Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Anyone With Good Business Idea. Money To Start Is Available - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone With Good Business Idea. Money To Start Is Available (1655 Views)

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / Nigeria’s CBN Is Printing Money To Keep The Govt Afloat & Alarms Are Ringing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone With Good Business Idea. Money To Start Is Available by abuuthmaan: 9:46pm On May 27, 2021
jayaim:
Are u in Abuja let's meet one on one, I get good business for u Cuz I will like to show u evidence also.
I am in Abuja but what's the expected ROI like?
Re: Anyone With Good Business Idea. Money To Start Is Available by jalodo2: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
GadgetInstinct:
Reach me through the link on my siggy.
Be warned ,, he is a shady character o. Check his footprint here.
Re: Anyone With Good Business Idea. Money To Start Is Available by Cryil007: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2021
I want to start a gentleman lounge and i have vast idea about lounge/bar/nightlife. We can work and get ROI in less than 3months i can assure that
Re: Anyone With Good Business Idea. Money To Start Is Available by ishadfurnitures: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2021
Let us do a supply together and we share the profit there are companies I know that I want to supljy commodities too, but need to find to finance purchase order from the company if you are and serious chat me on 08099212590
henryvic3325:
If you have any good business idea that will fetch good money but don't have money to start it.

You can bring the idea and we work on it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily- It's Free / How Do I Recoup My Investment / Tips On How To Make Your Hair Grow! Follow Me On Facebook To Get More Info.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.