Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

If You Need The Task Good. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / If You Need The Task Good. (402 Views)

I Need The Services Of An Editor / Looking For 2-3 Professional SEO Content Writers For Various Writing Task / Writer Needed, Task: Write An Article About Anyone That Inspires You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Need The Task Good. by Neville660: 3:53pm On May 02, 2021
If you want to have the best fiction or non-fiction then holla up. I've had the best reviews from Upwork, Fiverr, Guru online and offline and I ain't kidding. Would have attached it here, but I guess this site doesn't have the capacity to accommodate attaché to it.
So, tell me what you need and call. 08050998201.

And have the best Sunday. kiss grin

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Voiceover Jingles I Did For Some Businesses In Nigeria / Experienced Writer For Hire / Smashwords July Summer/winter Sale Is On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.