Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

NAIRALAND NEW FONT. YOUR OPINION - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / NAIRALAND NEW FONT. YOUR OPINION (1065 Views)

Pls Help With This Font Name / How To Change Your Wordpress Website Font Size In 2 Minutes Without A Plugin / Does Anybody Know Why Font Awesome Cdn Is Not Working on My Webpage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND NEW FONT. YOUR OPINION by chatinent: 5:24pm On May 02, 2021
Seun:
Which of the two do you prefer? The first one we changed it to, or the current one?

Don't you think creating a poll topic will be a great idea?

More so, we need new features. Life's becoming boring here running around the same things. Seun shock us o!

My hand dey pain me. Let's mod! We dey here to help.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND NEW FONT. YOUR OPINION by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 5:24pm On May 02, 2021
I prefer the first one. This new font is too small
Re: NAIRALAND NEW FONT. YOUR OPINION by ShadowCracker(m): 5:24pm On May 02, 2021
PoopEveryWhere:

It's one Olaniyi picture. Patrick na igbo man.
Oh.
That kid is crazy, litering the forum with people's picture like a deranged goat.

I thought it is was only Patrick Enyum, I never knew there were others.

Charles Ichulo cpanelisclala get mental medications you are sick.
Re: NAIRALAND NEW FONT. YOUR OPINION by Farki: 5:33pm On May 02, 2021
Rubbish, if I was a mod I would sack whoever is responsible

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND NEW FONT. YOUR OPINION by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 02, 2021
Seun:
Which of the two do you prefer? The first one we changed it to, or the current one?
The current one.

Only old men above 40yrs cannot read the font because their eyes is deemed grin

Being the best web developer from Nigeria I can comfortably vouch for the current font.

Re: NAIRALAND NEW FONT. YOUR OPINION by Solacecraig2: 6:14pm On May 02, 2021
Seun:

Although this current font looks cool but consider a wide range of people accessing this your website, the formal is more relaxed to the eyes and less stressful than this current ones.
Re: NAIRALAND NEW FONT. YOUR OPINION by Officialhorlah(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2021
Seun:

The current one!
Re: NAIRALAND NEW FONT. YOUR OPINION by Officialhorlah(m): 6:52pm On May 02, 2021
Seun:

The FP is Wow!!!

Re: NAIRALAND NEW FONT. YOUR OPINION by Grandmeister(m): 6:59am On May 03, 2021
Seun:
The current one is more pleasing to the eye( for those with good eyesight). My eyes caught the change but I wasn’t sure till I saw this thread. Also please! Biko! Ejor! Give us better emojis!
Re: NAIRALAND NEW FONT. YOUR OPINION by ShadowCracker(m): 10:20pm On May 04, 2021
Curi0us345:
thought they arrested him once and his picture was uploaded here for everyone to see
He has been released, and has soon returned to his psycho state.
Re: NAIRALAND NEW FONT. YOUR OPINION by cutedharmee: 1:41pm On May 07, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=101316696]When the sentence is all caps, it's eye blinding.

People with eye problems may find it a challenge kind of.

But it's cool, esp, the space out.

More like Tahoma..

On profile pages, its boldness is thick.

On FrontPage, you may miss the Div lines on Mobile version cos it seems joined on Chrome. Opera Mini is a bit cool tho.

PC version is cool tho, maybe due to width elaboratedness.

The only thing I'd say I like about the new font is its space out. The older was too stuffed.

If there's a way to correct its eye-blind thingy, this world be cool.

Also, please check FrontPage and Profile Pages.

My opinion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has Macromedia Mx Multimedia Tutorial Cds / Need Better Paying Ads To Display On Your Website- Check This Out / All .ng Domains Would Be De-activated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.