Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Was He Pretending? What Do You Think... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Was He Pretending? What Do You Think... (241 Views)

#bbnaija 2020: Neo Is Fake, Pretending – Brighto / Mercy Blasts Ike: “You Didn’t Make It In America, You Think You Can In Nigeria” / What Do You Think About Fantastic Beast 2 : Crimes Of Grindelwald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was He Pretending? What Do You Think... by sonmvayina(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2021
In Avengers age of ultron, Steve Rogers appears not to be able to lift Thors hammer. I quess he was pretending as he did not want to embarrass Thor. Because when he did carry it in End game Thor said "I knew it..." meaning Thor knew right from that time that Steve was worthy.

What is your take?

Re: Was He Pretending? What Do You Think... by The5DME(m): 12:09pm On May 02, 2021
Get a life.

1 Like

Re: Was He Pretending? What Do You Think... by sonmvayina(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2021
The5DME:
Get a life.

I actually have a very satisfying one....but can't say same about you...

Why so?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol Top 7, 3rd Elimination Looms / Watch OKO IYABO By Yomi Fabiyi HERE / New Ways On How To Vote For Your Favourite Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.