Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R (5221 Views)

Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election / Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do / Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by PoloG: 3:07pm On May 02, 2021
Omoslim26:
I can bet that many people here didn't watch that video.

Very insightful, I have heard stories of religious killings and persecution in the North against Christians, this is really an eye opener.

Even if the last speaker openly said he doesn't support the break up of Nigeria, I think it's time for us to renegotiate our existence.

We can't continue dis way
Restructure of split up the damned thing already.
division is the best thing
Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by PoloG: 3:08pm On May 02, 2021
Nigeria should divide abeg.. I don't want any restructuring.. divide so that there will be peace and migration of unwanted people will end due to stiff border control and visa policies

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by AbaganaMiracle: 3:31pm On May 02, 2021
Omoslim26:
I can bet that many people here didn't watch that video.

Very insightful, I have heard stories of religious killings and persecution in the North against Christians, this is really an eye opener.

Even if the last speaker openly said he doesn't support the break up of Nigeria, I think it's time for us to renegotiate our existence.

We can't continue dis way
Restructure of split up the damned thing already.
Mugu!! What brought about your change to calling for split? Good morning to you zombie.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by Omoslim26: 3:35pm On May 02, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

Mugu!! What brought about your change to calling for split? Good morning to you zombie.

Senselessness at it's peak. so I must be ipob before I can want a split of this failed evil forest??

do you guys even think at all??

Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by Omoslim26: 3:37pm On May 02, 2021
PoloG:
division is the best thing

At this point, Yes.
But it's such a shame dat the leaders are already going mad about 2023 when we are yet to deal with the demon of 2021.
Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by Kingspin(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2021
The West is aware what's going on in Nigeria but zombies and their godfathers and mothers are not.

Zombie on..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by Omoslim26: 3:39pm On May 02, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

Brainwashed Okoko. Is Bzm,bnl, massob, not in support of a split??
Are they in support of the destructive pattern of your occult group??
Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by PoloG: 3:42pm On May 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

At this point, Yes.
But it's such a shame dat the leaders are already going mad about 2023 when we are yet to deal with the demon of 2021.

na the leaders know.. for me, make Nigeria divide according to ethnic lines abeg.. I don tire for the cursed country
Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by Idiotseverywher: 3:43pm On May 02, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

Your question is like one being asked by daft and dumb illiterate terrorists. They are members of the congress and they have one vote each which matters a lot when called for. US congress is not like your useless NA and the US is not like your beloved nigeria where everything goes, so your question is as irrelevant as you and your nigeria.
You can't hold us back. Never!!! We told you so, but you thought that you have UK to assist you. Now UK has also told you that no partnership can rescue you from being sunk into oblivion. grin grin grin Our indefatigable leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu only has to up the tempo and the 1% remainder will be loaded and voila, we will have 100% which means the demise of your beloved nigeria into the dustbin of history. Cry us a river, we don't care how you terrorists feel. What matters to us is that we finally brought down your beloved nigeria.

. The guy asked you a simple question na, instead of you to answer him , you are just making a fool of yourself, maybe he couldn't watch the movie clip
Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by ivolt: 3:46pm On May 02, 2021
Heffalump:
The world is truly a global village.
Yes it is.
That is why Obama banned GEJ from buying weapons and allowed Boko haram to grow bigger.

Let me remind the Jihadists on this forum that the world is a global village and should there be any mess-up, the fight will be beyond Nigeria alone. Buhari and all those sponsoring fulani jihadists should better be warned!
No one cares about you unless they can make money through you. If you don't believe me, ask Iraqi Christians who have almost
gone extinct after western involvement.
The Jihadists can only be checkmated by a stable government and not some ragtag rebels.
Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by amuwo1980: 3:55pm On May 02, 2021
helinues:

Why should simple question attract such attack?

