Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

How Is The Remadan Atmospher In Your Area. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Is The Remadan Atmospher In Your Area. (129 Views)

Salah Celebration: Did You Observe Eid Today In Your Area? / What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? / How Good Is Electricity Supply In Your Area During This Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is The Remadan Atmospher In Your Area. by fineberry(m): 10:55pm On May 02, 2021
How is this Ramada period in your area? As for me:

There has never been anything I love more than to see people around me in a joyous, happy and celebrating mood, and that's is what this period has create.

My area is just bubbling with so much activities I must say, from one Ramadan lecture to another, people cooking and sharing what they have with there neighbors, the little children are so happy.

I wish every season and time will just keep being like this... Life should be about sharing and caring, about seeing to the welfare of the other man ( and not just we wanting everything for yourself alone). Am a Christian, but I just love the way my Muslim brothers and sisters are vibing in this holy month.
Some family are even asking me to come and eat SAHRI ( hope I spelt that correctly) in their house, grin

So how is the atmosphere like in your area, share your experience?

(1) (Reply)

How To Break The Power Of Evil Ones With The Cross / Guard Your Heart / The Most Difficult Saying Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.