Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures (4616 Views)

Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State / Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) / First Flight Lands At Bayelsa International Airport Built By Gov. Dickson(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by ABlAstate: 6:03pm On May 02, 2021
Ogun state international airport in Abeokuta has received first flight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by Factshunter: 6:06pm On May 02, 2021
Loool
It's better to celebrate an ongoing airport, under construction than celebrate one so-called " airport " that's in fact a warehouse for moving goods and for transportation.

It is well. grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 02, 2021
Another white elephant project.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by Sunnybay7: 6:11pm On May 02, 2021
Wey the plane?
Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by bhella10: 6:32pm On May 02, 2021
No fanfare? Where is the female "pilot" cheesy
Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by ThEGodFaThEr104: 6:39pm On May 02, 2021
This people shame dey shame me aswear

From the look of things, I can tell you authoritatively that this is nothing but a cassava plantation that will be handed over to ISIKILU WASKILI and his herds of cattle for grazing

Airport Kò, Agro cargo airport ni.......

Original Ruga project loading

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by PrudencyFeats: 6:43pm On May 02, 2021
Thought its only in the east that Nigeria had red soil. Dont know its also in the west.
So why referring to the east with abusive red soils names?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by Stone03: 6:43pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:
Loool
It's better to celebrate an ongoing airport, under construction than celebrate one so-called " airport " that's in fact a warehouse for moving goods and for transportation.

It is well. grin

Mumu. You can't accept your helplessness

6 Likes

Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by NwaNimo1(m): 6:45pm On May 02, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by AfonjaConehead: 6:47pm On May 02, 2021
After they be calling other people's lands red mud!!!!!!
I guess that's snow White we be seeing there!!!
Chai!! See potopoto!!!
Well lzaa,my name is Afonjaconehead!!! grin grin grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by forgiveness: 6:52pm On May 02, 2021
ABlAstate:
Ogun state international airport in Abeokuta has received first flight

It's in Iperu not Abeokuta.

It has gone beyond this stage.

2 Likes

Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 02, 2021
This is the real poto poto region. grin

3 Likes

Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by Factshunter: 8:09pm On May 02, 2021
Stone03:

Mumu. You can't accept your helplessness

Thanks for the insult. At least, it's prove that you have no case to defend. grin

1 Like

Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by Factshunter: 8:15pm On May 02, 2021
forgiveness:

It's in Iperu not Abeokuta.

It has gone beyond this stage.

No mind the " pained " Op.
Whalai I won't stop cursing Dapo Abiodun should he try that nonsense his counterpart in Anambra did; calling a Warehouse an airport. grin

2 Likes

Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 02, 2021
Where is the plane?
Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:54pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:
Loool

It is well. grin
Lol

The so called ongoing airport is also for carrying goods

1 Like

Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by SouthEastFacts: 8:57pm On May 02, 2021
Why is the soil red? I thought Yoruba soil is gold and silver?

2 Likes

Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by Factshunter: 8:59pm On May 02, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:

Lol

The so called ongoing airport is also for carrying goods

Until it's commissioned Nah! ? Can't you understand simple English?
Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2021
Factshunter:

Until it's commissioned Nah! ? Can't you understand simple English?

Are you that daft?
Can't you read the image?

2 Likes

Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by MidaserveNG: 9:51pm On May 02, 2021
cool
Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by SW1st: 9:54pm On May 02, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:

Are you that daft?
Can't you read the image?

Talking about daftness; comparing an ongoing airport to one already build? grin

Does that one looks completed to you? Imao!

2 Likes

Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:56pm On May 02, 2021
SW1st:

Talking about daftness; comparing an ongoing airport to one already build? grin

Does that one looks completed to you? Imao!

You should know who to direct the question to

2 Likes

Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by SW1st: 9:58pm On May 02, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:

I think you're stupid for starting the comparison at first... grin

Show me where I did grin
When I am very much aware that the project is ongoing?
If you fail this test then, you can as well shove your stupidity, it's not meant for me in that case.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/03/22/ogun-agro-cargo-airport-to-be-ready-2022/

1 Like

Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:58pm On May 02, 2021
SW1st:

Show me where I did grin
When I am very much aware that the project is ongoing?

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/03/22/ogun-agro-cargo-airport-to-be-ready-2022/

Sorry...I've already edited it
Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by SW1st: 9:59pm On May 02, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:

Sorry...I've already edited it

Enjoy the rest of your day. cool
Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by Xhuntra: 10:03pm On May 02, 2021
Osun Hellport with the runway grin

5 Likes

Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by plaindealer: 10:37pm On May 02, 2021
What is the meaning of the rubbish threads?

These low self-esteem and inferiority complex Igbos won't let us rest with their village warehouse ugu leaf transportation airfield.

Na little things dey trouble shallow minds.

Sad effects of village life and lack of exposure..

Wonders shall never end..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by Rich4god(m): 11:17pm On May 02, 2021
What is this with all these kind of threads. I saw the other on on osun airport.

Are we this jobless that we don't have anything meaningful to say in public.

Right now, am actually beginning to believe that some people are paid to cause disunity and online tribal fight on this platform. All these monikers with state name attached to it and even those with 1st son seems to be paid agents that creates tribalistic thread to cause problems.

2 Likes

Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by Crystalom3(m): 11:37pm On May 02, 2021
I'm confused. Na Airport b dis?

Hey

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you

1 Like

Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by ecomalchemist(m): 11:52pm On May 02, 2021
White elephant report, don't fall for it.
Re: Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures by ihatebuhari(f): 12:27am On May 03, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Wey the plane?
hahahwh
Hahahahaha

Hahahahaha

The plane is the grader you’re seeing. Brown roof people won’t kill us with laugh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo / Do You Think Nigeria's Gdp Can Surpass South Africa's / 2015: Jonathan Splits Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.