Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Justin Bieber To Feature On The Album Khaled Khaled - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Justin Bieber To Feature On The Album Khaled Khaled (177 Views)

Okocha, Maicon, Bboma, 147 Other To Feature In Inaugural Veterans World Cup / Onome Ebi Becomes First African To Feature In Six Women’s World Cups / World Cup 2026 To Feature 48 Teams Instead Of Usual 32 — FIFA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber To Feature On The Album Khaled Khaled by Extrim(m): 2:33pm On May 02, 2021
DJ Khaled has announced that Justin Bieber will feature on his next album Khaled Khaled.

The record producer made this announcement on Instagram along sides list of other prominent names.

DJ Khaled also confirmed on the post that Justin Timberlake would feature on his project.

In his post, he said;

"#FANLUV I'm so stressed out in a good way mixing and mastering this album I missed the legendary FaceTime of the ICONS @justinbieber and @justintimberlake.

"My brothers I'm gonna call you back! Mixing both of y'all's VOCALS! �  @justinbieber I just got done with the mix a few days ago get ready for mastering!

"And @justintimberlake I just sent the record we did together off to mix. My brothers, I will call you RIGHT BACK!

"I'm in ALBUM MODE !!!! #99% DONE KHALED KHALED THE ALBUM COMING."

The record producer has not yet announced a release date for the project.

[url]=https://the96illusion.com/justin-bieber-to-feature-on-the-album-khaled-khaled/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United 'cannot Afford To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo This Summer' / Rivers State Wins South South Karate Championship In Phc / Surest EPL Odds Review You Will See On The Internet Today! #TOTASV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.