Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman (29057 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Kogi Pension Board Commissioner (video) / Rape Video Footage : Kogi Commissioner,danga Raping Elizabeth Video Release. / Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 02, 2021
Icumsa45:
The presidency reacts

You mean to say Garba Shehu reacts
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by TruthinAction: 3:38pm On May 02, 2021
I just wished thru kidnap Governors and Senators so they can take the impeachment against Buhari serious.
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2021
lord have mercy
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by letitrainnow(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2021
RIP

Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by AbaganaMiracle: 3:39pm On May 02, 2021
Luckydubby7:
When senator smart was crying and complaining about insecurity in Nigeria, one woman senator and landlady of Lagosians turned it to party affair just because of 2023.
Tell Smart Adeyemi that we are sending our good morning greetings to him. Slowpokes everywhere.
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by naijadrivablog: 3:39pm On May 02, 2021
Insecurity everywhere. Karma is a bitch.
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by danhans(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2021
RIP to the dead,they should keep it up kidnap senetors,governors not common people managing their life gove
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by PlainSight(m): 3:41pm On May 02, 2021
Makawulee:
Can we go a day without hearing any bad news
No sir..Sai Baba
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 02, 2021
SimplyFacts:
It gets closer everyday angry. May we not be victims

So, you too have finally known that it's getting closer? Why not come here and blindly worship your Buhari same way you do with the other BBQ guy or whatever he calls himself?
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by Okwyjesus(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2021
humberjade:
Yeye Bello will not cry out against insecurity in his state o because of his doomed Presidential ambition...the more we allow this thing faster, the more difficult it will become to eradicate it.

It is high time the FG relinquished security to the States...Buhari and his team of failed team are bereft of ideas or are just plain indifferent to it...they have woefully failed the nation.

President don turn to class prefect. No make me vess bro.

Imagine Bello
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by gotnel: 3:46pm On May 02, 2021
God help us. It's so difficult to travel on the road anywhere in Nigeria now.
Bad road,, bad security architecture,, bad government,,bad people are more than the good ones.
How on earth did we get here.
Buhari and his cabinet on the federal level have nothing to do.
State governments are helpless.
What else can we do as people to bring back a normal life style to our society?
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by phyya(f): 3:48pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by osusuallstars: 3:50pm On May 02, 2021
Everywhere
Fulani bandits are terrorising and Romanticism with gun
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by Thomthom(m): 3:51pm On May 02, 2021
MrFinbarr:
E go reach everybody
He no go reach me and my family In Jesus Name Amen
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by RMoneyInTheBank: 3:52pm On May 02, 2021
Luckydubby7:
When senator smart was crying and complaining about insecurity in Nigeria, one woman senator and landlady of Lagosians turned it to party affair just because of 2023.
they will soon come and attack you ... When Fans of jagaban see this comment
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by laprince(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2021
baike:
The way dix country dey go me I no like am I swear grin

Buhari well done u do well BMC love u so much grin

Please what is the meaning of BMC?
Thank you....
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:56pm On May 02, 2021
EVERY ETHNIC GROUP WANTS TO BREAK AWAY FROM THIS BIG MESS CALLED NIGERIA BUT ONLY IGBOS AND YORUBAS HAVE THE LIVER TO PUSH FOR IT.
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by Trustedpronet: 3:57pm On May 02, 2021
I'm happy for yahaya bello....our next president.
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by Joseph08(m): 3:57pm On May 02, 2021
Buhari is working since the inner caucus won't let him resign grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by extol1(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2021
i will never pray for my enemy to pass that kabba to Ilorin road. there are always robbery attacks on that road
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by danono: 3:58pm On May 02, 2021
Fine , big boys are closer to Abuja now . Good very good. RIP
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by Myself2(m): 4:00pm On May 02, 2021
Luckydubby7:

You dey fear to call her name ?
The woman senator is the stupid Oluremi Tinubu , who together with her husband have been on the neck of Lagos and Lagosians.
Where the nairaland idiots wey dey kick their nyash, oya make una come attack me make I murder una one by one. Yeye people

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by Blackdisciple(m): 4:00pm On May 02, 2021
Luckydubby7:

Even one of the women by her body language she was like ahhh wetin make this man dey wan cry ....

last week a sitting senator barely escaped with his life at okene road, kogi state
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by mkoabiola: 4:00pm On May 02, 2021
Wetin concern bubu...

He no care...

He knws Aso rock is safe with his family

He only read cartoons on the pages of news paper
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by Yankee101: 4:01pm On May 02, 2021
The politicians won't be spared for what they brought on nigeria, not even buhari and his family
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by Myself2(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2021
God almighty. Have mercy on us as a nation.
High rate of insecurity everywhere in the land. The signs are ominous and only God can avert the impending doom.
Woe betide the eveil satanic FG figures alleged to be supporting their ethnic people to attack other ethnic people, woe betide our hypocritical federal and state FG figures from the states under attack but who are not speaking out due to their political consideration. Woe to nairalanders here who are still BMC zombies

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by realpoacher(m): 4:11pm On May 02, 2021
HenryThegreat1:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/05/02/gunmen-kill-kogi-commissioner-abduct-lg-chairman/

To think that this Man is actually my neighbor, the fact that we reside in the same compound makes me shocked beyond measure.

His family has been crying since yesterday... Oh God, heal our land.

This is very painful
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by Faithful1234(m): 4:11pm On May 02, 2021
Yaya beee war is knocking oooooo
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by computer0810(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2021
Egbe is my home town and d information am getting nw is that herdsmen have taken over all d forest in Egbe, odo Ere and other yoruba part of kogi, farmers cannot go to there farm anymore
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by rollwinger(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2021
Finally the insecurity is now hitting our political elites. Next! grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman by boom99(m): 4:27pm On May 02, 2021
The fear is, this matter is encroaching gradually. Hope it won't reach us?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olusegun Osoba: How Fake News From Foreign Media Triggered 1967 Civil War / Buhari Is Allowing Other Ethnic Groups To Kill Our People - Miyetti Chairman / Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.