Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East (857 Views)

Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele / Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness / Herdsmen Killings: This Madness In Nigeria Must Stop – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East by superjab247: 10:55pm On May 02, 2021
My sister who came from imo lament how security situation in the state had become to me In details and am not happy about it and also the recent ugly development in the south east.

I don't think I am comfortable with the activities of UGM burning police stations and attacking police officers,criminals would take advantage of what
Is happening to unleash terror on innocent Igbos,cultists armrobbers and so many other miscreants would use this as an opportunity to carry out attacks on people and operate more confidently.

Unknown gunmen should reserve the ammunitions they are using to attack police and use it to fight and flush killer Fulani men from the forests bushes of the south east not going about to attack police.
"Unknown gun man reading my thread I beg u to stop attacking security agents and concentrate on protecting Ur community from the millions of marauding miscreants from the sahel waiting to pounce on innocent Igbos and farmers"
Re: Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East by mouthofThegod: 11:00pm On May 02, 2021
Don't worry about that,when that bridge comes,we cross it.I trust Nnamdi Kanu to direct ESN to protect lives and properties once the military/police is all clear...We trust ESN to do the job of securing lives and properties better and fairer than any police in SE

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East by temptnow: 11:01pm On May 02, 2021
superjab247:
My sister who came from imo lament how security situation in the state had become to me In details and am not happy about it and also the recent ugly development in the south east.

I don't think I am comfortable with the activities of UGM burning police stations and attacking police officers,criminals would take advantage of what
Is happening to unleash terror on innocent Igbos,cultists armrobbers and so many mother miscreants would use this as an opportunity to carry out attacks on people and operate more confidently.

Unknown gunmen should reserve the ammunitions they are using to attack police and use it to fight and flush killer Fulani men from the forests bushes of the south east not going about to attack police.

Their bullets were reserved for only Fulanis, until you killed and paraded their commander.

What do you expect them to do, go to sleep?

The injustice have been going on for years. OKUZU SARS slaughter cell nko?

An average Igbo person want peace but the Fulani Police and army that they always deployed to south east love to waste our people with joy.
But now unknown gunmen is saying enough is enough.
Your sister can say whatever, but don't forget, SARS officers are armed robbers who break into people homes and Rob them.

The only way a black man will listen to your cry is when you become violent. Then they will respect you.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East by superjab247: 11:04pm On May 02, 2021
temptnow:

Their bullets were reserved for only Fulanis, until you killed and paraded their commander.

What do you expect them to do, go to sleep?
The east is turning into a shadow of itself,I believe all these attacks are senseless,if MNK want to declare war then he should go ahead and do it professionally!!!!but if he isn't ready he should stop all these UGM attacks and make them to focus on their uttermost mission.

Protect the SE from Fulani Herdsmen
I am tired haba!!!

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East by edochie12: 11:06pm On May 02, 2021
[quote author=superjab247 post=101326755]
The east is turning into a shadow of itself,I believe all these attacks are senseless,if MNK want to declare war then he should go ahead and do it professionally!!!!but if he isn't ready he should stop all these UGM attacks and make them to focus on their uttermost mission.

I am tired haba!!![/qu. MNK has achieve something for us,no more road blocks or check points

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East by NwaNimo1(m): 11:06pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East by temptnow: 11:09pm On May 02, 2021
superjab247:

I am tired haba!!!

And what do you think Fulani government have declared in the south east since. Not only south east sef but the whole Nigeria.

Look if not for the fear of Nnamdi Kanu ESN Fulanis would have been slaughtering Igbos daily with the help of police and army. Fulani herdsmen know south east area are no longer a place to go destroy farms, or start kidnapping business.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East by ygowon: 11:13pm On May 02, 2021
superjab247:

Is happening to unleash terror on innocent Igbos,cultists armrobbers and so many mother miscreants would use this as an opportunity to carry out attacks on people and operate more confidently.

"Unknown gun man reading my thread I beg u to stop attacking security agents and concentrate on protecting Ur community from the millions of marauding miscreants from the sahel waiting to pounce on innocent Igbos and farmers"
Your sister who came from imo. Does that mean you did not come from imo? You are a big liar. If you are from imo and not living in imo, you wouldn't use that statement.

Therefore, I put it to you that you are a Fulani and a member of BMC.

Case closed.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East by optionalY09: 11:18pm On May 02, 2021
The people living in the South East are not complaining they are more at peace now than when the police are present
Re: Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East by superjab247: 11:19pm On May 02, 2021
ygowon:

Your sister who came from imo. Does that mean you did not come from imo? You are a big liar. If you are from imo and not living in imo, you wouldn't use that statement.

