Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Ogun State Traims 200 Trained In Python Programming Language - Programming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ogun State Traims 200 Trained In Python Programming Language (14678 Views)

Get Trained In 2D Cartoon Creation / A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming / Is It Advisable To Learn Java As My First Programming Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Traims 200 Trained In Python Programming Language by Adex2442: 12:16pm On May 23, 2021
Topmaike007:
go to YouTube and search for data science... Data360yp, Edureka and freeCodeCamp are there for you

Thank u. Which powerful laptop would u recommend sir
Re: Ogun State Traims 200 Trained In Python Programming Language by Topmaike007(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2021
Adex2442:

Thank u. Which powerful laptop would u recommend sir
any good laptop with core i3 processor and at least 4gb of ram and above is cool... Python, R, sql, Excel all don't eat up spaces
Re: Ogun State Traims 200 Trained In Python Programming Language by CountLaka(m): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: Ogun State Traims 200 Trained In Python Programming Language by Sheriman(m): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
ProfAmaben:
They should have gone with JavaScript or PHP. If you aren't sound in mathematics and statistics and wanna venture into machine learning or data science, it would be severe pains for you.

If you wanna learn python for Web development say Django or Flask, sorry for you cos these are dying technologies (I was a professional Flask developer before I moved on).

I hope they taught them algorithms and how to solve problems in programming too. You don't just learn the syntax of a programming language and start disturbing others that you are now a programmer.
Don't mind them only few among these want to be Python programmers will continue while those who easily got tired of repeating something will abandon it. Programming is not for the lazy type. You must read read read a lots of documentation of the said language, learn new technology and framework of said language, practice practice practice practice and practice for hours every day sitting with your laptop or desktop.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Traims 200 Trained In Python Programming Language by Sheriman(m): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
patorial:
One day training on programming language?
Why don't we take to things seriously in this country anymore.
Don't mind them set awon olodo. Even a year is not enough. Anyways, the facilitators teaching those youths will cash out from Ogun State government.
Re: Ogun State Traims 200 Trained In Python Programming Language by ProfAmaben(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sheriman:

Don't mind them only few among these want to be Python programmers will continue while those who easily got tired of repeating something will abandon it. Programming is not for the lazy type. You must read read read a lots of documentation of the said language, learn new technology and framework of said language, practice practice practice practice and practice for hours every day sitting with your laptop or desktop.

That's why only the good ones get jobs, laziness is not tolerated in this field

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Updates From #ForLoopAbuja / Architectural Design Of A 4 Bedroom Duplex / Programming And Info-tech Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.