Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Neymar: I will die on the pitch to beat Man city - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Neymar: I will die on the pitch to beat Man city (170 Views)

AFC Champions League Draw: Al Nassr In Group E As Neymar Will Play In Group D / Maurizio Sarri Reacts To Chelsea's Shocking Defeat By Man City / Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymar: I will die on the pitch to beat Man city by Abid2020(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2021
The Brazilian still believes that the French champions can return to the Champions League final despite losing the first leg of their last-four tie
Neymar says he will do anything to help Paris Saint-Germain beat Manchester City, even if it means that he has to "die on the pitch".

PSG suffered a 2-1 defeat to City at Parc des Princes in the first leg of their Champions League semi-final, which leaves them with a mountain to climb in the second leg at Etihad Stadium on Tuesday.

Neymar is still optimistic that the French champions can reach their second successive final, however, and has promised to lead from the front in Manchester as Mauricio Pochettino's side seek to complete an unlikely turnaround.

Re: Neymar: I will die on the pitch to beat Man city by Posotome: 3:47pm On May 02, 2021
He will be busy dribbling everyone

goal he supposed score he go dey do skill and style
mpappe is even more serious than him

playful footballer
Re: Neymar: I will die on the pitch to beat Man city by Pierocash(m): 4:03pm On May 02, 2021
Don't fool yourself, PSG will get beaten silly in Etihad ,just as Madrid will be beaten silly at Stamford bridge.

I kept airing this view since the announcement of the draw that PSG,and Madrid will get flogged ,but guys keep bashing me even here on Nairaland.

Isn't it clear now

(1) (Reply)

Champions League: Tuchel Name Five Of His Best Players Will Not Play In The Zeni / Raphinha Is Very Close To Joining Arsenal Instead Of Barcelona / Who Is The Best Team In Premier League History?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.