Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting 14 Year Old (CENSORED) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting 14 Year Old (CENSORED) (626 Views)

CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting 14 Year Old (CENSORED) by vincent10(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2021
CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting 14 Year Old (CENSORED).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGZZTBL-9uk
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting 14 Year Old (CENSORED) by Yeyeyeye: 3:39pm On May 02, 2021
I can imagine, the way he is licking the finger nail, and staring at her face��
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting 14 Year Old (CENSORED) by inforesource: 4:44pm On May 02, 2021
My problem with this video is the girl in question and the way all the people who started this video suddenly disappeared and leaving the 2 in the sene. I need to hear from them all. I am sorry to sound like this.
I remembered one Ada who came out to tell us that most of the things she said online was arranged, before she passed on. May her gentle soul rest in peace.

In conclusion, I really want to warn men to stop this nonsense. If you want to have sex go look for prostitute, they are everywhere. Stop raping or harassing young girls and women in general. And women or girls, you too stop harassing men. I have been a victim of this from ladies.

The law should take it course if what happened in the video was not arranged.

(1) (Reply)

Deadly Armed Robbery Gang Caught In Edo Statenaija Wahala / BREAKING: How I Killed Akwa Ibom Job Seeker, Iniubong Umoren, The Job Seeker / I Was Scammed By A Couple Posing As Online Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.