Answer my questions now
Some questions like yours are better ignored
Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by orikoku: 3:59pm On May 02, 2021
Wow. Gradually Nigeria is about to finish.
Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by orisa37: 4:04pm On May 02, 2021
Since BUHARI is too much of a Soldier and cannot share CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES with his COLLEAGUES STATE GOVERNORS.
Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by orisa37: 4:13pm On May 02, 2021
Since BUHARI is too much of a Soldier and cannot share CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES with his COLLEAGUES STATE GOVERNORS.

AMERICA PRESIDENTIAL CONSTITUTION IS MUCH EASIER TO RUN. IT IS RUN BY COMMON SENSE WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING AND DOESN'T HAVE THE EXCLUSIVE LIST NONSENSE OF A GUERRILLA MILITARY CONSTITUTION.
Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by orisa37: 4:17pm On May 02, 2021

AMERICA PRESIDENTIAL CONSTITUTION IS MUCH EASIER TO RUN. IT IS RUN BY COMMON SENSE WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING AND DOESN'T HAVE THE EXCLUSIVE LIST NONSENSE OF A GUERRILLA MILITARY CONSTITUTION.

BUHARINOMICS CONTINUES UNTIL THERE'S NOTHING TO ECONOMISE.
Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 02, 2021
ygowon:
Well, all I know is that Nigeria will soon be divided because the problem is complex. Every region to govern itself, the solution.

OK, if Nigeria must remain one, can all the Fulani's holding on to power relinquish everything for the southerners? Noooo. So, you see that Nigeria can not continue.

Fulani's are the destroyers of Nigeria.

Nigeria can only work if the southerners and middle belt take charge of power because they are more manageable than the Fulani's. Fulani's are extremists

This is my conclusion also and the Fulanis cannot say they have not been given more than enough chances and time to prove that opinion wrong.

Fulanis and Northerners can generally not lead Nigeria forward because they are all ultra conservative gradualists who favour anti-capitalist and anti-merit systems of governance.

They do not not believe in a fast-paced, cutting edge, innovative and merit-based society where the best and most talented get the opportunity to show what they can do to spur idea-driven development.

This is why Northerners , home and abroad, are the least productive Nigerians who feel government money, positions, royalties and largesse is their birthright.

Throwback Feudalism, putting it kindly, is the best description of political/leadership system favoured by Fulanis and Northerners. The repressive system described below is what Northern elites foist on their people till today.

feudalism
/ˈfjuːdəlɪz(ə)m/

the dominant social system in medieval Europe, in which the nobility held lands from the Crown in exchange for military service, and vassals were in turn tenants of the nobles, while the peasants (villeins or serfs) were obliged to live on their lord's land and give him homage, labour, and a share of the produce, notionally in exchange for military protection.
Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by orisa37: 4:30pm On May 02, 2021
I THINK THE NASS DON'T HAVE COMMON SENSE. NOW WE ONLY ASK THEM TO REVIEW THE EXCLUSIVE LIST AND LIMIT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY, BUT THEY'RE BLUFFING.

WHEN YORUBA NATION AND BIAFRA GO, MIDDLE BELT WILL FOLLOW AND THE US, UK, EU, AU AND RUSSIA WILL SUPPORT THE SETTING UP OF A TRUCE AND PEACE ASSETS SHARING BODY TO TEAR US LEGITIMATELY APART.
Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by bluefilm: 4:30pm On May 02, 2021
So I will have to watch a ONE hour video on YouTube just to see where some inconsequential fellows are talking about Nigeria abi?

Will Red Thunder fire everyone that was in one way or the other responsible for bringing this worthless piece of info to my awareness.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by orisa37: 4:35pm On May 02, 2021
I THINK THE NASS DON'T HAVE COMMON SENSE. NOW WE ONLY ASK THEM TO REVIEW THE EXCLUSIVE LIST AND LIMIT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY, BUT THEY'RE BLUFFING.

WHEN YORUBA NATION AND BIAFRA GO, MIDDLE BELT WILL FOLLOW AND THE US, UK, EU, AU AND RUSSIA WILL SUPPORT THE SETTING UP OF A TRUCE AND PEACE ASSETS SHARING BODY TO TEAR US LEGITIMATELY APART.

