Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,050 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

My Experience In Orlu IMO State Last Month - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience In Orlu IMO State Last Month (556 Views)

Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In Orlu IMO State Last Month by dedollarman(m): 4:58pm On May 02, 2021
Am currently in orlu and my business is located in Abuja before I travel to my home town in orsu local govt which is under orlu seniortory zone I was afraid because of security. Situation in orlu but to my greatest surprise I spent 3 weeks in orlu and it was very peaceful infact the only time we experience tension was that very day the military kill that esn guy I saw them with about five Hilux heading towards orlu town one man sienna broke down along ihioma road on sighten them he abandon his car an ran to the bush the army just came down pour fuel on the sienna and shot the vehicle to frame and when they rich orlu town they start shooting sporadically and their bullet hit one guy

Throughout my stay in orlu everywhere was peaceful the only time u can expirence tension is the present of security personnels
I drove round orlu peacefully during my stay without any harrasment from the law enforcement agency
Re: My Experience In Orlu IMO State Last Month by IlovePMB: 5:10pm On May 02, 2021
dedollarman:
Am currently in orlu and my business is located in Abuja before I travel to my home town in orsu local govt which is under orlu seniortory zone I was afraid because of security. Situation in orlu but to my greatest surprise I spent 3 weeks in orlu and it was very peaceful infact the only time we experience tension was that very day the military kill that esn guy I saw them with about five Hilux heading towards orlu town one man sienna broke down along ihioma road on sighten them he abandon his car an ran to the bush the army just came down pour fuel on the sienna and shot the vehicle to frame and when they rich orlu town they start shooting sporadically and their bullet hit one guy

Throughout my stay in orlu everywhere was peaceful the only time u can expirence tension is the present of security personnels
I drove round orlu peacefully during my stay without any harrasment from the law enforcement agency

Why did Army burn the sienna?

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Orlu IMO State Last Month by hakeem4(m): 5:14pm On May 02, 2021
they just burnt. the guys Sienna for no just reason?
Re: My Experience In Orlu IMO State Last Month by chatinent: 5:14pm On May 02, 2021
Oh
Re: My Experience In Orlu IMO State Last Month by ygowon: 5:16pm On May 02, 2021
Army that was meant to protect the people is the one destroying properties and the BMC is crying for the igbos

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Orlu IMO State Last Month by Pierocash(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2021
IlovePMB:

Why did Army burn the sienna?
you are asking why terrorists burn cars,and destroy properties.

If terrorists don't burn properties ,who will?

That was how they did in Akwa Ibom,they left the forest where UGM are based and enter towns and start burning down shops,businesses ,and properties including cars.

Is that not terrorism?..

They use their uniform to carry out jihad

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chinedum Orji, A Sign Of Better Future For Abia State / Jubril Finally Makes Apperance In Person For Only 2 Minutes after injection / Twitter, Facebook Face Possible Ban In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.