Case closed.
Stop saying rubbish I am a full blooded Igbo guy,but I don't reside in imo state or the south east,I only get updates from my relatives that resides in the east,myister school and resides there okay,she just came back recently!!!
Stop accusing people anyhow on a faceless forum.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East by ygowon: 11:22pm On May 02, 2021
superjab247:

Stop saying rubbish I am a full blooded Igbo guy,but I don't reside in the state my sister school and resides there okay,she just came back recently!!!
Stop accusing people anyhow on a faceless forum.
Your sister just returned from there and she's telling you how the place is. Have you asked those currently there? Because you sister is only talking based on what she witnessed before she left there, probably when Ikonso was killed.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East by Idiko1: 11:42pm On May 02, 2021
superjab247:

Is happening to unleash terror on innocent Igbos,cultists armrobbers and so many other miscreants would use this as an opportunity to carry out attacks on people and operate more confidently.

It is safe to say you should stop madness about writing crap about UGM. Why are worried about the ammunition for UGM? The task of flushing Fulani herdsmen has been taken by ESN.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East by adadike(f): 11:45pm On May 02, 2021
Your sister is very right. Anyone that is not worried about south east now is a very wicked soul. Schools closesby 2pm instead of 4, eke awka by 3 or 4. Some have lost their lives via stray bullet. People are being robbed and cultist are having a filled day. Op, just watch, people are simply afraid of coming out with the truth, soon they will get tired and truth will prevail.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East by superjab247: 11:50am On May 03, 2021
Idiko1:

It is safe to say you should stop madness about writing crap about UGM. Why are worried about the ammunition for UGM? The task of flushing Fulani herdsmen has been taken by ESN.
U are not Igbo if u know the rate of robbery in the east especially imo and Anambra now u wouldn't be saying this rubbish.

UGM should come out openly for battle if they are ready and let's not it's war and not turning the east to a guerilla warzone with policemen
Re: Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East by superjab247: 11:53am On May 03, 2021
ygowon:

Your sister just returned from there and she's telling you how the place is. Have you asked those currently there? Because you sister is only talking based on what she witnessed before she left there, probably when Ikonso was killed.
Right now schools banks business now close prematurely markets had become dry and scanty and there is a sense of fear everywhere, especially criminals and cultists that obtain(Rob) people are having a field day carrying your android phones about in the South east now is very risky
Re: Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East by ygowon: 11:54am On May 03, 2021
superjab247:

Right now schools banks business now close prematurely markets had become dry and scanty and there is a sense of fear everywhere, especially criminals and cultists that obtain(Rob) people are having a field day carrying your android phones about in the South east now is very risky
The people prefer that to police pressence

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East by okeyglm: 12:00pm On May 03, 2021
hehehehe I told you before.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East by esnbrutality: 12:29pm On May 03, 2021
Please as a Known AFONJA on this forum...desist from involving yourself in news that doesn't kwancern you.

head slamming is alien to the east and it must remain so!! angry angry angry

stop trying to act smart ...because people like you have already been casted on the forum.

you are an Afonja who is a slave with so much dignity.....So drink a bottle of Beer and tell HISBAH that alcohol is Good! grin grin

adadike:
Your sister is very right. Anyone that is not worried about south east now is a very wicked soul. Schools closesby 2pm instead of 4, eke awka by 3 or 4. Some have lost their lives via stray bullet. People are being robbed and cultist are having a filled day. Op, just watch, people are simply afraid of coming out with the truth, soon they will get tired and truth will prevail.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East by esnbrutality: 12:36pm On May 03, 2021
Guy....

Say what you know and do not in anyway believe what you hear.

Your "so called" sister isnt the only person in IMO state...so stop using secluded incidents to justify nonsense.

again...Schools are opening 2moro....and my sisters children are going to school

BEFORE ESN....... CULTIST DID THEIR THING, WHERE WAS THE POLICE ....SO WHAT HAS CHANGED GUY??

even the daily trust (fulani news print) has been exposed as a LIE.

There are no ESN in Lagos...but

"traffic stop robberies" are common place.
Ritualists are on the prowl

even the US high commission had to issue a statement on that. Has the same commission issued a statement relating to the east??

superjab247:

Re: Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East by helinues: 1:23pm On May 03, 2021
Hahahahah..

No be you dey throw jab about Nigeria invading UK...

Una don dey feel the heat...

Toh
Re: Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East by chiefobdk(m): 1:23pm On May 03, 2021
adadike:

Stop lying nwokem..
Schools follow covid 19 lockdown rules...

People go about thr normal business wit more swag knowing there are no uniform wearing terrorist to harass them while they re onvthr daily doings...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Should Stop Their Madness In The South East by Acidiously: 2:20pm On May 03, 2021
ygowon:

Case closed.
Lol. Analyst nwanne

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Scores 6% In Channels TV Presidential Poll On Twitter / APC Primary Election: Aspirants Kicks, Teams Up Against Andy Uba: Pics & Video / Igbo Vs Bini - Nigerians Blast Reno Omokri, Say He's A Poison And A Mad Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.