THE DICON, NIGERIA RAILWAY, CAMA, PORTS AUTHORITIES, CBN ETCETERA ETCETERA BELONG TO NIGERIA
Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 02, 2021
orisa37:

THE DICON, NIGERIA RAILWAY, CAMA, PORTS AUTHORITIES, CBN ETCETERA ETCETERA BELONG TO NIGERIA

No doubt the NASS is useless. Yet their Southern members are limited, even if they want to act, because the Northerners are superior to them in number in both houses.

The Machiavellian North anticipated we would get to this point someday and this is why they embraced all manner of manipulations (population fraud, State creation etc) to give themselves greater 'democratic' numbers everywhere.

It will have to be a people-driven restructuring we will gain because ordinarily we cannot expect any help from the legislative or executive arm Northerners have ensured they control with callous and cynical machinations.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by orisa37: 4:45pm On May 02, 2021
helinues:
What did they say and what's their resolution about Nigeria?

How relevant are they in US congress?

Every view of a U.S CONGRESSMAN AND WOMAN MATTERS AND IT'S RECORDED FOR POSTERITY.
Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by Arinze624: 4:47pm On May 02, 2021
Ka chiukwu sị eme amaka ooh,
Chiukwu gọzierem #ÙMU_Biafrans
nọ na ụwa niile gbara
gburugburu na onye ndú
anyị bụ MAZI NNAMDI
KANU God's own servant

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by orisa37: 5:44pm On May 02, 2021
Even with your submission which I like, I still believe that a single determined State can put NIGERIA at a Standstill and Command international Support if

1, The STATE TRADITIONAL RULERS COUNCIL.

2 LOCAL GOVERNMENT

3,, THE STATE LEGISLATORS

4, THE STATE ALL REPS AND SENATORS AND

5, ALL RESOLVE TO NASS THAT THEY WANT TO STAND ALONE.

THE WORLD WILL SUPPORT THAT STATE AND THERE'S NOTHING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CAN DO OTHER THAN AGREE.
Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by orisa37: 5:53pm On May 02, 2021
Even with your submission which I like, I still believe that a single determined State can put NIGERIA at a Standstill and Command international Support if

2 LOCAL GOVERNMENT

THE WORLD WILL SUPPORT THAT STATE AND THERE'S NOTHING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CAN DO OTHER THAN AGREE.

NB.

BOKOHARAM IS ILLEGAL INVASION. BIAFRA IS ILLEGAL AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL SECESSION RESOLVE. THAT'S WHY THEY FAIL.

YORUBA NATION WILL SUCCEED BECAUSE IT HASN'T FOLLOWED THE WAYS OF BOKOHARAM AND BIAFRA.
Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by orisa37: 6:01pm On May 02, 2021

2 LOCAL GOVERNMENT

NB.

BOKOHARAM IS ILLEGAL INVASION. BIAFRA IS ILLEGAL AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL SECESSION RESOLVE. THAT'S WHY THEY FAIL.

YORUBA NATION WILL SUCCEED BECAUSE IT HASN'T FOLLOWED THE WAYS OF BOKOHARAM AND BIAFRA.

BOKOHARAM AND BIAFRA (B&B) ARE FRAUDULENT. YORUBA NATION, YN, IS BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS.
Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by NLPoliceWoman: 6:14pm On May 02, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

You will know soon after your nigeria has gone to the dogs. You must be afraid now. We told you that we will bring down your beloved nigeria and you thought we were joking. The job is 99% done. 1% loading. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R by 2elliot: 6:46pm On May 02, 2021
EmekaChiwe:
IPOB love when white men decides their case for them. Because 3 white men talked about biafra or ipob on zoom call does not mean the United states government supports their decision.
Bitch! Your independence in 1960 started similarly by one or two persons recognizing the people's grievance and with time it became a discourse and until now the result is history. It may be just 3white men now, but given time it would become majority. And then the results will come.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! / Nigerians Arrested In Los Angeles Over Medicare Fraud / Breaking News: – Sen. Ararume Opens Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.