Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Looking For A Single Bedroom Apartment At Maryland , Anthony - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Looking For A Single Bedroom Apartment At Maryland , Anthony (214 Views)

Two Bedroom Or Single Bedroom / Do You Have A Self Contained Apartment For Rent In Maryland/Anthony? / To Let @ Maryland,, Anthony,,ilupeju Estate,,gbagada Phase 2 And 1 In Lekki Phas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Single Bedroom Apartment At Maryland , Anthony by stocklot(m): 5:53pm On May 02, 2021
Interested in renting an apartment or house in an estate in an area near maryland which has light.
Need a single bedroom or 2 bedroom
Interested to hear from property owners .
Not willing to pay real estate scammers their pricey agency fees , caution deposits or cooked up legal fees .
Re: Looking For A Single Bedroom Apartment At Maryland , Anthony by Stevyne: 11:14pm On May 02, 2021
stocklot:
Interested in renting an apartment or house in an estate in an area near maryland which has light.
Need a single bedroom or 2 bedroom
Interested to hear from property owners .
Not willing to pay real estate scammers their pricey agency fees , caution deposits or cooked up legal fees .

You never ready to collect house.

You don't wanna pay Agency fee, caution and co.
Then goan build your own house
Re: Looking For A Single Bedroom Apartment At Maryland , Anthony by stocklot(m): 8:42am On May 03, 2021
Stevyne:
You never ready to collect house.

You don't wanna pay Agency fee, caution and co.
Then goan build your own house

SO agency built the house ? Or is the agent a relative of the owner to be charging an exhorbitant fee of 20% ?
An agent charges 20% , legal 20% for a house which someone else has built from his sweat ? I will gladly pay the owner of the property more than pay scumbags who just advertise and collect 20% .
I know there are a lot of fools who will deal with agents , not me though .
Re: Looking For A Single Bedroom Apartment At Maryland , Anthony by Stevyne: 9:21am On May 03, 2021
stocklot:

SO agency built the house ? Or is the agent a relative of the owner to be charging an exhorbitant fee of 20% ?
An agent charges 20% , legal 20% for a house which someone else has built from his sweat ? I will gladly pay the owner of the property more than pay scumbags who just advertise and collect 20% .
I know there are a lot of fools who will deal with agents , not me though .
When you get the house without going thru an Agent.
Mention me
Re: Looking For A Single Bedroom Apartment At Maryland , Anthony by stocklot(m): 9:29am On May 03, 2021
Stevyne:
When you get the house without going thru an Agent.
Mention me

Why ? you want to collect agency fees ?

Owners and people looking for rent should think why should they be paying almost half of the rent as fees . Owners should rather use the money to better maintain and provide better facilities .

(1) (Reply)

Three(3-bedroom Flat) For Sale / Toyota Corolla 2008 / Archived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.