Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Porsche Just Changed changed the future of Gasoline Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Porsche Just Changed changed the future of Gasoline Cars (392 Views)

Can You Spot The Unusual Error On The Rear Badge Of This Porsche Cayenne SUV? / Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos) / 3 Porsche Panamera Convoy Carries 24 Gold Bars Worth £10m (₦5B) Across London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Porsche Just Changed changed the future of Gasoline Cars by mrcoolautofix(m): 9:46pm On May 02, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV7PXR2KN1U
I am really excited about finding a man out of a million with the right concept I thought of.. i think the future is way better seeing auto mobility through his scope..

Kindly fasting your seatbelts before watching that content, even if you are not driving, if you have electric car, kindly rev up your engine, or turn that shit off, before it starts bussing it

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Cosplay & Ladyjblink / 2021 24 Hours Of Le Mans Coming Up / When Is Lapis Arrow Berthing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.