Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Wanted .Toyota Camry Big Daddy 03 .budget 1M - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Wanted .Toyota Camry Big Daddy 03 .budget 1M (923 Views)

Toyota Corolla 03-07 Needed Budget 1m Cash / I Urgently Need Clean Register 03 Corolla Budget 1m / Additional Car Needed Budget #1m. Post What You Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted .Toyota Camry Big Daddy 03 .budget 1M by Maxchu: 11:27pm On May 02, 2021
Wanted .Toyota Camry Big daddy 03 .Budget 1M.
Alloy Rim ,AC , First Body ,Neat .No engine ,No Gear Problems .No Serious dents and Scratches.All Papers Correct and Completes .Location Preferred : Lagos . No Tricks, No Games . No Lies .A Mechanic that does not Compromise ,the one that won't corporate with you to deceive because of the stipends you will give him will come and Check it .Kindly Drop your Number if you have as Specified Above .God Bless U .What I need .
Re: Wanted .Toyota Camry Big Daddy 03 .budget 1M by henrybomb(m): 11:33pm On May 02, 2021
If you want all of that I suggest that you save more than 1m to get a good car with those things you mention above.
The ones I have with those amazing features you just mentioned are way above 1m

1 Like

Re: Wanted .Toyota Camry Big Daddy 03 .budget 1M by Wickedfacts: 11:45pm On May 02, 2021
Maxchu:
Alloy Rim ,AC , First Body ,Neat .No engine ,No Gear Problems .No Serious dents and Scratches.All Papers Correct and Completes .Location Preferred : Lagos . No Tricks, No Games . No Lies .A Mechanic that does not Compromise ,the one that won't corporate with you to deceive because of the stipends you will give him will come and Check it .Kindly Drop your Number if you have as Specified Above .God Bless U .

You too, ask yourself. If you have a car with those requirements you outlined, will you sell it for 1M?

3 Likes

Re: Wanted .Toyota Camry Big Daddy 03 .budget 1M by AgentGoat: 4:32am On May 03, 2021
Put 500k on top that your money.
Re: Wanted .Toyota Camry Big Daddy 03 .budget 1M by Maxchu: 10:13am On May 03, 2021
Maxchu:
Alloy Rim ,AC , First Body ,Neat .No engine ,No Gear Problems .No Serious dents and Scratches.All Papers Correct and Completes .Location Preferred : Lagos . No Tricks, No Games . No Lies .A Mechanic that does not Compromise ,the one that won't corporate with you to deceive because of the stipends you will give him will come and Check it .Kindly Drop your Number if you have as Specified Above .God Bless U .What I need .
What I need .
Re: Wanted .Toyota Camry Big Daddy 03 .budget 1M by Maxchu: 10:16am On May 03, 2021
Wickedfacts:

You too, ask yourself. If you have a car with those requirements you outlined, will you sell it for 1M?
God Bless U. I sold one in January ...No dents ,No Scratches ,No Engine Issue ,No Gear Issue . black Color for 1 Million naira .Used the money for a Project .Done with the Project and I need another one again because I Personally love the Car .Attached is picture of my former Camry i sold for 1 Million,I bought it Nigeria Used not Tokunboh.I am not asking for Tokunboh but Good Nigerian Used . .God Blesses U more and more sir for your comment Above .No Arguements.

Re: Wanted .Toyota Camry Big Daddy 03 .budget 1M by darmilolah(m): 11:13am On May 03, 2021
Maxchu:
God Bless U. I sold one in January ...No dents ,No Scratches ,No Engine Issue ,No Gear Issue . black Color for 1 Million naira .Used the money for a Project .Done with the Project and I need another one again because I Personally love the Car .Attached is picture of my former Camry i sold for 1 Million,I bought it Nigeria Used not Tokunboh.I am not asking for Tokunboh but Good Nigerian Used . .God Blesses U more and more sir for your comment Above .No Arguements.

You sold it 1m because you were in distress. No be everybody Dey distress. I think you need to go to the market or check online how much tokunbo of big daddy is now

2 Likes

Re: Wanted .Toyota Camry Big Daddy 03 .budget 1M by knowhowk: 3:06pm On May 03, 2021
Hope U get it
Re: Wanted .Toyota Camry Big Daddy 03 .budget 1M by slex(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2021
Lol
Re: Wanted .Toyota Camry Big Daddy 03 .budget 1M by dicksonadams(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2021
henrybomb:
If you want all of that I suggest that you save more than 1m to get a good car with those things you mention above.
The ones I have with those amazing features you just mentioned are way above 1m

Pix and price
Re: Wanted .Toyota Camry Big Daddy 03 .budget 1M by henrybomb(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2021
dicksonadams:

Pix and price
What is your budget?
Re: Wanted .Toyota Camry Big Daddy 03 .budget 1M by Maxchu: 7:07pm On May 03, 2021
darmilolah:

You sold it 1m because you were in distress. No be everybody Dey distress. I think you need to go to the market or check online how much tokunbo of big daddy is now
You are Absolutely wrong sir ,I was not Distressed when I sold it ,I am the one that Bought it and sold it ,It's not you .I bought my car for 950k ,I resold it for 1 Million even after using it for some Periods ..Just as you have mentioned no be everybody be Dealers and Marketers ,there are owners that would sell below what you can ever Imagine so if you think a Particular car must be sold for a Price ,Bear it in mind that you don't regulate anything ,One can still get it at a low Price .A friend bought a Very Good Toyota Camry Pencil Light ,No dents ,No blemish , Engine ,Gear are Amazings for 550k sold to him by the Owner .Mind you Owner wasn't Distressed when he offers to sell it Owner is very Okay Financially .

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Toyota Camry Droplite In Perfect Condition 799k / Few Months Toyota Highlander 2007 Used For Sale. It's Firstbody / 2005 EOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.