Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,713,788 members, 6,411,912 topics. Date: Friday, 30 July 2021 at 01:27 AM

HELP! In Urgent And Desperate Need Of A Job! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HELP! In Urgent And Desperate Need Of A Job! (147 Views)

I Lost My Job Recently Due To Covid-19 And I Desperate Need Of A Job Help A Bro. / JOB SEEKERS : Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Measures! / I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP! In Urgent And Desperate Need Of A Job! by Asiseeit: 6:00pm On May 02
Good day dear Nairalanders!!

Please help me with a job.

I graduated from the university 6 years ago with a strong 2.1 in Library and Information Science. I managed to get a job of 80k/month in December 2016 with a Copywriting Agency. About a year later, January 2018, my salary was increased by 50%.

But not too long after, the company was sold and the new management was less than nice. Many people were laid off and I was only fortunate to remain. I then did freelance content writing to augument my income especially as I have dependent siblings. Things got worse in September last year when the management laid off more workers, resorting to cheaper and inferior freelance labor.

During the period I was with the company, I was able to gather some money from which I registered for a Masters degree program. I am currently writing my dissertation and hope to be through by the end of this year God willing. I am yet to pay for my final semester tuition and it's stalling my dissertation.

Over the years I was also able to save up money with which I planned to get a cab for cab-hailing services(uber/bolt). I gave the money to a car-dealer acquaintance to help me get a corolla in December last year, but it turned out a disaster. I was unable to reach him for several days. To cut the long story short he had died, without delivering the car. It is by the grace of God that I didn't slide into depression.

Currently I have been unable to get steady writing gigs as the digital marketing space has been flooded with many writers working for way less than anyone should, as supply is more than demand.

So now I'm worse off than even last year. I sent the last money with me to my mother and siblings as their monthly maintenance hoping on God and kind-hearted people that I'll get something meaningful by the end of this month. As I am, I do not have up to N5k with me, but I am hopeful.

If you are reading this and are able to help, please do not hesitate. May God bless you as you do.

I reside in Ibadan(mostly) and Lagos, but willing to relocate. I am sound academically, intelligent and streetwise.

I have 4 years experience in Content writing and SEO writing. I can write copy of different kinds in various niches for most industries. I am also a fast and adaptable person and can do anything.

If you have a car I can use for bolt on hire purchase, I'm willing too. I am ready, willing and desperate to do anything. If you have connections, please connect me. I do not mind forfeiting some months of my salary as a dea.

Please reach me on 0701716708

God Bless You Sir/Ma
Re: HELP! In Urgent And Desperate Need Of A Job! by Iamolukorede: 6:41pm On May 02
I pray you find a good job ☺️ asap, other wise why not go into buying and selling of items.

Considering the fact that you have little experience in that pool, I can tell you for a free, am also in you shoe � infact I just got a car for e hailing business in I bad an but then the sales is poor unlike Lagos or Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

Filling Station Manager Needed In Port Harcourt / Buy Sharwama Making Machine and all accessories at affordable price / Excel With Powerpoint Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.