Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi (35412 Views)

Kogi Abduction: Yagba West LG Chairman, Pius Kolawole Regains Freedom / Dino Melaye At Pius Adesanmi Candle Night / Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by Brushstrokes20: 6:00pm On May 02, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

thats the problem, nobody can govern nigeria. even the super smart ones. however, if the country is broken into pieces, there could be a chance to salvage what is left. on an aside, it could be possible to have regional presidents that take care of regional issues and a presidential figure head that represents nigeria outside the country. any other method would not work.
Spot on!....I absolutely concur....
I'll even prefer outright disintegration, but my earlier suggestion is due to vehement opposition to regionalism/ disintegration by the core beneficiaries of the fraudulent one Nigeria.
Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by InvertedHammer: 6:03pm On May 02, 2021
juman:
What a destroyed country.

Fulani terrorists causing insecurity across the country.
They are shielded by buhari because they are his brothers.

Many of them are from neighboring countries o.
/
The leaders who are afraid of challenging Buhari are being attacked or killed. They are just finding out that "one thing must kill a man". That's all.

/
Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by olaodun: 6:04pm On May 02, 2021
Good will health Nigeria and deliver our land from terrorists and evil killers
Please for your odorless Fufu made with modern technology and hygienic environment no additives and chemical just call 08167608048 for delivery any size up to 10kg

Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by isaacsegun(m): 6:07pm On May 02, 2021
Fulani herdsmen has been robbing at that particular spot for the past 5 years. There was a time police killed one of the herdsmen at night at that the same spot some 2 years ago. Sodiers were even drafted to the border communities between kwara and kogi, but yet that does not deter those fulanis from carrying out their heinous crime. I weep for the Nigerians elected a brain dead like Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by Staro: 6:11pm On May 02, 2021
Buhari is Nigeria's
best president
Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by Kog45(m): 6:15pm On May 02, 2021
Lemmy123:
To think that this is happening in my state.... Damn!
...but your Governor would be telling us Kogi state is free. I can tell you that Kogi is one of the most unsecured state in Nigeria but Yahaya Bello keep on hiding the fact just like telling people coronavirus is not in the state as if it is a sin to have it.
Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by LOVEGINO(m): 6:22pm On May 02, 2021
chatinent:
Country bad.
e nor bad bro. Make dem sef experience our pain.
Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by 9ty4our: 6:23pm On May 02, 2021
Those are the kind of people they should go after and not innocent helpl6 Nigerians.. Nonsense
Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by Bimpe29: 6:29pm On May 02, 2021
Internal security systems have collapsed.
Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by Kwunume: 6:33pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by Calitoscassius(m): 6:40pm On May 02, 2021
They are paying for keeping Nigerians stagnant.
Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by bigcasava1(m): 6:51pm On May 02, 2021
They will say is ipob or ESN. Even borno too
Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by Temileyi79: 7:03pm On May 02, 2021
Una never see anything
Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by Oceanfield: 7:11pm On May 02, 2021
DashDolls:
Happy Sunday People.

Join us and celebrate as our Sickle Cell Anaemia patients finally gets cured and genotype changes from SS to AA.

Laboratory Results have confirmed it all.

There is still hope for every SS patient out there.

Spread the word.

Click to watch their story

https://www.nairaland.com/6522829/sickle-cell-anaemia-patient-gets

Stop misleading the public.
Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by Foodqueen(f): 7:16pm On May 02, 2021
It's going round.

This is not the time to say one region is safe.

Nowhere is safe in Nigeria anymore. cry
Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by Starhearts: 7:19pm On May 02, 2021
Hello OP
To the front page pls.
I based in Limassol, Cyprus.
I started gambling during my days at unilag, playing dice nd cards with my fellow room mate at jaja HALL.

Fast forward, l enter Cyprus to continue my education. As things moves on l met one Botswana woman whom we later lives together at Limassol. She works with betting company at Limassol. Then my passion for gambling again resurfaced.

I works with construction company at Limassol.
I used 80% of my pay days on..

Betting on horse races;
betting games machines;
Spread betting;
Dog racing; and
Bitcoin gambling.

Hello nairaland, how can l stop diz habit.
I can no longer send money home.
I gave my pple nd my friends excuse on monetary aspect.
Pls my fellow nairalander helps me out.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by Sonoyom(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2021
The plans Buhari and his gangsters have about Nigeria is coming to fruition.
Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by Lemmy123(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2021
Kog45:
...but your Governor would be telling us Kogi state is free. I can tell you that Kogi is one of the most unsecured state in Nigeria but Yahaya Bello keep on hiding the fact just like telling people coronavirus is not in the state as if it is a sin to have it.
Him no too get sense like that na.... I no dey support bad thing
Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by tom50ggg(m): 7:46pm On May 02, 2021
Nigeria as a country has lost its prestige in the eyes of the world due to poor governance.But inspite of all that is going on God has his own plan of action for Nigeria . Remember the past sad stories of Nigeria when on the brink of danger and extinction but it survive . God can yet make a way now when from every indication there seems to be no way.This is a statement of fact for all Nigerians .

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by erico2k2(m): 7:48pm On May 02, 2021
highdon:
e go touch of all Dem na just time e go take.
las last

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by alizma: 8:14pm On May 02, 2021
juman:
The core north is cursed region.
The south should break away from them.
So Kogi is core North?
Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by Handsomebb: 8:21pm On May 02, 2021
when u fail to plan for the people get ready to be taught a lesson. RIP im not happy about this but these politicians are the root of all these. soon they will start to target governors and even the president. i just pray they understand the damage they are doing and rectify ASAP.
Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by NaijirianKing: 9:09pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by Valkrie: 9:13pm On May 02, 2021
And their governor is jumping up and down paying every Tom dick and harry to give him fake award for best governor on security..!! What rubbish...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by NaijirianKing: 9:25pm On May 02, 2021
We are all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by relicng: 9:36pm On May 02, 2021
The problem don tie wrapper
Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by OyinO: 10:00pm On May 02, 2021
Some things cannot be fixed. You can't fix real sh!t no matter how much you try.

Goldbw122:
This country needs real fixing..
Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by zoedew: 10:37pm On May 02, 2021
juman:
The core north is cursed region.
The south should break away from them.
Folks to do that are scared stiff, peeing in their undergarments and crying like babies in the Senate! They lack balls to impeach President Buhari who is clearly as incompetent as he is incapable to provide honest leadership.
Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by T9ksy(m): 11:19pm On May 02, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

thats the problem, nobody can govern nigeria. even the super smart ones. however, if the country is broken into pieces, there could be a chance to salvage what is left. on an aside, it could be possible to have regional presidents that take care of regional issues and a presidential figure head that represents nigeria outside the country. any other method would not work.

Ol' man, you better wake up and smell the blasted coffee!!!

Even, if you pick the smartest man on earth and multiply his brain power by 10, then send him to ass.hole rock to govern the country under that fraudulent construction, I can assure you that he/she would fail, abysmally.

Outright separation is the prudent strategy to adopt. We have tried this union thing for over a century and it hasn't work.............why keep perambulating?
Re: Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi by greatefa1011(m): 11:38pm On May 02, 2021
This is No News. In my country this has become a Norm. So as you are commenting, viewing, reacting, glancing beginning from now reason it. It's a collective thing for us all to fight. Only those in Diaspora that are safely save. Both the poor and the rich which way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala: Jonathan Incurred $21bn Of $63bn National Debts / Thugs In Army Uniform Attack APC Members, Kidnap 4 (Pics) / Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.