Breaking: Comedy As Obi Supporters In Kano Ask Adults If They Wear Pampers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.