Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Lady Narrates How She Found Out A Man Has Been Living In Her Apartment For A Yea - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Narrates How She Found Out A Man Has Been Living In Her Apartment For A Yea (1468 Views)

This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema / I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy / Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How She Found Out A Man Has Been Living In Her Apartment For A Yea by yanga24(m): 7:08pm On May 02, 2021
Lady Narrates How She Found Out A Man Has Been Living In Her Apartment – A Nigerian lady identified as @CiraNzube on Twitter has narrated how she discovered that an unknown man has been living in her apartment.

According to her, the man had a spare key to her apartment and goes into her apartment to eat her food whenever she leaves for work.

Lady Narrates – In her words;
“Imagine coming back to my apartment today and someone was inside. I caught him leaving my flat and he blatantly denied ever being there. After much persuasion and threats to arrest him, he finally confesses.

He’s had the key to the apartment for the past 1 year plus. He enjoys sleeping on my bed so he goes in whenever I’m out to enjoy the bed (Hey God). This man turned me into a crazy person because I couldn’t understand why gas, noodles, etc would finish so early. And he isn’t even sorry he stole.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/lady-narrates-how-she-found-out-a-man-has-been-living-in-her-apartment

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Found Out A Man Has Been Living In Her Apartment For A Yea by pozehnani(f): 7:09pm On May 02, 2021
How true is this?
If this is actually true, you better thank God for your life that he didn't come in with the spare key one night to rape and kill you.

Who even knows if he has not been coming to have his way with you at night when you're fast asleep. Better go for preg test.

The Strangest things are happening these days. let every one be extra careful.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Found Out A Man Has Been Living In Her Apartment For A Yea by iammo(m): 7:09pm On May 02, 2021
Another episode of twitter lies

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Found Out A Man Has Been Living In Her Apartment For A Yea by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 02, 2021
Plain lies
Whatsapp bulk messenger available for 15k only
Re: Lady Narrates How She Found Out A Man Has Been Living In Her Apartment For A Yea by helinues: 7:13pm On May 02, 2021
That should be good for nollywood story
Re: Lady Narrates How She Found Out A Man Has Been Living In Her Apartment For A Yea by Olarewaju89: 7:13pm On May 02, 2021
grin

Anyways, I condem stealing in any ramifications, but you can help the guy by getting him a job to because we never counted he might be your future husband.

The way my Neighbor love eating chicken feet eh, Now all the chickens are now using wheel chair. grin

Re: Lady Narrates How She Found Out A Man Has Been Living In Her Apartment For A Yea by Arinze624: 7:16pm On May 02, 2021
Akụkọ mama Ifeanyi na ndịbe Davido grin
Re: Lady Narrates How She Found Out A Man Has Been Living In Her Apartment For A Yea by Foodqueen(f): 7:19pm On May 02, 2021
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!

U no get neighbor abi

Make I no see this rubbish for front page o

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Found Out A Man Has Been Living In Her Apartment For A Yea by pozehnani(f): 7:19pm On May 02, 2021
Lalasticlala.

People need to be wary of this.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Found Out A Man Has Been Living In Her Apartment For A Yea by pozehnani(f): 7:24pm On May 02, 2021
Foodqueen:
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!

U no get neighbor abi

Make I no see this rubbish for front page o

It may not be because a similar thing happened in the US last year. Where a white man was captured on CCTV always entering a man's house with a spare key to ransack it after the owner might have left for work.

He usually picks the guys stuff and will lock the door again after he's done.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Found Out A Man Has Been Living In Her Apartment For A Yea by doggedfighter(f): 7:27pm On May 02, 2021
Another half baked fabricated bullshit undecided
Re: Lady Narrates How She Found Out A Man Has Been Living In Her Apartment For A Yea by heniford2: 7:56pm On May 02, 2021
useless lies from pit of hell and his supervisor lia muhammadgrin

(1) (Reply)

Famous Man Being Chased By A Dog Jumped Over A Fence Without Touching It (VIDEO) / Craze Clown & Baby Mama Wedding Pictures & Videos. Beautiful Wedding / Bbnaija Kaisha Unbothered As She Throws Away Celebrity Status, Combs Balogun Mkt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.