Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Send A Shout Out To Your Long Lost Friends,classmates Et Al - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Send A Shout Out To Your Long Lost Friends,classmates Et Al (468 Views)

Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out / Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out / 2face Gives Blackface A Shout Out As He Bumps Into His Old Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send A Shout Out To Your Long Lost Friends,classmates Et Al by Odunayomi247(m): 3:11pm On May 02, 2021
This thread is solely for sending shout outs to our former school mates(primary, secondary,university),roommates,neighbors,friends,relations etc,that we've lost contact with.Send a message to them indicating how you can be contacted,,,who knows,they might be here on nairaland
Re: Send A Shout Out To Your Long Lost Friends,classmates Et Al by Enoch07: 3:14pm On May 02, 2021
all the delsu 2016 civil engineering set, I hail!!!
Re: Send A Shout Out To Your Long Lost Friends,classmates Et Al by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 02, 2021
Sending shout out to Sekinat Mahmuda Shinkafi and Hannafi Uwais I don't know the part of the world you are now but I know our path will still cross soon.Shalom from the coolest person in the class.
Re: Send A Shout Out To Your Long Lost Friends,classmates Et Al by Whodeyhouse(m): 3:24pm On May 02, 2021
AYOADE ZAINAB

if you're reading this,wherever you are,your seat mate OGUNDARE WASIU misses you so much.I pray we meet again soon

That's my line
Re: Send A Shout Out To Your Long Lost Friends,classmates Et Al by chiiraq802(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2021
Holla!! to my 1934 F.U.T.O Civil Engineering Course Mates.....
Re: Send A Shout Out To Your Long Lost Friends,classmates Et Al by haywayboi(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2021
chiiraq802:
Shout out to my Futo 1934 Course Mates

1934 grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Send A Shout Out To Your Long Lost Friends,classmates Et Al by Ohizfly(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2021
shalat to all ganja farmer

light my kpoli
Re: Send A Shout Out To Your Long Lost Friends,classmates Et Al by LoXxMiCKy: 6:23pm On May 02, 2021
Ohizfly:

light my kpoli
in pieces �

1 Like

Re: Send A Shout Out To Your Long Lost Friends,classmates Et Al by LoXxMiCKy: 6:23pm On May 02, 2021
Ohizfly:

light my kpoli
in pieces �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shout Out To Your Long Lost Friends,classmates Et Al by LoXxMiCKy: 6:26pm On May 02, 2021
I found out lately that I don't really know how to keep friends, it's not my thing. so everyone who I've lost contact with should just remain where they are, I wish you well though.

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shout Out To Your Long Lost Friends,classmates Et Al by Foodqueen(f): 7:40pm On May 02, 2021
cry cry
Re: Send A Shout Out To Your Long Lost Friends,classmates Et Al by Odunayomi247(m): 9:19pm On May 02, 2021
Shout out to all Noel international school 2007 graduating set

May grace locate us all

Lalasticlala
Re: Send A Shout Out To Your Long Lost Friends,classmates Et Al by Enoch07: 5:59pm On May 04, 2021
chiiraq802:
Holla!! to my 1934 F.U.T.O Civil Engineering Course Mates.....
accient of days!!! I hail you
Re: Send A Shout Out To Your Long Lost Friends,classmates Et Al by chiiraq802(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2021
Enoch07:
accient of days!!! I hail you

(1) (Reply)

Am Addicted To Masturbation Please Help Me / “stop Cursing My Son And Husband”- Toyin Abraham Breaks Down In Tears As She Add / Nigeria Songs That Never Get Old Vs Songs That Got Old Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.