Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,265 members, 7,867,699 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Baba Ijesha Rape: The CCTV Footage Released (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Ijesha Rape: The CCTV Footage Released (video) (444 Views)

"Aka And His Best Friend Was Killed At The Spot" - Cctv Footage Released (video) / Iyabo Ojo Storms Court For Commencement Of Baba Ijesha's Rape Case / Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Ijesha Rape: The CCTV Footage Released (video) by wiseloaded(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2021
Re: Baba Ijesha Rape: The CCTV Footage Released (video) by Kwamecron(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2021
E no fvcf am naa

With wetin I see oooh

If them leave an another 2 minute, e go tear am.
Re: Baba Ijesha Rape: The CCTV Footage Released (video) by Nobody: 11:27am On May 02, 2021
Kwamecron:
E no fvcf am naa

With wetin I see oooh

If them leave an another 2 minute, e go tear am.
And they should have waited another two minutes to violate her abi?
Re: Baba Ijesha Rape: The CCTV Footage Released (video) by obonujoker(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2021
Rubbish... I couldn't watch something so immoral
Re: Baba Ijesha Rape: The CCTV Footage Released (video) by falcon01: 11:42am On May 02, 2021
How old is she? Is it 7 years old because I wasn't even following the news
Re: Baba Ijesha Rape: The CCTV Footage Released (video) by Kwamecron(m): 1:18pm On May 02, 2021
In my defense:

Baba ijesa was in a relationship with the girls mother (keeper) 7 years ago but go separately after some little misunderstanding between them.

So the mother try to Loy him back so they can set him up and disgrace him.
(Evidence).
In the Phone record of both Baba ijesa and Princes the little girl Mother. Where the prince was begging him to come back to his life that he’s feeling lonely and missing their past.

The Day the man was to go visit him for the first time, princess call CCVT recording camera guys to set him up.

And the little girl in question has been brainwashed to seduce the Man and lore him to sex.
(In view)
Princess has expose those girls to such art.
(Evidence)

She adopted 2boys and 2girls which they all not a virgin at their tender age.
And that ‘Fact’ should be put into consideration.

The footage has breakage in it which I suggest will has been the period the girl make moves in seductive act which prompted the Man to perceive her intention.

( check list)

1. The Man never go to princess after the claim 7years ago.
2. The very first time after the said 7yrsrd was the Day they set the recording camera, after telling him the are here to fix her DSTV and that she want to see them off the and she will take some time back.
3. Phone call links shows that Baba Ijesa and Princes where in a relationship.
4. The CCTV recording has breakages and some second skip.
5. This is more like a revenge fight for Princess.

This matter need to look into rationally without emotions.

Thanks

Council kwamecrown

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Most Highest Paid Female Songwriter 2021 / Dorathy Bachor Reveals Date For Anticipated Bbnaija Lockdown Reunion Show And Mo / Photos: Uche Ogbodo Becomes Emotional At Surprised Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.