Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Xioami Mi Max Screen Too Dim,how To Fix It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xioami Mi Max Screen Too Dim,how To Fix It? (576 Views)

Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications / The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) / Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Now Official : Specs, Feature, News & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xioami Mi Max Screen Too Dim,how To Fix It? by innobarca(m): 9:25pm On May 02, 2021
Mi max phone screen is too dim,you can only use flashlight
to see the apps.

How it started,
Plugged the phone to charge and and after sometime,Went
back to use it and found out the screen is too dim,I have
used flashlight to try and reset,but after resetting ,it is still
like that.
Brightness to Maximum,tried restart,no changes.

It makes call,everything works,but you can only see apps if you flash touchlight on the screen.

How to fix it?
Re: Xioami Mi Max Screen Too Dim,how To Fix It? by Nonso92(m): 9:35pm On May 02, 2021
Maybe the backlight is broken.
Re: Xioami Mi Max Screen Too Dim,how To Fix It? by innobarca(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2021
Nonso92:
Maybe the backlight is broken.
Okay.
Can it be fixed?
I am yet to take it to any engineer.
Re: Xioami Mi Max Screen Too Dim,how To Fix It? by RuneKingThor: 10:30pm On May 02, 2021
Might just be a backlight issue. Be wary of the engineer you take it to so they don't damage something else.
Re: Xioami Mi Max Screen Too Dim,how To Fix It? by innobarca(m): 9:27pm On May 03, 2021
RuneKingThor:
Might just be a backlight issue. Be wary of the engineer you take it to so they don't damage something else.

They said the screen should be checked first,maybe test it with another screen bf going to the board
Re: Xioami Mi Max Screen Too Dim,how To Fix It? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 03, 2021
innobarca:
Mi max phone screen is too dim,you can only use flashlight
to see the apps.

How it started,
Plugged the phone to charge and and after sometime,Went
back to use it and found out the screen is too dim,I have
used flashlight to try and reset,but after resetting ,it is still
like that.
Brightness to Maximum,tried restart,no changes.

It makes call,everything works,but you can only see apps if you flash touchlight on the screen.

How to fix it?
just use the touch to locate the settings, click display then increase the brightness level. It happened to me before. Or just use the touch and swipe the screen down, increase the brightness from there.
Re: Xioami Mi Max Screen Too Dim,how To Fix It? by innobarca(m): 9:47pm On May 03, 2021
Xiaomi1:
just use the touch to locate the settings, click display then increase the brightness level. It happened to me before. Or just use the touch and swipe the screen down, increase the brightness from there.

i have tried all that,did factory reset too

NO CHANGES
Re: Xioami Mi Max Screen Too Dim,how To Fix It? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 03, 2021
innobarca:

i have tried all that,did factory reset too

NO CHANGES
a good engineer will repair the back light
Re: Xioami Mi Max Screen Too Dim,how To Fix It? by innobarca(m): 9:54pm On May 03, 2021
Xiaomi1:
a good engineer will repair the back light

Where to find one,the one i know said it is better to try it with another screen first,i need where they have the screen for sale too so it can be checked first with another screen.

I think ikeja but i do know any engineer there
Re: Xioami Mi Max Screen Too Dim,how To Fix It? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 03, 2021
innobarca:

Where to find one,the one i know said it is better to try it with another screen first,i need where they have the screen for sale too so it can be checked first with another screen.

I think ikeja but i do know any engineer there
just go there, you'll be directed. But be careful.
Re: Xioami Mi Max Screen Too Dim,how To Fix It? by innobarca(m): 10:01pm On May 03, 2021
Xiaomi1:
just go there, you'll be directed. But be careful.

Okay.

Thanks
Re: Xioami Mi Max Screen Too Dim,how To Fix It? by RuneKingThor: 10:07pm On May 03, 2021
innobarca:

They said the screen should be checked first,maybe test it with another screen bf going to the board
I wish you good luck
Re: Xioami Mi Max Screen Too Dim,how To Fix It? by innobarca(m): 2:47pm On May 04, 2021
RuneKingThor:
I wish you good luck
Thanks,.it could not be fixed there

(1) (Reply)

Iphone X / Post The Screenshot Of The Last Time You Switch Off You Mobile Phone / Top 10 Best Free Iphone Games In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.